3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezzed 20.01.23 04:19 pm

FPS drop when installing a new vidyahi

FPS drop when installing a new vidyahi The computer is
old ... Q6600 8 operatives, there was a GTX 660 pogoler, I installed a GTX 1030 .... I updated the firewood, the FPS fell by half, I didn’t touch anything else
96 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
RX588 is far from call fierce,
not just fierce, but fierce, I would even say that it is a terrible piss, the card in AAA projects on ultras does not give stable 60 frames even in poor 1080p, this is initially a deshman option for the most undemanding players

kurskiy wrote:
Palit is a so-so company, MSI is better then, you can even take Palit a little cheaper.
Palit is just a normal company, I had 2080s from the palette and worked for more than two years without any problems at all, the quality of Palit is now very decent, and their cards are cheaper than any Asus and MSI, while not worse at all

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
I already wiped your nose with Ancharted. So in this case it's a question of optimization, not a map. The current generation of consoles is 1060 in FHD, and Nauti Dogi showed that it is quite possible to optimize.

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The current generation of consoles is 1060 in FHD
Past.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Sergjiei Never mind. The
past is 570GTX

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
? PlayStation 5 is already a level of about 2060 super - 2070 super.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Sergjiei
Who told you such nonsense? I compared Metro Exodus on the video, it's a little worse than mine in FHD on RX588. It doesn't even smell like a 2060 card there

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Duck on the PlayStation 5, there are rays, your map will be bent from them,

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Sergjiei Do you
have soap on your PS5:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Timings 1:05

Do you want to say the same soap for 2060?

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

rezzzed wrote:
Guys even 780 used
top cards you should never take old top cards, you look at what heat dissipation it has, it's like a stove, you can get a chip dump at any time, given that their chips fell off at one time due to temperatures .
You will be fine, GTX 1050 Ti or GTX 1650, they are not hot and not voracious, and for your hardware it will be more than enough. Even if you change platforms over time, both will work fine for FHD and medium settings.
Taking a used card is always a lottery, and there is no guarantee, it is always better to buy a video card within your means in a store, and if you want to try your luck in the secondary market, you should never buy the top cards of previous generations, and do not forget about the power of your power supply so as not to get cotton with sparks.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Uncharted is not the only game where the world has not converged like a wedge, and there you do not have 60 stable frames and you have not yet tested mission 11 "Hidden in plain sight" and the missions in Libertalia, which are perhaps the most epic in this toy. It doesn’t matter what the notidogs optimized there, although they did their best, but the very fact that your 580 doesn’t really pull anything in other games and there are no stable 60 frames, the card is extremely weak

Sergjiei wrote:
Duck on the PlayStation 5 there are rays, your card will die from them,
his deshman rx588 does not even support them, although the rays are like that, only 4090 is more or less suitable for them, on weaker cards there is a terrible drop in FPS when they are activated

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Did you watch what computer the dude has in the video?

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
It depends on the specific game and optimization. Here's an excerpt from Digital Foundry's Assassin's Creed Valhalla review.
Spoiler To begin with, the author of the material analyzed the graphics settings of the game created for the Sony game console. Since the game is running at dynamic resolution on the PlayStation 5, a minimum value of 1440p was taken for testing on PC. On the PS5, the resolution ranges from 1440p to 1728p. But on the console, the game plays at a fixed maximum frame rate of 60fps.
To achieve similar image quality on PC, the following graphics settings were selected:

Ultra high quality shadows
Ultra high environmental detail
Very high quality particles
High quality clouds
High water quality
Low quality depth of field
High quality environment textures
High quality character rendering
Test result - NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super is 20% slower than PlayStation 5. To play comfortably at PlayStation 5 performance levels, you need at least an NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super, and ideally RTX 3060 Ti required.

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Palych Rokov wrote:
his deshman rx588 doesn't even support them,
I know, lol.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Denis
Kyokushin

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
There were still different revisions. But approximately yes 7850-7950.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

Sergjiei wrote
: PlayStation 5 is already a level of about 2060 super - 2070 super.
in terms of theoretical operations per second, these video cards are worse as far as I remember. but it doesn’t really matter because amd cards are theoretically better, but practically not. in any case, to push with new generation consoles on a bakery field, you need something like 3060 12gb. then the system does not have weak eats with double RAM and a processor similar in cores in front of the console, they still throw some kind of Kuruzian 1700-2700 there and something striving to jump over 16 GB of RAM in a typical 2x channel and sdd for the system and games. this is roughly an alternative to older consoles. 1080-2k 30 fps in general on medium settings until the end of the universe.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov Palych Rokov wrote
:
"Hidden in plain sight" and missions in Libertalia showing how the PS5 works

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Valhala is just optimized for amd!

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Throw a save, I'll test
Go it yourself, don't waste time on Pedmak 15 years ago and play modern games. There, in the game, the save is automatic and is overwritten each time, and as far as I remember, after beating the game there is no option to go through any mission to choose from. I meant these two missions:
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
They mostly optimize their games for stealth.
works fine on amd, not worse than on nvidia