3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23 01:51 pm

What could be the reason?

Suddenly, it began to slow down in games, microfreezes appeared, during friezes, the frame time rises to 100 ms by one frame, the fps drops by 40-60 points, the voltage and load of the video card drops, when testing the video card at the furmark in the extreme, there were no friezes and increased frame time, the temperature is maximum 65, during the test the processor is the same (checked at frequencies from 5100 to 4000) in the turbo boost, the processor runs at 5300 throttling appears, lowered to a maximum of 5100 throttling disappeared and the temperature was maximum 80 but the friezes did not disappear anywhere, it started to sin on the game, but no , accidentally made a game in a window with a resolution of 1920x1080, fixed the window with the mouse and started moving around the screen, slowdowns periodically appeared, what could it be, what could be the reason?
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

either it's an ssd, hard drive, or it's a problem with the processor's task scheduling when it overflows (in the case when the game rests on the processor).
you can try to do the following
- increase the paging file to 2 times the RAM
- disable turbo boosting - programmatically
or hardware limit the number of frames to 60, 45 or 30 in this case, the load will most likely drop and the processor will have time to not make such cheeks,
or as an option the problem is that the video card has little memory for a particular game and it tries to imitate on the fly.

it is difficult to make assumptions from such a description without games and a system.

m
mxin 20.01.23

Is this a problem in all games and programs?

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

mxin
yes everywhere, even during Windows startup you can see a small prolag

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

mxin,
even in steam, when the window is stretched, the image does not keep up with the mouse

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

mxin
yes any window is stretched by micro jerks
initially it was smooth

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
or some kind of ssd creates a problem. or something strange with the memory configuration or the processor frequency reference, which pulls the bus along with it if there is some kind of automatic overclocking. I got a slow mouse when overclocking an irrelevant iron.
so I would rule out the ssd drive and put the system and games on some kind of 7200 rpm mechanical hadr. if there is none at hand, then it’s better to reset the bios by asking all the settings and go to the service center, I don’t think that Windows 10-11 can create such problems.

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

MunchkiN 616ssd checked everything, installed Windows on hhd too and still no changes, it won’t work in the service one, I still have a guarantee, and I ordered everything separately in different stores from another city, I would return it under warranty, but the problem is that I don’t even know what exactly works wrong, but if I take it to the service one, the guarantee will fly off (

m
mxin 20.01.23

Anatoly Horse
Bios look, maybe the problem is really in involuntary overclocking, change auto to manual settings.

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

mxin
changed, removed the turbo boost, lowered the frequency, lowered the frequency of the maximum turbo boost, nothing helps

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

mxin
and what should be the power of the processor in a normal demanding game?
I don’t understand if this is how it should be, or whether it’s not normal, but in my game at 3440-1440 percent it eats from 20 to 25w, is this really how it should be?

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Anatoliy Kon wrote:
...aerocool kcas plus 800w... even during Windows startup, you can see a slight delay... Are the voltages
issued by the PSU within 5%?
Spoiler+3.3 V = 3.135 - 3.465 V
+5 V = 4.75 - 5.25 V
+12 V = 11.4 - 12.6 V
It is better to follow Aerocules more carefully so that it does not turn out like this:
Spoiler
... I can leave screenshots with tests ...
Better gaming video with monitoring of the bundle (MSI Afterburner, etc.) so that you can see loads, frequencies, temperatures and power on it. For the CPU, it is desirable that the load of all cores / threads be visible.
Example:

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
Voltage within 5%, flooded 3 videos, I have 2 problems, friezes in games just like in the video which is for example, only during my lag the frame time skyrockets and lags when expanding windows and when moving some

and screens on everyone, but they were made before, where the numbers are circled during tests 1 in the game and 2 during the test at the furmark
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/V7dX/uGHrhewWW

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
SonyK_2
I don’t know why, but the friezes are not visible on the recording, only a drawdown in monitoring is visible, for example, my chess freezes a lot, and everything is fine on the recording, except for monitoring, I’m also confused why the processor consumes so little and at the same time it
doesn’t heat up so much I know why, but the lags are only visible on the phone in 4k, it’s
just some kind of anomaly
, I don’t understand what’s wrong at all, these slowdowns and friezes interfere very much, it’s impossible to play anything, and when I expand the window of any application, my eyes hurt from these animations, and when dragging tired of these jerks
I would have thought that this is a problem in the monitor, but on the second, the same thing only happens more strongly, and why, then, during the increased frame time, the load frequency, voltage and voltage of the video card drops

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

Anatoly Horse
Victoria checked the life cycle of the disk? Well, or a similar program?
How many RAM sticks does it cost? if more than 2 try to pull out one at a time and check. Maybe the RAM slot or the die itself mows. Maybe the RAM timings are reset?

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

Salarych
RAM costs 2, the life cycle on one is 100% on the other 90, on which it is 100% new, checked with pulling out, no changes, the timings seem to be what they were

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon Anatoliy Kon
wrote:
...I'm confused why the processor consumes so little and at the same time
gets so hot . , or done with the help of the CPU? Spoiler PS The test with chess is just for an example, where the monitoring data is shown + they are maximized to the full height of the screen - so that it is better visible. To do this, RTSS has a special setting: Spoiler Or change the font size.

e
evil.burmistroff 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon wrote:
aerocool kcas plus 800w
uhuhuh are you serious?
Anatoly Kon wrote:
gammaxx v2
is supposedly cool for 10900k,
not well, this is a kkkombo.
Here is the reason for the first and second of your problems.

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
I launched Furmark at the same time with the adida test, just in the furmark you can see the graph, the video was encoded on the video card
, now I also have the mouse slowing down, as if moving in slow motion, literally 30 seconds after restarting the PC, and I just turned off the computer and it it glowed for a couple more minutes, then it turned off all the coolers, I turned off the motherboard from the power supply button for another 10 seconds

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

evil.burmistroff
According to its characteristics, it seems to have a good power dissipation of 180, one and a half times more than it emits percent, but I will change it to dropsy, but I don’t even know about the power supply, if it was really that bad, I think it would be removed from sales, and according to the voltage according to the readings, everything is within the normal range, but this is only programmatically

g
getjet 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Prots trottle most likely.
The cooler is very weak for such a processor, it does not fully cool it.
You will ruin yourself with him.
From the budget, at least Neptwin V2 is necessary for it, well, or any two-section (240) dropsy.