3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Shake 20.01.23 03:00 pm

Most Annoying Enemy (Half-Life 2)

I think it's not necessary to explain the essence of the topic, since the title says it all. :)
73 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 20.01.23

It is clear that without damage it is impossible to get rid of them

. But it seems to me that you are exaggerating.

x
xDDGx 20.01.23

And it seems to me that no.
Well, in Sevive for sure.

We're talking about hard, right?

C
Cvoxalury 20.01.23

Well, I answered about the original, if that. "The spherical case from the original game".

x
xDDGx 20.01.23

It seems to me that it’s also difficult in HL2, the number of manhacks is the same, it’s also hard to kill them, they attack in a crowd, just waving the montey left and right will not work.

Who can record a demo where the manhacks do not inflict a single "bite" on him is my hero

* trollface :D *

C
Cvoxalury 20.01.23

I don't use the mount much against hacks. They die from two pistol hits, so ... pistol or barrels.

x
xDDGx 20.01.23

They die from two pistol hits
. Eh, I'm talking about hard! Only hardcore! There 6-7 shots are needed somewhere (just checked with timescale).

M
Mel Shlemming 20.01.23

I hate barnacles. It's so disgusting when you stick to their snot.

f
fsdab 20.01.23

PaulKilo1991 what kind
of team?

f
fsdab 20.01.23

many people write about barnacles, geks, hunters, as well as fast and poisonous headcrabs and zombies, well, here it is:
1) you don’t give a damn about barnacles (if you play chl for more than a year)
2) easy manheks are killed by a gravity cap and / or mount
3 ) fast headcrabs from drobash for one (without two) are taken out
4) fast zombies from drobash for one or two are taken out (unless they can scare them by appearing behind their backs)
5) poisonous headcrabs, if not stupid, from drobash for one (without two) are taken out
6) poisonous zombies and hunters really piss me off, mainly because they have a hell of a lot of HP, and zombies also throw headcrabs, but I already said about them
PS: I usually play at an easy level lately to relax, and there hecks are cast from 2 pistol bullets, and it’s easy to hit (no matter what you say), it feels like there is some kind of aimist, although I play on the keyboard and mouse

E
Ep1cUser 20.01.23

Almost 9 years later, the topic came to life :D

C
Cyber_babka 20.01.23

As for me, the most annoying ones are:
Barnacles, they are especially annoying at the stage with the boat, when you are rushing at full speed and this bastard catches you, and even under you a weirdo with a machine gun shoots at you.
Manhacks. They are not too dangerous in narrow passages, but if they are in a large room or in an open area, then this is a problem. Especially when you have 3 hp and soldiers shoot from all sides, you have to jump back and forth and you cannot kill them because that in the 1st you made a fuss, and in the 2nd they are small and fast.
Drones that take pictures of everything. There are a cloud of soldiers in front of you, while you dodge bullets, they blind you and that's it.

f
fsdab 20.01.23

Cyber_babka
agrees, ordinary scanners are bullshit, but combat ones... let them come across only 1 time (not counting the times when they throw off the jumpers), at the moment where we are walking through the destroyed building, and the strider is walking around, but still wildly enrages

f
fsdab 20.01.23

I also forgot to mention hunters that:
1) withstand a shotgun clip
2) deal a lot of damage even on easy
3) destroy Magnuson devices