3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AMBACK 20.01.23 02:53 pm

The game has Denuvo - when is the hack? (The Callisto Protocol)

How to be that now???
85 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 20.01.23

Well, now there are actives for 100 rubles, fly in to anyone who is interested in the game, really count it as a gift (you will find where to take it on the net)

b
bushmaster 20.01.23

Max P
is strangely worth the Kazakhstan region, but I can’t buy

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Setesh
In the next topic, another 100r cheaper than what you called) because the hucksters burn, for 100k you can hang yourself)

D
Dimon_Zorg 20.01.23

Protocol10
That's right. Complete rogues. Still will sit in the network and find fault with any game to the last. But as soon as a freebie appears, he runs rather to download.

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

Raf9111
For 100r, the boys will not get poorer, but they get here and now without crap. It's better than waiting until you deign to go there whenever you want and activate everything through the trash of unnecessary software.

V
Venger779 20.01.23

RaptoR BTR
where is it for 100 rubles ??. throw a link

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

RaptoR BTR
With me, they also get without crap. The fact that you burnt it is your problem, when for free you also expect that you will be activated when you want it, they will adjust to you, they will kiss you in the ass) and you blocked me, why are you answering that? Keep playing your role as a resentment) It’s
funny about a bunch of software, considering that only screen broadcast and 5-15 minutes of time are needed from the software) it’s convenient to talk about something you don’t even know, but why lie) advertise further than your activator, good luck)

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

Raf9111
Understand that the earth does not revolve around you. There are many alternative options for events, how to find a game and play. Which is exactly what I did. And if you write that you will start activating on the night of December 2-3, then go in and activate it, and if you suddenly didn’t succeed, go in and notify about it in the chat. Personally, I and four other boys with me waited pointlessly when you already want to play, you know. And you, as they say, deigned to go to Steam only on the 5th or 6th. That's not how it's done. Plus, you don't reply to messages here. In general, I have already passed the game for a penny and I also wish the guys the same, without waiting and any fuss. Respect yourself and your time.

L
LOleg 20.01.23

Protocol10
you don’t need this here, if you bought the game, then you know that it is not sold in Russia, you will have to register, for example, through Kazakhstan, and buy in tenge, not a single normal person is interested in just playing, besides, politics is politics , but the fact that the publisher does not want to sell me the game in my country is disrespectful, and paying money to those who do not respect me, I fell for

g
gekans 20.01.23

AlexNik
I bought yesterday for 98

A
Ashley33 20.01.23

what, it's not broken yet? what are they pulling? there is a free evening, I thought I would download it, but there is no tracker ...

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Ashley33
It doesn't feel like it will happen soon, definitely not this year.

E

gekans
Thanks for the tip. Took, for such a price can be said almost for nothing.

C
Caliscan 20.01.23

LOleg
So the game is sold here, just the price is high

A
AssPeace 20.01.23

Where did you buy Evil in the flash
?

P
Podvipodvertov 20.01.23

Here I read and crap - buy through Kazakhstan, register, transfer rubles to tenge .... This is the PC of the boyars)))
I took the Xbox Series X for myself and calmly play without hemorrhoids, although it would seem that it was the other way around, I downloaded it on the PC and play , and to hell with you, Denuvo, but just to buy it, turn out all the way too.
I just went through this game, took a common account for 400 rubles - tears and not money.
Chelu transferred 400 rubles, he gave me the login and password from his account, I went there, downloaded the game to my console on my account and played calmly.
There are also online achievements, everything is as if I personally took this game in the store, there is no difference at all, and I have the game as much as I want, there are no restrictions, well, consider my game!
I don’t have the habit of collecting games or replaying them in a few years, so I went through this game, deleted it and forgot about it. 7/10 my rating.

D
Dimon_Zorg 20.01.23

We are not in a hurry. Let's wait for the torrent edition and calmly go through...

E

Podvipodvertov
I'm for 60 rubles. Account took and norms.

A
Andreij Basatskij 20.01.23

Dimon_Zorg
We are not in a hurry and we will wait!
Let's go through the torrent edition calmly!

B
Babahus 20.01.23

RESPEKTROMETR
but let's play a normally completed game. Pay money for games