3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AMBACK 20.01.23 02:53 pm

The game has Denuvo - when is the hack? (The Callisto Protocol)

How to be that now???
85 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 20.01.23

AMBACK
Buy or wait until Empress breaks down.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

AMBACK
Rush with time, nothing lasts forever, and even more so Denuvo.

R
RESPEKTROMETR 20.01.23

In six months you will lose immediately with updates and dlc.

D
DemonXL1440 20.01.23

But don't you...

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

Denuva protects

D
Dakini 20.01.23

Yes, you relax, the game will come out as fierce shit and a passer-by, without which you can continue to live a full life.

D
DuckDuck 20.01.23

either they will bypass the protection, or the period of its use will simply end and you will simply download it. if it’s just so pinned down, for some holiday you will please yourself with a purchase

C
Champion00 20.01.23

considering that she is expected so much in Russia, it is logical that they put protection on her, otherwise 70% would just spiral

s
saa0891 20.01.23

If they don’t get hacked quickly, there is always a cheap option in the form of offline activation.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

saa0891 I
still didn’t have enough hucksters to feed) I always made assets for free to acquaintances, well, what the heck still pay for it, it’s completely perverted already)

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

DuckDuck I want to dream about force majeure, maybe he will find a scythe on a stone, like they pierced with Gotham Knight)

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

Chempion00 I
always said that everyone needs to get together and slander the game or not talk about it, it could carry.

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
They themselves threw off the Gotham knights to buy.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Raf9111 wrote:
I still didn’t have enough hucksters to feed) I always made activations for free to acquaintances, well, what the heck still pay for it, it’s completely perverted already)
It’s funny how many activations you can do.
Why pay 100-200 rubles there (for me it’s a penny for providing such a service) everyone can easily find if they want to play a game, if they don’t quickly hack it, this is clearly the best way for those who don’t want to spend 3500-5000 on litsuhu.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

saa0891
How many activations? In the first place, not 100 rubles, but 400-500 they tear. And secondly, go to pay and see, they make 100-500 activations for new products) a copy of the game pays off with 5 purchases. then count yourself. But yes, it’s funny, of course, if you don’t think about it) Especially considering that they don’t do anything themselves (what kind of service is there?), they have software for this for a long time) this is money from the air at the mining level, only here earnings on even bigger suckers, who gives 500 rubles. I have already created a neighboring topic that I will distribute assets for free, there you can see the same hucksters are poor and minus everyone who unsubscribed)

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

Raf9111
How to understand, I will distribute for free? I would not refuse such a gift, but who now in our time believes in miracles?

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

AMBACK
How to be? Yes, elementary, buy and do not bathe

A
AlekseiP 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
I agree with you.

L
Listoman 20.01.23

Wow, the developers have protected their product from pirates, what should we do now? If you want to play, then buy, everything is very simple)

A
AlekseiP 20.01.23

For weeks I will pre-order callisto protocol, digital deluxe edition. In order not to bathe with this pirated version, it is not known when they will be hacked, maybe in a couple of months, maybe in half a year, as empress will be donated.