3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daydadro 20.01.23 04:12 pm

How to make the microphone work in the game. (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

I repressed all the buttons, even the left alt.
44 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SaintTrane- 20.01.23

and I senya kada rubbed with friends, talked on Skype, and in the game some people heard me and wrote to me like you are talking on voice communication.

b
bananafather 20.01.23

Thank you Tom Clancys, otherwise I sometimes want to say a couple of affectionate things to the team)

G
GosySkill 20.01.23

yes, there’s no one to talk to, it’s not ours that play mostly, but if ours are only a few with a microphone
, you can’t just put a viola, there’s a voice connection in the settings on foot, so you put any letter

f
felix77 20.01.23

on which servers the microphone actually works

f
felix77 20.01.23

who knows write

s
system74 20.01.23

yesterday I played on ForTeam.ru [BIOS]STARIKI the microphone works there.

S
SNBK 20.01.23

if sistem74 had a microphone on fotima, then this is already a problem of the servers on which you play, maybe in time they will make a microphone everywhere

S
SNBK 20.01.23

if sistem74 had a microphone on fotima, then this is already a problem of the servers on which you play, maybe in time they will make a microphone everywhere

S
SiD1e 20.01.23

the microphone should work everywhere, look at your nickname in the squad, there should be a microphone icon, but apparently the developers have messed up and when you say you don’t see this icon, although the rest see, in general, like with a machine gun, nothing is visible through the glass: D

v
vladti 20.01.23

about the icon in front of the speaker! I played on some server, neither I nor the guys from the squad had any icons, but everyone spoke and the connection was excellent!

E
Eric_Cantona 20.01.23

I also played on ForTeam.ru (I don't remember exactly which server). They spoke quite clearly with one milk-drinker, but the other guy in the same game "croaked" not childishly.

f
felix77 20.01.23

WHY WHEN I PLAYED WITH ONE DUDE IN ONE SQUAD HE HAD A MICROPHONE ICON NEAR THE NAME OF THE FIGHTER AND I DID NOT HEARD IT.

P
Percival CoX 20.01.23

it is logical to assume that he pressed the button and was silent, or he has troubles with a microphone

A
AxeLite 20.01.23

I also had a microphone icon next to the squad list a couple of times, although I don’t have it and I didn’t press the alt.

S
Simon_sad 20.01.23

Looks like it depends on the server, plows or not

T
Torantino Q. 20.01.23

Tell me how to turn on the microphone in the headphones, the above is a tricky explanation. Can't you do it?

s
skRIPpatch 20.01.23

PEOPLE FORGIVE EVERYONE DOES NOT SPEAK THROUGH THE MICROPHONE I HAVE WITH WEAK INTERNET THE GAME IS SO LAG PLEASE PLEASE ME

m
maksbs222 20.01.23

:Dwe wish!
EVERYONE BROKEN THEIR MICROPHONES!

V
VETER777 20.01.23

We communicate with each other through TS. Here the three of us played sq. Some kind of child, judging by the voice, joined us. Here he was commenting on the course of the battle so brightly, loudly, childishly that I did not hear my clan members. I couldn't even distinguish the sounds of battle. Had to move it to another sq.

S
StingeR... 20.01.23

The guys found an interesting article if anyone needs it here http://www.totalbf.ru/novosti_o_battlefield_bad_company_2/patch_r4_dlya_battlefield_bad_company_2.php may come in handy for someone who hasn't checked it yet, but I'll try it right now)