3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROta 13 20.01.23 03:42 pm

Stuck in the swamps! (The Witcher)

Please help! I'm stuck in the swamps! I can't kill some carnivorous weeds that crawl out of the ground. I've already tried everything, I click on them with the mouse and Geralt just runs up to them, stands and does nothing.
59 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eldar 20.01.23

Wyvern always lured one at a time and hit fast
Why??? Power is killed from the second bunch.

R
Revan 20.01.23

>>>I want to get to a corpse with a knife...
Where is this one?.. I seem to have already climbed the whole swamp, having only met two wyverns. O_o The first dived very rudely on me when I fought with an Echinops somewhere north of the village of brickmakers; I met the second one somewhere in the center of the swamps... And several, but in one place... O_o

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.23

Crevan, north of the druids. Rest against the border of the location and go along the border to the northeast. An island with 6-7 wyverns and a corpse.

Eldar, at the very beginning of Act II, the accuracy of the attacks was not enough for me for power attacks. Smeared, infection. And then there were fireworks.

d
dobrou chut 20.01.23

And several, but in one place ...

I slammed one ..., because. she drowned a little... (a bug in the game...) + I had to take another blizzard, really to take a sip...

And there the corpse had five more of them left... It seems to be north of the tower...
If you press "Alt" - the inscription will be displayed - the corpse of a messenger ...

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.23

Uh-huh, they hang out there near the corpse. Lure one by one, kill, joyfully run up to the corpse and ... two more dive at you from the sky.

t
tanzilit 20.01.23

uhh, I still killed this reptile. what did I do - I made
5 swallows and 5 snowstorms (enough for the future). with a silver sword. the effect would be even better

t
tanzilit 20.01.23

now there is another problem with the island of wyverns. from the first run using the swallow + blizzard didn’t work out, killed 1 and wounded 2 creatures. you stand and wait for your death. Toli is a glitch or something else but infuriates. Not the first time I notice.

d
dobrou chut 20.01.23

And so stupidly you stand and wait for your death. Toli is a glitch of roofing felts, something else but infuriates. Not the first time I notice.

You're not the only one who notices this...

S
Slavon 20.01.23

tanzilit
And so stupidly you stand and wait for your death. Toli is a glitch of roofing felts that still infuriates. Not the first time I notice.
Press twice to the side or back, after a somersault this problem usually disappears, and urine is either fast or rough, they are nimble and you don’t have time to force!

L
Lubber 20.01.23

tanzilit 11/14/07 05:27
now another problem with the island of wyverns. from the first run using the swallow + blizzard did not work, killed 1 and wounded 2 creatures.
? What for it is necessary to be put in the center of a heap of strong monsters? Have you tried killing one by one? :-)

To make it easier to kill wyverns, advice is to take a better potion from poisons.

V
Vidivir 20.01.23

The main thing is not to rush, gentlemen. I lured one, two, styles - fast, then group and Igni, burning for a sweet soul. Elixirs - swallow, owl. And so on until victory. at night, alguli appear near the fire.

V
Vidivir 20.01.23

There is also a lubricant for a silver sword - from ornithoreptiles, or a silversmith, I also advise you to sharpen the sword.

B
Bobrock 20.01.23

The main thing is not to rush, gentlemen. I lured one, two, styles - fast, then group and Igni, burning for a sweet soul. Elixirs - swallow, owl. And so on until victory.
Likewise. I will only add - I just brought them down with force and Igni (Aard does not take them), when they try to surround them, they must immediately dump them to the side. In order to recover, I used to run in circles from them, since they are slow. And when you fight with wyverns (luring them out one by one), leeches, swimmers and other evil spirits often climb out, so it is advisable to clean the district in advance so that the trifle does not interfere.

V
Vidivir 20.01.23

What else, I watched. You can play evil spirits with each other. Leeches with twists or swimmers with twists. You run off to the side and watch the battle of monsters.

R
Revan 20.01.23

It is quite convenient to fight with several leeches at the same time. You kill one, its acid harms the others quite well.)) The main thing is to have time to run away. Yes, this acid blows all sorts of floaters there at once, so the experience is lost. :-|

For some reason, I didn't have any problems with wyverns. Well, only the first time I overestimated my coolness and ran right into a circle of 4-5 critters. He did not live long, but then everything went like clockwork. Quick style, without any elixirs - put them all, one by one.

V
Vidivir 20.01.23

Crevan, yes, he ran into it himself, then he approached, took a closer look, understood what tactics were needed and forward. Haste, gentlemen, is needed only in three cases.

B
BumblebeeDi 20.01.23

Damn, I even incomprehensibly play on the average, right now I’m running through the swamp, there was one “little litter” there, so I found out that it was, like, barefoot - I didn’t even notice how I flunked him (I realized only when the trophy appeared and 2020 gave me experience). But in general, I always run up to the "base of the weed" from Aunt Claudia and with power tricks - from a series of shocks and a corpse;) (not me;)) - weed).

PS: Use w, a, s, d :)))

U
User294575 20.01.23

... I always run up to the "base of the weed" and power tricks from Aunt Claudia ... PS: Use w, a, s, d
Definitely. Finally, I didn’t encounter such problems - these Echinopsaf brought down 3 hits in a row with the style of a wolf, having previously run up at point-blank range, then it’s useless to hit, he won’t do it - he just pressed briefly "w" and started the combo again, and so on until he dies.
And the wyvern lured one at a time and started hitting fast, as I subtract 25 - 30 percent, then I switch to strong, then she becomes not so dexterous and misses blows, or you can immediately catch during her attack, or jump back (dodge) and hit strong , especially with the golden sword skill and dexterity, it comes out easily.

A
Alex20086 20.01.23

ROta 13
,Torch is easy to kill