3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23 01:51 pm

What could be the reason?

Suddenly, it began to slow down in games, microfreezes appeared, during friezes, the frame time rises to 100 ms by one frame, the fps drops by 40-60 points, the voltage and load of the video card drops, when testing the video card at the furmark in the extreme, there were no friezes and increased frame time, the temperature is maximum 65, during the test the processor is the same (checked at frequencies from 5100 to 4000) in the turbo boost, the processor runs at 5300 throttling appears, lowered to a maximum of 5100 throttling disappeared and the temperature was maximum 80 but the friezes did not disappear anywhere, it started to sin on the game, but no , accidentally made a game in a window with a resolution of 1920x1080, fixed the window with the mouse and started moving around the screen, slowdowns periodically appeared, what could it be, what could be the reason?
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2

N
NoneOne2010 20.01.23

if nothing works out, try to install the old Windows type 7, you never know, still demolished a hundred times

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

Tried NoneOne2010
, no results

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Anatoly Kon wrote:
...I noticed a bug, when you press enter to select the frequency of RAM, the value for a second blinked 4500 in xmp mode, and without mode 1300, but after selecting the desired frequency, everything
is fine At the highest possible memory frequency in BIOS- e (without turning on XMP), does the computer also freeze?

Screenshots from HWiNFO after ~15 min. continuous operation of the system is not enough. For more accurate results, it is desirable to "drive" the computer for several hours. Ideally, all day long - turn it on in the morning, and take screenshots in the evening before turning it off, and so that it works actively during this time (games, etc.).

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
yes, the bugs started even before I enabled xmp, and with and without it friezes
SonyK_2 wrote:
Screenshots from HWiNFO after ~ 15 min. continuous operation of the system is not enough. For more accurate results, it is desirable to "drive" the computer for several hours. Ideally, all day long - turn it on in the morning, and take screenshots in the evening before turning it off, and so that it works actively during this time (games, etc.).
I understand I'll do it

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2
also noticed such a strange thing, for example, in the same adida, when I stretch the test window, it lags a lot, at that moment in the sensor window the inscriptions begin to disappear or appear while blinking, very similar to a power problem

A
Anatoly Kon 20.01.23

SonyK_2

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Anatoly Kon
Anatoliy Kon wrote:
... for example, in the same adida, when I stretch the test window, it lags a lot, at that moment in the sensor window the inscriptions begin to disappear or appear while blinking, very similar to a power problem
It may well be . Is it possible to connect another PSU, known to be good?

Judging by the HWiNFO screenshot, the memory works on XMP profile No. 2 (1500 MHz):
Spoiler
Can I switch it to the standard JEDEC mode (1200 MHz), and test it on it?
Spoiler