3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 20.01.23 03:03 pm

intervening in a fight

Hello guys
Do you think it's worth intervening in the fight of strangers and trying to separate them? Have you ever been in such a situation?
Today we went to a bar with two classmates, sat down, talked, and then a fight began at the next table of some drunken men, they broke a chair, broke glasses
. Well, my classmates and I decided to separate them, and then one of my classmates was accidentally hit in the face, and then one of those men began to bully us, like who are you, why are you freaks climbing, now you will also get in the face, well, we tell them politely, like there is no need to fight, why is this all, well, in general, the police arrived and they are already there figured it

out for yourself
62 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

The pygmy crocodile is able to save in a strange fight.

h
hamingu 20.01.23

Relatively dwarf.

I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

And when there is no crocodile, but you got into a fight?

h
hairy shit 20.01.23

Thank you Dima100

I
Itachi Cookie Master 20.01.23

Without A Name
Then Chuck's style is "foot on your face" =)

h
hamingu 20.01.23

This has never happened before. I don't just pick fights.

I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

hamingu is lucky
. And we already have fights just like that have become the norm.

h
hamingu 20.01.23

Without A Name
It's because you're not altruists.

I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

This is because no one cares and getting into a fight against your will is easy.

n
nick like nick 20.01.23

do not climb where they are not asked, you yourself can get under the distribution.

R
RicoChico 20.01.23

If one already scores before the other, then you can intervene, otherwise you will only get cabbage soup yourself.

4yPA 20.01.23

I prefer to shoot fights on the phone, I don’t see the point in participating in them myself. There is only sense in sports fights like WWE, boxing, etc.

b
bubble trouble 20.01.23

Only in extreme cases, if damage is done to me, or if no one is around and things get out of hand.

a
adrax 20.01.23

Why separate the fighters, if you can just watch from the sidelines, cheer for the fighter you like, arrange a tote or, at the very least, join the fight (in favor of the obviously winning side, of course)?

C
Cleric 1 20.01.23

hamingu
The phrase about Boris was incredibly amusing.+
And on the subject: you shouldn't get into someone else's fight, if you were beaten, hardly anyone would help. And if a friend (bartender), you need to consider how he would have acted in your place.

S
Snake eyes. 20.01.23

I would continue to drink beer, besides, the men are drunk ....

R
Richard 20.01.23

If strangers fight, then I do
And if acquaintances fight, then I do too

Yes, and I don’t have enough strength to separate someone.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 20.01.23

I always carry a tranquilizer gun with me.

K
Karnefis 20.01.23

I always take a VIDEO CAMERA with me
!!!!!!!!!!

G
Grim Assistant 20.01.23

Always ready to help friends. And in the case of strangers, you should refrain from interfering.