3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 23.11.19 04:59 am

Impressions of the game (The Order: 1886)

Tomorrow comes this sensational project. All the doubts and suspicions will be dispelled or confirmed, and the lost konsolidasi by reading the reviews in this thread make a choice. If they go on light of the noble consolegaming, or fall into the cesspool of YouTube playthroughs.
64 Comments
Sort by:
b
boss__2003 23.11.19

Strange game. There are things that frankly annoying and there is a beautiful atmospheric locations and good characters and great costumes!)
Well, let's try on the shelves:
+ good character animation and excellent cutscene. There are literally a couple of places where faked
+ developed characters with bright and pleasant personalities
+ atmospheric world and a lot of details
+ well done characters costumes
+ some interesting weapons
- a short story that asks continue
- very controversial graphics. A bit of good, but strange proportions of the game screen + grit and strong motion blur.
- shooting the same type to the very end, low raznoobrazie enemies + static technology shelters
- few active actions on the screen. Need more traffic, chases, etc.
- there are scenes in the game where everything is tied to time and not on the action of the player. (looking at weapons, searches documents, etc.)
Generally liked the game, but it is a pity that so few, and especially I don't continue with improved gameplay and less grainy picture
7,5/10
I spent on this game 2$ and it's worth it. I'm not sorry

D
DayPsycho 23.11.19

Fhrby
Hi! Where did you get 250 rubles it?? Account??

N
Norm112 23.11.19

DayPsycho
In vk a bunch of groups, there are community sites selected by invitation only. Account to share on the users P1, P2, P3, P4. and bought chipped. The organizer buys the account and distributes to participants

D
DayPsycho 23.11.19

Fhrby
Got it, thanks for the reply! ;-)