3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AMBACK 20.01.23 02:53 pm

The game has Denuvo - when is the hack? (The Callisto Protocol)

How to be that now???
85 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 20.01.23

Snow70
Yes, recently Denuvo breaks only Empress.

F
Fuck_the_USA 20.01.23

kurskiy
wonder how much she was paid to delay the break-in

A
AlekseiP 20.01.23

the game is fire, I myself am going through now.

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

Fuck_the_USA
we won't find out :) But we know what kind of hack they haven't donated yet.

M
Magnum 500 20.01.23

Will hack in half a year :) Probably

L
LeeonChik 20.01.23

I took Max P
for 800 rubles :)

L
LeeonChik 20.01.23

Snow70
khatab diedSnow70
No one!

L
Lexx77 20.01.23

Raf9111 Did you create a
topic or distribute it?)))

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

Setesh
And where are the prices for activation, plz throw off the link chtol. I only saw the minimum price of 500 rubles on the pay market.

D
Dakini 20.01.23

Empress said that she was going to rest until the new year, so don't dream of breaking this bucket anytime soon.

D
Dakini 20.01.23

Allex_stormrage Go
to the Rustorka, there the activation of the caliostra protocol costs 300 r. Everything will be without deceit.

S
StormX07 20.01.23

Dakini
you're weird man. First you write that the game is par.sha, and then you offer to buy activation.

Are you determined?
Or are you used to Eating par_shu, Wearing par.shu, and Playing par_shu?

We Normal people then read the comments and do not understand whether it is worth playing or not.

A
Ashley33 20.01.23

LeeonChik
what? Khatab did not break the game, he made repacks. And with or without a pill - it's not his job anymore. You have to wait for the express. And most likely - until the publisher removes the protection from the game, I think since the game has not gone to either the reviewers or the players, they will not keep it for a long time.

S
Setesh 20.01.23

Allex_stormrage
specifically for this game there are no such prices for activation yet, time will pass, in a month, when everyone who wanted here and now will run out of actives, it will fall in price to 100 rubles, it has always been like this with all games

L
LOleg 20.01.23

Don’t be a redneck, don’t want to pay for a license, take activation, today it’s easier and cheaper, if you don’t want to, wait for a repack, only when it will be, in a week, or in a year, no one will tell you. The game is worth it.
For 400 rubles, I spent a pleasant Sunday evening, more pleasant than going to the cinema or eating in a cafe.

L
Lex one 20.01.23

LOleg
We will be rednecks.
But you want to repeat the evening, pay again? Did you suffer?!

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

LOleg 400r
to pay for the activation of the game that costs 1200 in the incentive? It's kind of a mess, really.)

D
Don Obolon 20.01.23

Raf9111
In the incentive 3600r. For 1200 I would buy)

P
Protocol10 20.01.23

LOleg

_

_ buys an offline activation or waits for a pirate to check the news every day, and then walks around with a red neck and says "they are fools buying at a full price, but I spit everyone on a kukan, ". If it is not clear, then google the article on Lurk who is a redneck and all questions will disappear.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Don Obolon
Well, those who sell activations not in the ru region took the game. There is Turkey, Kazakhstan, or how I chose Ukraine, which will definitely be bypassed by any sanctions) and please - 1200 rubles per game. Or an asset for 300-500, then everyone chooses for himself