3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROta 13 20.01.23 03:42 pm

Stuck in the swamps! (The Witcher)

Please help! I'm stuck in the swamps! I can't kill some carnivorous weeds that crawl out of the ground. I've already tried everything, I click on them with the mouse and Geralt just runs up to them, stands and does nothing.
59 Comments
Sort by:
t
tanzilit 20.01.23

it doesn’t work in hand-to-hand.

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.23

But do you have an ordinary wave of fire (given in the 1st act)? Run up, hit, run away...

PS I killed him in hand-to-hand combat from 4 passes with the F3 camera. He ran up close with the clave and beat with power steel.

G
Gazman 20.01.23

Here, in fact, you can think of it, knowing the info at least about Echinops.
Cocacidia is sensitive to silver and fire, if it ignites - generally gorgeous. Power style or fast, somehow it was easier for me with fast.
It spits poison, which means you need to drink the "oriole", with it the damage from remote attacks becomes 3-4 times less, in the near fig knows it, it seems also less.
If a ranged fire attack is pumped, then cast it with fireballs.

t
tanzilit 20.01.23

I’ll even try it. I even have a level 2 fire that’s all that’s pumped in fire magic. You’ll first need to get normal alcohol in order to stir up the swallow and try it. So just fire in combination with a silver sword doesn’t give anything too much

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.23

4ubaika, Professor, everything is so, but at the first meeting (it attacks as soon as you step into the swamp) you still don’t know anything about Echinops :) As well as the fact that THIS is from Echinops.

G
Gazman 20.01.23

Well, now you know almost everything about echinops :)

d
dobrou chut 20.01.23

And why won't any professor tell me, finally...how to wet wyverns...??? I want to get to the corpse with a knife ...

G
Gazman 20.01.23

It is better to come to that place at night, there are no wyverns. Quickly run up, search the body, and also quickly run away from the wyverns, otherwise they immediately fly up.
Well, if you get wet, the scheme is standard "oriole", "swallow", igni, fast style silver, it is better not to impose a group fight, they can be knocked down.

d
dobrou chut 20.01.23

chubaika..., I was there at night... - there are wyverns... only they don't run around in circles, but they kind of sleep... around a corpse...
then they wake up quickly... brush their teeth... and they chew me. ..

G
Gazman 20.01.23

Well, then you need to pick up such a time at night when they are not there.
Personally, I somehow came running, quickly ransacked the body, then the wyverns flew in and I disappeared in an unknown direction to them.
Well, or lure one at a time.

And there lies a serious sword.
Until the 4th act, there is no better sword than this.

F
Freddy Kruger 20.01.23

Fleeing from wyverns and fireballs. So, running away and occasionally drenching them with fire, he killed them one by one! And the corpse’s knife is not very good! (

d
dobrou chut 20.01.23

Yes, he lured ... one at a time ... but to no avail ... they urinate in two bites ...

G
Gazman 20.01.23

So it's worth pumping up, are you already in the 3rd act?
Well, then you can forget until the third, all the same, wyvern quests will only be in the 3rd, and in the second I couldn’t cope with them myself, if only at the very end of the act.

d
dobrou chut 20.01.23

no... in the second... It's bad that you can't sneak up like in Gothic... and steal from under your nose...

F
Freddy Kruger 20.01.23

Yes, he lured ... one at a time ... but to no avail ... they urinate in two bites ...
what level is yours?

d
dobrou chut 20.01.23

probably 14th... Beginner mudmak... with 4 balls...

F
Freddy Kruger 20.01.23

Yes, I ran away and hid with the 17th, but there was nothing to do with the 14th!

S
Slavon 20.01.23

I killed the wyverns in act 2, drawing out one by one with fire and a quick style. In Act 3, there are already royal (and not ordinary) wyverns and Moa, which in principle does not differ from the royal ones.

FreddyCruger
Yes, and the corpse's knife is not very good! (
Seriously, I ran through two acts with him until the 4th and didn't find anything better!

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.23

In terms of damage, the sword is good ... Although it is not entirely clear why weapons against people need high damage. For me, the disarm blade from Act 3 is better. And you can raise the damage with Thunder.

Wyvern always lured one at a time and hit fast. If you use rolls back during her attack, it won't work.

F
Freddy Kruger 20.01.23

As for the sword: let the blacksmith forge you a sword from pieces of red or blue metal, these are normal swords, but I didn’t like this one at all!