3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 23.11.19 04:59 am

Impressions of the game (The Order: 1886)

Tomorrow comes this sensational project. All the doubts and suspicions will be dispelled or confirmed, and the lost konsolidasi by reading the reviews in this thread make a choice. If they go on light of the noble consolegaming, or fall into the cesspool of YouTube playthroughs.
64 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danny Lamb 23.11.19

4000 can pay for a new Elder Scrolls, Fallout, GTA, or FarCry which guaranteed will bring over 20 hours of action and drive.

Here (attention) allowed for non-skippable commercials, coupled with gameplay make 5 hours. And it's gone. Even CoD AW can forgive 5 hours of playing due to multiplayer. Order - it is impossible.

The next alternative - Bioshock Infinite or Dishonored, at times look much more solid than graphiste a miracle.

C
Copeco 23.11.19

propeller-faust
for me and friends , there are exactly 2-average shooting and an open end, a sound bomb, try to play on a good stereo or good ears

C
Copeco 23.11.19

Mann42
it depends on the ability to find, bought for 1100=/ the game was gulp and enjoy

C
Copeco 23.11.19

Danny Lamb
First, sandboxes are not all in a rush, the much-vaunted Skyrim, just a dream, no sense of a larger world if it is not filled with interestratei, you can ride on the roller coaster amerianskie for 5 minutes and get a ton of emotions, and is a 20-minute jump on the trampoline, and try to survive the thrill of it. And 5 hours... I-9, man-9,man-8. Apparently the difficulty easy, and the race locations?

T
Toxa95 23.11.19

Danny Lamb
Elder Scrolls, Fallout...
...action and drive
Yeah, ekshon and driive direct.

u
urist666 23.11.19

The game suspiciously looks like Last of us. Essentially the same thing, but in a steampunk wrapper. I feel that gambling will state that this is the best game of the year! But not for 4 thousands!!!

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 23.11.19

Bought for 2,5 K BU on disk, and even as per order expensive.
The game is beautiful( which is not surprising because the game is solid rails), the more strengths there.
Qte better than the rest of the gameplay. All these rumors about the duration to 5 hours really is too much for such a boring game, although this is not a game and not even a movie, rather a TV series.
The sound left a mixed impression, he seems to be there but there were moments when I thought that point and the sound went out aaanet is just such a feature. Localization failed, to fail to take in the sights, perhaps because it does not want to follow the plot.
The characters are all closed for the viewer as if you become a casual witness of the action and the knights don't want you to dedicate in your case.
Great idea seting completely ruined, all cardboard, all script, no life, it's like watching the film I am legend and will Smith greets every day with mannequins only will Smith here white.
A lot of weapons were preparano, like Tesla created, very cool, but it even try you can't.
AI at the level of ducks in a shooting gallery, even on difficult.
Really did not like the camera, the first battle with the werewolves takes place in some kind of sewer or something similar, the place is very small, so still and the camera is not clear is approaching a wall and there are walls you cannot see, for a corridor shooter huge disadvantage.
Rumor has it that there will be a trilogy, but after this start I think the Studio will fail.
Definitely the worst exclusive from Sony in my memory
5 out of 10 for the picture
P. S. One says that watched the interactive movie on YouTube. Like if you just look, it is not for you interaktivnoe))

t
tesla707 23.11.19

took today in the DNS with a 19% discount for 3390 Limited Edition (cheaper in my city I have not found).
played yet 20 minutes (had to leave), but the impressions are positive - very cool relationship with things, then he drags the wounded on the walls (I love these effects, reminiscent of the last of us), good graphics, sound is weak (it is better to play with sabami, sometimes just do not hear the speech because of the effect of distance of the object). Lie in wait tonight for her, and not going to run for 5 hours like morons, I'm interested in the process of going-over locations.

b
b11zzard 23.11.19

In General the game was. Changed my gta5 on the warrant and now they want to give. Here's to you and cinematic experience.
The last few days itching to play, despite the low scores.
There are two reasons.
Very interesting and fresh setting (for all these new assassins, farkrai etc. I can't even look, not what to play). Very rarely it happens that the game I'm digging it a setting (although pre-release didn't watch the game). I wanted to check out the next-gen grafon.
Satisfied with the game.
The world, characters great. Without exception, all like me. (dunno why the voice of the Frenchman blamed my cool)

Approx. gameplay Only one time per game I get bored (bothered to shoot before the stealth mission). Everything else was fine. Frequent change of situations and the pace of the game is doing its job. Nothing special, but nice shooting (I remember the moment when I hit the dude in the hat and it flew off, and the dude started swearing and sat down. Well, at the expense of graphics). QTE also rules. You can certainly criticize the old skirmishes, but in bioshock infinite gameplay even worse than here.
The plot to blame too I will not. If it completed the trilogy for example, then Yes.
About the graphics I can only say that first special delight was not, as all the gray, fog, subway, etc. But on the airship I stupidly took screenshots every few seconds. This is the best game graphics today and, in principle, no options. Plus a very nice design. A lot of moments when the video ended, the character turns back to me and the game starts, and I have 5 seconds to stick. 1 in 1 videos that gameplay. Or on the contrary control the game, and actually already movie. The level of CGI. The first next-gen game.
Overall, a strong game by 8 points. No this is not a failure. The most important thing here of course setting. If the flow Slyunkov from the trailers, then take. If not - pass by. As for me, it is better to buy this game go for 8 hours and put on the shelf, than buy the next assassin to 50 hours.
I hope the criticism will go a series of benefit and you guys will have the right kind of anger. I hope they tighten the gameplay (the story also needs to gain momentum) and the second part will have masthaven. The sequel falls in the list of most anticipated games. Prepare denyuzhku for pre-order.

p
pokemonstyle 23.11.19

Video found on the Order of cool , check it out

N
Nicolas Lonn 23.11.19

look, people are just snickering. and I see that basically burns those who mind paying 4K. and basically trusting the game to those who have PS4 and no. idiots one word. after all the words of nedobitkov thought the game itself. but I do not regret buying it at all. the most technologically and graphically advanced game. shooting mechanics is great, the weapons really felt. striking animation. Yes, the game missed the background, a very important background, but a lot can be understood from the Newspapers (unfortunately, not translated). the game is like a mix of Gears of War, Heavy Rain and Uncharted, but there's an even balance of cinematics and gameplay. It doesn't come with multiplayer and co-op, they immediately suggest themselves. BUT! This is the first big product RaD. They made my most favorite part of God of WAR (ghost of sparta), even find dog made normal ancharted only with the second part, and the cartoon only in the third added. The price tag is garbage, if the game offers a unique experience and the order it just does.

N
No more drugs... 23.11.19

For 1400 in PSN today and bought it. Tonight, we will see that in the game...

a
alexandr082784 23.11.19

Nicolas Lonn
I agree with you, the game is excellent, the graphics are just at an unattainable level, only it is worth it to play it. Even PC this is still far away and it clearly shows the capabilities of the ps4.
What it all hayut it is not surprising, the same thing happened with killzone, and uncharted , and gears of war 2 (both on PC was the game of the year,and as an exclusive for Boxing out so once the sludge has become) though these games were much smarter and more beautiful counterparts of the time on the PC. And much more interesting. In most cases, these games Hayot those who are not actually played, or simply is not able to play, basically, this is Resnici that max had only seen clips.

a
alexandr082784 23.11.19

To have to play it, but is it worth your money is another matter, but more on that below.
What we liked:
1. Of course graphics and detail, they are just breathtaking. Resnici biting his elbows)))
2.Very good fights in the style of gears of war.
3.A good story and elegant atmosphere
What's not to like:
1.Of course the transience of the company
2.Blunt AI
3. Little information,the game world is not disclosed, there is no sense of immersion in the story.
4. Image compression from the top and bottom like in the movies. Why this was done is not clear. Very annoying.
5.And of course the price. 4000R is not one game even if it is just GTA 5 or CoD or something cooler. But here's the thing. I bought the game for 2000P for purchase. The remaining 2000 of the cost of the game throws our stores. I'm sure as soon as the hype on this game then prices will fall sharply.
Game and play it. Yes the flaws the game has, but there is no such game where they are not. And besides the developers were in a hurry their customized Sony, which desperately need new brands and exclusives especially for the ps vita. ( I think that vita will definitely be a continuation or an intermediate part of the game)Actually for this Sony and allocated a lot of money for readi et dawn. And for most developers this is their first personal project.
This is just a sample of the pen, I'm sure the second part will fix all the errors.
Generally the task order and its developers was to show the possibilities of the ps4 with what I think they did a solid five ,maybe more.

a
alexandr082784 23.11.19

Summary: this is a good game, not a masterpiece, but good, with the better at this point, the graphics and detail. And not least - with the original scene and the surroundings and the era that nowadays very rarely since in the bulk we all ashanah or Ala transformers and star wars in the future(COD,titanfall,crisis.....) or series about gangsters( GTA,hardline,mafia) and honestly blasters and transformers in conjunction with brave American warriors already took the order and another when it is served on an old engine with outdated (after that showed the order) graphics so all want to spit. And the order is still something new, like a breath of fresh air. In General, it is necessary to play necessarily, just at least to understand that most of the blockbuster games of AAA class in which we all play and lay out for them crazy money, just outdated junk,and the developers together with the publisher just drain our money for the same shit every time.
Simply turn on the game and can't believe what you see what you see in others comes to the age-old developers there is one question why You don't do that?!! Because for example the Dace constantly advertises your frostbit so many years involved ,and the changes are minimal. But the guys from readi at dawn somehow the first time created such a miracle to order. And after all, in comparison with the engine of the order frostbit just hand-crafts 5-8 years ago, even with the so-called razreshimosti.
The order set a new benchmark of graphic design games, and I hope it will give impetus for other publishers and developers so they thought.

G
Gentelman 23.11.19

a good game with a space game with some good ideas and not developed at all gameplay (which is a drain for any game, but nevertheless).
syuzhetets tolerable, albeit crocked. the first time is interesting place.
itself shooter mechanics are twofold: shoot the Boobs liked, but this corridor, pressed - popped out - of-date. the same girsu very different dynamics: there had to move, avoid enemies, not to sit forever in the shelter until they end up in another location. this moment in the sequel it is necessary to study and make the gameplay less static
and 1 time it will pull, given the easy platinum and the fact that on the PS4 at the moment with ekslyuzivov, not really.

o
ostin321 23.11.19

Have not written reviews - but then made his way. In General, the game just pissed off somehow. The developers, beating Uncharted, decided to make the type something different nextgene. And what they did:
Graphics - really nice INSIDE, outside them it does not cause any specific lesions, more to say - in almost no time the epic of the species, although in my opinion just had to be a moment like this, for example when flying on the airship, where it opened to a beautiful view of London.
The plot - what can we say, it is generally medium - average Hollywood Thriller - all guessed the plot moves much in advance.
Little variety - not such a big disadvantage, because of korotkoi games, but 4-5 types of primary weapons and as many pistols and a couple of power devices is not enough, taking into account the fact that the entire Arsenal of the game happened pretty quickly.
Circumcision story - of course a lot was said about it, but at some point the game just starts very quickly to present the plot and goes to the end, although it would seem a couple of three game chapters are not enough+ is missing the final scene, it turns out that it was not left uncovered and fulfilling relationships with other characters....
Unnecessary complexity, especially towards the end starts completely make the game mechanics - in a small room on the player fell, the crowd of opponents, waves... at the end of most waves there is a kind of boss....Bosses are essentially repeated from time to time. It was not monotonous, by the end of the game is very tedious. Generally enemies probably 5-6 types only, not separating factions (still the same dummy in fact)
Oh yeah - by itself artificial intelligence is very stupid, takes only the mass and ableplanet from all sides, the levels with evil spirits held in exactly the SAME areas that generally affects the tactics of dealing with them doesn't change that in the very beginning of the game, in the middle, at the end...

PS I really like Uncharted, I think the benchmark of action-adventure, unfortunately , despite the obvious similarities of these two games in terms of gameplay, the order is very much lacking zarabotannoe and charisma, while all the prospects were.

Disappointed even feel sorry for 1,100 rubles (bought with it).

N
Norm112 23.11.19

Picked up for $ 250 And where is the vaunted graphics, animations, entities, etc. collective graphics 2010 retouch grainy and black stripes and added a strong anti-aliasing. DIVORCE ON THE SLUSH!!! The suit is normal. 6/10

A
Anderby 23.11.19

This game itself hates. The dialogue is excellent (for that troubled period, crossgen games) if you do not touch the sticks touched, everything -- the character moves, the whole world turns into a wild scribble, normal screenshot is impossible to make it (I have so many technical blur in any game not seen). Aspect ratio 2.40:1 cool, unusual, but the game itself runs into this framework -- a sight not fit (only during scenes and mini-games, the gameplay is fine), see pictures and newspaper not wet, well at least the arena is wide and almost always without verticals. The characters are beautiful, and even with characters and backgrounds, but each is delayed in the story briefly, as if it's not a full game and the addon-the prequel. The design of the locations is excellent, a lot of attention to detail, beautiful Victorian London, but after the middle of the game puts the player in an endless repetitive darkness. The gameplay is not tenable -- it all comes down to a forced, monotonous walking and shooting. Shoot nice, adrenaline, but the fights are at best 40% of game time and almost all the same. The only aspect without a positive side to this story. Simple as two pennies, consists entirely of templates, all the turns are predictable. What is happening on the screen, the characters ' actions are often absurd and cause confusion (serious knights turn to each other in four different ways -- by name, by abbreviated name, by name, by title, a nightmare-confusion; termite in a wooden slums; teleport for half a Tesla; targeting objectives in a zone of direct visibility; EMP bomb against organics; the breaking of a door in an open brothel; the heroes managed to get on a blimp, if the other needed, was already in the air (and this time not even have time to leave the city), wooden road signs as shelters). The whole setting is revealed barely, well, there is the Order, well they are immortal, well, there are Lycans and vampires. Why, why, why are they over the centuries have still have each other killed, it's not the questions that the game gives you the answers. Here we have conspiracy and revenge, go and take revenge. Directing, by the way, is disgusting, in the frame constantly unnecessary scenes and replicas -- somewhere to go for fifteen seconds, saying absolutely obvious things. Commercials regularly interrupt gameplay and to ignore them is impossible. And yet there are the old, bad QTE appearing in the place and no place to 2015ому year from such abandoned, like, everything.
Once you can go no more. The benefit of it is passed in six hours, no time to get bored.
Spoiler

D
DayPsycho 23.11.19

Thank you all! I will not take!!