3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 20.01.23 03:03 pm

intervening in a fight

Hello guys
Do you think it's worth intervening in the fight of strangers and trying to separate them? Have you ever been in such a situation?
Today we went to a bar with two classmates, sat down, talked, and then a fight began at the next table of some drunken men, they broke a chair, broke glasses
. Well, my classmates and I decided to separate them, and then one of my classmates was accidentally hit in the face, and then one of those men began to bully us, like who are you, why are you freaks climbing, now you will also get in the face, well, we tell them politely, like there is no need to fight, why is this all, well, in general, the police arrived and they are already there figured it

out for yourself
62 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.01.23

Two in a fight, and the third ... in another place.

l
licharok 20.01.23

If two unfamiliar men are fighting, I will pass by. Now, if friends are fighting, you can separate :3

I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

No . Our police will then beat everyone in a row, both guilty and innocent, and they will attribute something.

d
drusev 20.01.23

Fucking
always get into fights because I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111

B
Bl4ckH4wk 20.01.23

If these are strangers, then let them do what they want, I

R
Real Madrid 20.01.23

BL4CkH4Wk987
can't be so indifferent!

-
-SlashuuR- 20.01.23

If they are strangers, then fuck them. They will figure it out themselves.

S
Sigul 20.01.23

Brothers, do you think it's worth intervening in the fight of strangers and trying to separate them?
I believe that it is worth intervening only if one of the parties does not respond to the aggression of the other in order to maintain peace. If everyone is hostile, then there is no point in risking your life and it is better to stay away.
andreygusev A
masochist in a gallery?

d
drusev 20.01.23

Sigul
is a real Russian man! hammer brother

l
licharok 20.01.23

real.madrid
If strangers, it's none of your business, let them fight.

B
Bl4ckH4wk 20.01.23

real.madrid
If it's two meter bulls, then come on, intervene in the fight. And I'd rather stay away from it.

w
warp 37 20.01.23

No. What do I care about them?

l
licharok 20.01.23

Urdnot Rex [Alive]
If he intervenes in a fight, isn't that a sign of altruism? :3

E
Ereb Chaosaev 20.01.23

Summon nanoposons on the virtallot!

N
NapkoMen 20.01.23

And why did you have to intervene in that fight, after all, they didn’t climb to fight with you, they would finish their beer and get up and leave, and let the policemen figure it out drunk.

h
hairy shit 20.01.23

I will not separate strangers. but if, as is customary in Tatarstan, 5 Tatars beat one or two Russians, I myself will stand up for them in blood

H
Hryas 20.01.23

It’s just that at that time there was only one waiter girl and a bartender boy from the staff at the bar, he was our friend by the way, well, he was the first to run to separate them and we decided to help him, otherwise they would have completely destroyed the whole institution there before the police arrived
If we were to fight , then let them go outside

. By the way, that man who bullied us, he then came up and apologized to us

N
NapkoMen 20.01.23

So I would immediately say that I went to separate them with a sign, here, of course, they stand poorly on the sidelines, it’s better to help than to carry fruits to the hospital later;)

C
CRIVE 20.01.23

dangerous but you are handsome

S
Scream561 20.01.23

Don't get into a fight if they're not your friends.