3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daydadro 20.01.23 04:12 pm

How to make the microphone work in the game. (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

I repressed all the buttons, even the left alt.
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rusty_Ryan 20.01.23

+1
I hold lALT and say, there is no sign that anyone can hear me

T
TOT43 20.01.23

same problem. played somehow, people chirp, but I just can't.
it's most likely because of windows 7

D
Daydadro 20.01.23

Yes I have Windows 7

K
KOMAR777 20.01.23

Do you have a microphone in general??!?
I have windows 7 and everything is fine.
I have not played BK2 yet, because today they will only bring

K
KOMAR777 20.01.23

By the way, what is the in-game system?
Well, when you play, you can speak in the microwave, and everyone will hear you, or only who is nearby, or what system in general?

K
KOMAR777 20.01.23

By the way, what is the communication system in the game?
Well, when you play, you can speak into the microphone, and everyone will hear you, or only who is nearby, or what kind of system in general?

s
supergut 20.01.23

in 2142 there was communication by detachments. People specifically went to a separate detachment and closed access to outsiders to chat.

Z
ZA-ZA 20.01.23

and now the system has the same communication only in the detachment and with a microphone I don’t understand whist at all and also doesn’t work, and sometimes I just want to say a couple of affectionate drivers who left you so gently repairing to the mercy of fate or just killed

S
Simon_sad 20.01.23

ZA-ZA
Ha, my micro works great! I also play as an engineer, so I swear at these morons))))

K
KOMAR777 20.01.23

on the seven turned on the microphone strength ??? a must!

O
Omron 20.01.23

To be honest, I also don’t understand at all how the communication system is implemented. There are no signs that they can hear me. on the banner of one server I saw an inscription saying "connect to this IP ........ to join the team spoke. what does this mean, I never caught up. and no one gives an answer to this

K
KOMAR777 20.01.23

I don’t know anything, you’ll figure it out in this speech!

P
PlayNoobX 20.01.23

I don’t know, it doesn’t work for me either, and I never heard someone say it. Yes, I play silently

A
Alpha_CommanderR 20.01.23

I heard how they are chatting, but I don’t know the button

V
VeGA_SPB 20.01.23

I once gambled, there was some kind of pendos playing with a group of friends, the microphone was constantly on, they were laughing there and everyone commented, they got it, in general, nothing was heard from them, once again a Russian person was sitting with a microphone, and doing lessons with my daughter in parallel , this was a tin, everyone writes to him, cut him down, but he doesn’t give a fuck ..)))

f
felix77 20.01.23

Has anyone managed to play with a microphone?

Z
Zamachuga 20.01.23

fig knows what you have for the problems for me, the seven everything works by itself, it's different, the microphone works, works, and then stops. until the map changes. and so is everyone.

a
altnett 20.01.23

It either works for me, or it doesn't. It was great to hear and they heard me, but it's random, like a stupid Q-button. In general, DICE screwed up here. The patches didn't fix it.

b
bananafather 20.01.23

people how to communicate in BF by voice chat, tell me which button to press and how to understand what they hear, otherwise in MV it was somehow easy, but here the usual damn thing is clear, but I don’t understand the voice

T
Tom Clancys 20.01.23

to see that you can be heard easily, click on the voice button, after that in the lower left corner (where the map is) you will see a list of people from the squad, and if the corresponding icon appears next to your name, then you are being heard