3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROta 13 20.01.23 03:42 pm

Stuck in the swamps! (The Witcher)

Please help! I'm stuck in the swamps! I can't kill some carnivorous weeds that crawl out of the ground. I've already tried everything, I click on them with the mouse and Geralt just runs up to them, stands and does nothing.
59 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 20.01.23

similarly... - it just stands there... and doesn't do anything... it just grunts... as if pushing...
and ran up... and jumped over... - as a result, it starts to fight, but blooms manages to almost kill the witcher...

Almost the same with the wyverns...

q
qualme 20.01.23

Try using the keyboard to run up close to the plant.

u
urbk 20.01.23

Have you tried attacking them with a different style?

E
Eldar 20.01.23

In order not to die, it is necessary, just in case, when you enter an unfamiliar area such as swamps, a crypt or caves, drink a swallow.
I don’t know why Geralt is standing, maybe just something like a mini-glitch, this is a game. Pressing the keys w, a, s, d always helps (depending on where the echinops is located). I think it is not difficult to press one key.

R
Revan 20.01.23

Oh...don't remind me about weeds. Damn headache. Echinops, okay, I'm still stacking, but these new ones ... I forgot what they are called, something on the "k" ... in general, trouble. There were 3 or 4 moments when I gathered a group of drowners or swimmers around me and was already looking forward to receiving trophies and exp ... as a kind flower sticks out nearby and enthusiastically joins the general fun.

I just ran past them the first time. In order for Mr. Geralt to nobly deign to attack the flower, he must literally stand right next to it.

P
Playshner 20.01.23

Echinops... - it's already yesterday... - there are several of his parents... (I don't remember what they were called...)

Styles also changed...
It's not like he doesn't hit... just starts to do this with a terrible delay (in the sense of terrible brakes on the transition of the cursor to the combat state, and if the cursor is already rounded, then the witcher still stands and does not hit for a few more seconds) ..., while the monster manages to take away more than half of life...

And the wyvern, during the time - while the cursor is thinking whether to round it up ... or not (we are NOT talking about a fiery sword in any way ...), manages to stun the witcher ... and then safely bang ...

R
ROta 13 20.01.23

And no one tried to hack the game through ArtMoney? If you tried, please give a link to the addresses

B
Bobrock 20.01.23

ROta 13
You run up, Igni's sign (that's what it's called) - you send a fiery blow, and it's better to hit with a torch, not a sword - 2-3 blows, plus Igni again - and it's in the bag. This is the best remedy. Before that, it would be necessary to drink Swallow and Owl - I always do this before battles. And I play in third person. I don’t know how anyone - but it’s more convenient for me to act in battle ...

P
Playshner 20.01.23

You run up, with the sign of Igni (that's what it's called) - you send a fiery blow, and it's better to hit with a torch, not a sword - 2-3 hits, plus Igni again - and it's in the bag. This is the best remedy.

A real hint... though not addressed to me - but thanks anyway... I'll try...

What about wyverns...???
I tried only to push them... with finishing... - the wyvern falls..., but the witcher refuses to finish it off, for some reason..., although he calmly finishes off drowners and swimmers with leeches...

P
Palash 20.01.23

I have their knights from Rosa soaked, maybe there will be more later? I just came to the swamp

P
Playshner 20.01.23

I have them knights from the Rose soaked

You joined the Order...???

A
Akenox 20.01.23

Echinops only close to beat turns out. moreover, the combos break off already on the second blow - the dashing bush constantly repels the witcher from itself. and as for the wyverns - before fighting, I set a trap (I don’t remember what the sign is called, purple spikes stick out of the ground) and lured the wyvern to it. then a couple quick style combos, an aard and a finisher. even went without drinks.

P
Playshner 20.01.23

aard and finishing off

and how to make this clumsy monster - to finish off ... if he refuses ...
aard ... - I point to finishing off ... and he stands ... like an idol ...

drowners and swimmers with leeches - he finishes off calmly ... but the wyvern does not want to ...
maybe you should have read the book about wyverns first, and he just doesn’t know how to kill them yet ... LOL ...

A
Akenox 20.01.23

Aard can stun, or it can just knock you down. in the second case, it won't work. especially since wyverns have resistance to stuns, sort of...

P
Palash 20.01.23

You joined the Order...???

No .. I'm friends with eared ones.

A
Akenox 20.01.23

By the way, I could be wrong, but in order to "successfully" finish off a mob, HP must be below a certain% threshold.

R
Revan 20.01.23

You need to know the enemy by sight ... The upgraded Echinops is called cocaccidia. Finally got a look. But in what book it is written about him, I did not find. There is one about Echinops and Archespore, but it is not written about this. O_o

t
tanzilit 20.01.23

guys the same trouble! their name is cocaccidia! Well, I can’t handle it in any way. - maybe she needs some special booze to cook? with ordinary rye vodka does not come out to cook

t
tanzilit 20.01.23

oh, not life, but the difficulty level is average
well, so the thread came up with how to cope with this infection? and by the way, it's not written anywhere

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.23

Isn't this the creature that kills people in the swamp? Which vine shall we take as a reward?

You need to kill this beast with a few attacks in hand-to-hand combat (too strong, a reptile), or with fireballs from a safe distance (it is advisable to strengthen the sign and drink an owl)

tanzilit, you should read the recipe first. A high-quality 4* or the highest quality 5* spitz is needed for 4 ingres, and not vodka with 3* (3* and 4* are sold in tavas, 5* in alchemists).