3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 20.01.23 03:03 pm

intervening in a fight

Hello guys
Do you think it's worth intervening in the fight of strangers and trying to separate them? Have you ever been in such a situation?
Today we went to a bar with two classmates, sat down, talked, and then a fight began at the next table of some drunken men, they broke a chair, broke glasses
. Well, my classmates and I decided to separate them, and then one of my classmates was accidentally hit in the face, and then one of those men began to bully us, like who are you, why are you freaks climbing, now you will also get in the face, well, we tell them politely, like there is no need to fight, why is this all, well, in general, the police arrived and they are already there figured it

out for yourself
62 Comments
Sort by:
x
xCyberpunKx 20.01.23

I won’t separate it, you can get out of the silence along the ridgeline or stab it with something and dump it quickly.

M
MaxDN 20.01.23

Honestly? I think it is necessary to separate, tk. you can try to solve everything through negotiations, otherwise they will inadvertently do something else (if they are not drunk ... although it is possible with them), and if, as the shaggy bastard said, they are from the category of "ours are beaten", then there is no question - for "their"!!!

h
hairy shit 20.01.23

MaxDN
you understand. here it is necessary to live in the republic with non-Russians.
xCyberpunKx
Not Tatar?

R
RazorPinsk 20.01.23

Shoot on video and on YouTube pix.playground.ru
Well, what the hell))

R
RazorPinsk 20.01.23

Do not go to strangers, to your own - yes please!))))

G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23

Do not poke your nose into someone else's question. You will live longer.

h
hairy shit 20.01.23

Dima100
listen and see my post above. I'm right?

A
Abibas for us 20.01.23

Dima100 apparently you haven't left the house for a long time

J
Jackson[x] 20.01.23

Two in a fight, and the third ... in another place. +1
Without knowing the reason, you can not get into a fight, unless of course it's a fight, not a beating, and-not-from-be-e-ing! The difference is huge, the difference must be understood.
And as a rule, nothing good comes out when you stand up for someone, it doesn’t matter a girl or a guy, from personal experience.

upd> it is not known how everything would end for the institution -Scribe, the main thing is that nothing would happen to the institution. Fuck security is needed when there are visitors like this.

s
s1ash 20.01.23

In 2005, he got into someone else's fight on May 9th. I woke up in intensive care.

R
Ripper Man 20.01.23

No, you don’t need to separate, it will only increase your anger, from the fact that you (or your opponent) didn’t give each other pi ***.

[
[Gear] 20.01.23

Khryas
If a friend stopped in the face, you should have fucked them up!

PS Fuck climbing to strangers, let them fuck each other.

Z
Zacklay 20.01.23

You know, if you interfere in a fight, then you need to be prepared for the fact that you yourself will also receive for "heroism".
And if they put more on the "arrow", then you will also have to go for it. (There is experience)
Everything here comes from the situation. Who is right and who is to blame. Although you are unlikely to figure it out here.
But if we talk on the topic, then no. There is no need to interfere in the personal problems of other people.

h
hamingu 20.01.23

When I see people fighting, I try to convince them that fighting is bad and that you have to be altruistic. Sometimes it works out.

I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

hamingu
And if not, then you grab it?

h
hamingu 20.01.23

Without A Name
No, I run fast.

I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

And if the enemy or much worse enemies are faster than you?

h
hamingu 20.01.23

Without A Name
Then Boris enters the stage.

I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

Is this your evil, dark essence?

h
hamingu 20.01.23

Without A Name
Almost. This is my dwarf crog... a crocodile.