3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 23.11.19 04:59 am

Impressions of the game (The Order: 1886)

Tomorrow comes this sensational project. All the doubts and suspicions will be dispelled or confirmed, and the lost konsolidasi by reading the reviews in this thread make a choice. If they go on light of the noble consolegaming, or fall into the cesspool of YouTube playthroughs.
64 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 23.11.19

I think 85+ points on Metacritic to gain, and haters... haters always burn, nothing unusual.

i
iMolodec 23.11.19

what a vigorous discussion of the exclusive, the game comes out only tomorrow.

E
Exchapter 23.11.19

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/718917-the-order-1886/index.html Yes, comrades... but I'm thinking about canceling the pre-order.

D
Dmitriy_Yanowskiy 23.11.19

Metacritic is not happy...

Other assessments:

Gamepur - 9.5/10

Gameplane - 8.9/10

Everyeye.it - 8/10

Eurogamer Italy - 8/10

Game Informer - 7.8/10

Playstation Universe - 7.5/10

JeuxVideo - 7.5/10

IGN - 6.5/10

The Jimquisition - 6.5/10

Forbes - 6.5/10

Destructoid - 6/10

Videogamer - 6/10

USgamer - 6/10

Crave Online - 6/10

3DJuegos - 6/10

Polygon - 5.5/10

GamesRadar - 5/10

Hardcore Gamer - 5/10

GameSpot - 5/10

EGM - 4.5/10

Metro - 4/10

Kotaku - No

Kotaku actually defeated The Order: 1886

And now think, whether to buy it for 4000 rubles.
P. S I Watched a couple of playthroughs. Still, the rating is a bit understated. (IMHO) I would give it 8-8,5 points. The graphics are gorgeous, the plot is also good, as for me, the gameplay is pretty interesting. (Though based almost entirely on QTE and videos on the game engine. Interactive in General :D) I liked it less this game. (Would be on a PC, be sure to play it ^_^) But, alas, to expect a masterpiece, it falls short...

z
zakonjons 23.11.19

4000R.....neeee guys)is nonsense

M
MKUltra 23.11.19

zakonjons
You Cho, there's a total of 5 hours of play! For a 5000 not too bad!
Exclusiv MS!

N
NDes 23.11.19

Did pre-order in early January, the game has cost 2,600 rubles On the acquisition of no regrets, love the game, not to say that masterpiece, but played with pleasure. Reached 12 chapters in one breath, the total game time took 9.5 hours In normal pace so as not to lose the atmosphere, on a sophisticated level. Don't know where's the end, I think is not far off. The story is clear and interesting, beautiful graphics, control conventional. Loved the reincarnation after the death of the Lycan werewolf in real-time. For me as a game worth my money. But 4 Grand is too much.

B
Beirut 23.11.19

and where do tsenik 4K per game on the devil box from the ceiling?

K
Konstantinum 23.11.19

in the game there are strip like in the game the evil within Yes, and in addition slows down and it is all 4K is not cool

i
igor430 23.11.19

is the game to download?

T
Toxa95 23.11.19

igor430
If purchased, it download, of course, who will stop you.

L
Loki D.S. 23.11.19

Well, guys, the day came when three in a row EXA Sonya merges into smithereens.
You filed Killzone valovogo, filed raspiarenny Driftlab, and here you go for 4K and 5hours of gameplay pure fail Hospede 65/100, it is even below unity...
PS4 has No Gaems

Geliuz
For me as a game worth my money.
And how's the replayability ?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 23.11.19

and fat as always touted because the suitcases came

K
Konstantinum 23.11.19

Loki D. S.
I have 9 hours played and not until the middle of the game and not due to the fact that I'm a noob or something I just 20 minutes pay attention to every place whether it is a courtyard room or street

N
NDes 23.11.19

Loki D. S.
Rarely pereprohozhu game, sometimes there is a desire, but when you start to play, this desire disappears. So an exact answer can not say.

p
pam09 23.11.19

Passed. The game is basically not so short hours six or seven if you do not hurry, but its duration largely consists of slow wandering and meaningless rollers replacing the action SG. Generally not very like what the developers aim to take control of every step and show video. The subject is more like a Telltale game without choice dialogues than FPS. But with the fifth Chapter, the action is slightly accelerated, already more dynamic, shooting, and playing becomes more fun. Although I see the lack of experience (or time?) developers - stealth is even worse than in Uncharted, and generally looks incredibly strange, the animations are meticulously copied, a couple of QTE scenes are also copied almost cleaned, the majority of gunfights are resolved with a single position in the front of the room, the enemies are stupid, and also throw grenades, so run up close, nothing else can, and the locations themselves are usually so narrow that but to stand in the beginning and shoot the incoming waves no options. Very original weapons too, not delivered, but in General there are cool designs, which are fun to shoot.

Graphics... IMHO these games focus killed it in the Bud. When the tenth time, shooting at the blur, which is still under the filter is dark and among the black stripes, the picture is rather causes rejection. A particularly pathetic look different catacombs and tunnels, so they fifty shades of grey :lol: But there are really beautiful locations, usually is the room furnished in the style of the Victorian era and with normal lighting. And you can see that the artists tried - crafted interiors, beautiful views. But the implementation is :rolleyes:

The story initially intrigued me, and the whole world has turned out interesting. But he is cut off almost in the beginning leaving a lot of questions and a clear groundwork for the sequel:

- who is the man in the cloak? Which means I'll call him?
- why and where to transport the vampires?
who did this knight of the Indian Queen? the name it was called, but it says nothing
- if the Order only in England, how live there the rest of the world?
- what is this horror going on in London that it chase werewolves, subway littered with corpses, the rebels (no matter how long it was) happen at the Palace?
- even where the backstory of the world and explanation of where all this evil come from? or have I missed?
why in the end killed mid-priced werewolf, it's the damn final boss? but what about the vampire head of the company?

The ending comes so suddenly that feels like a pilot series of the show, not the full game. Or the fact that the earlier lore of the game was thinking much deeper, you can even remember the first movie, and then developers were forced to glue up something.

In General 6/10. The potential is there, the idea is good, the artists are great, but you need to fire the designers, along with them, along with those of kryvoruchky that the engine is sawed, and finish the story.

i
igor430 23.11.19

Toxa95
I had a game worth playing

T
Toxa95 23.11.19

igor430
Well worth just, play. What's the problem?

p
propeller-faust 23.11.19

To buy THIS, at least, stupid as it turned out. As it turns out, if you cut all the cut scenes, pure gameplay will remain for 3-4 hours of rifts and shooting robots that pop out from behind cover at a time, in the dash? And for that 4000 Russian rubles? The concept of the movie is entering a qualitatively new level. Here it is a breakthrough in the gaming industry.
Spoiler

C
Copeco 23.11.19

Whether you snickering, whether on metake all crazy, the game is good, not excellent but good. Those who in advance were waiting for buffoon, flew, I was waiting first and foremost an interactive movie, play happy.pam09
The first most likely( the second part is in development)
-the game never says that she's a knight, she is the rebel commander, since the war to overthrow British colonial rule.
not said and do not need
-usually such a war for the survival of Lycans and vampires against the people, Rainey surrounded the war at the Palace?=About there local skirmishes mostly postaci, wet the East India company, which transportorul monster worldwide so that they are able to survive
-you missed, wickedness has vsels with the original story, in books and myths, a little more in the logs.
the game describes the local showdown, and Yes, it's the final boss because he started the whole mess, from which the order started to crumble, the continuation in the second part, the ladies.
But for me the ending on hard, came, logically enough, made the last shot and put geymp pad, for they knew that the end, as the so...