3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezzed 20.01.23 04:19 pm

FPS drop when installing a new vidyahi

FPS drop when installing a new vidyahi The computer is
old ... Q6600 8 operatives, there was a GTX 660 pogoler, I installed a GTX 1030 .... I updated the firewood, the FPS fell by half, I didn’t touch anything else
96 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 20.01.23

Sergjiei
The graphics on the ps 5 are greatly reduced compared to the PC.
spoiler
spoiler

M
Max P 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
From Intel, yes, from AMD, even the budget mp easily takes the declared frequencies from 3200 MHz.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
I don't want to play Anch, he's not interesting to me. Even my child abandoned him. At this stage of the second Witcher, I'm playing on the Dark difficulty level.

Kartonkratos
Under invisibility is also optimized, as indicated by the 3050

Max P test.
There is an assembly on Intel. AMD needs low timings. AMD B550 chipset is not budget, budget A520

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don't want to play Anch, I'm not interested in it. Even my child abandoned it. At this stage of the second Witcher, I'm playing on the Dark difficulty level. I stopped on the way to the battle with the Housekeeper.
Well, yes, how to play the coolest game with excellent direction and an excellent plot, you really need to, but in some dull crooked piece of code that you need to nerf for dozens of hours, this is not good to do
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
AMD B550 chipset is not budget, budget A520
is both budget chips, AMD has the top ones x570

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Anch is dull, I don’t like such a waste. And The Witcher 2 is a story, sometimes with humor. before the battlefield, FPS dropped to 37 frames.
Palych Rokov wrote:
these are both budget chips, AMD has the top ones x570
The B550 has the ability to overclock the RAM. Your sidekick had a mother on the B450. Ask how much he was able to overclock the RAM.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
If you looked at the tests, you would see that valhalla works better on amd cards than on nvidia! here are comparisons and in valhalla rx 6800 xt bypasses 3080 ti by 10%, but in cyberpunk, on the contrary, 3080 ti is about 25% faster!

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

Max P
And how much more powerful is the computer needed to make such graphics in the game? Of course, comparing a car that is much more powerful is easy.

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Sam_FisherPG wrote: A
GTX 1050 Ti or GTX 1650 is fine for you, they are not hot or gluttonous and will be more than enough for your hardware. Even if you change platforms over time, both will work fine for FHD and medium settings.
As a user of 1650, I can say that 1650 is slightly stronger than 1050) not by much, but there is an increase. Moreover, when I bought 1650 for another 12 thousand in the store, I watched video clips, and there were comparisons of 1650 and 1050)). And yes, not very powerful, such a game plug. Cyberbug on Ryazan 5600x pulled on medium settings without any goodies. Asyasyan flew on medium. In general, a lot depends on the processor. Q6600 for 1650 is something very doubtful, it seems to me that the video will not even reveal its potential. rezzed you need to completely change the computer)

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
I looked at the available cards, up to 25k, not the tops.
Kartonkratos wrote:
If you looked at the benchmarks, you would see that valhalla works better on amd cards than on nvidia!
Pffff, the difference is some 10 frames, when the FPS is per hundred, and in some places a little lower

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
And where is the difference in 10 frames? I gave you proof that the valhalla for amd video cards is better optimized! as ubisoft is now collaborating with them!

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I looked at available cards, up to 25k, not tops.
You already took your wretchedness for 18k once, on the one hand you saved money, on the other hand you took shit, which is useless. You are going to step on the same rake for the second time, I am now watching how prices have fallen on video cards and I begin to see clearly. Now you can get 6950xt for 82k, it's generally for nothing, buy a good thing once, for 1080p it will last you 5-6 years
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Anch is dull,
Dull is your Pedmak, and Anch is a bomb toy, I I play Evil West, even she is much better than poor Pedmak

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Now you can get 6950xt for 82k, it’s generally for nothing, buy a good thing once already, for 1080p it’s enough for you for 5-6 years
Why am I going to spend honestly earned by hard physical labor on some shit money, if I’m into these games that are coming out now, will I come in 5-7 years? And the author, by the way, also doesn’t have 82k
Palych Rokov wrote:
Dull is your Pedmak, and Anch is a bomb toy, I play Evil West, even she is much better than poor Pedmak Why
the hell is The Witcher 2 dull? Have you even played it? There are only dialogues with dwarves what are worth
Spoiler
And your Anch is pop music, pink bubbles
Palych Rokov wrote:
I'm in Evil West
Are you trying to make me jealous with a lot of fires, fights with vampires and their bosses? Seriously? I hope you at least chose the average difficulty?

Kartonkratos
How can I tell you... Now, if we take the old Assassin's Creed 3, which was optimized for Nevidia, then on 570GTX I saw a serious difference from 7950 far not in favor of 7950
AC3 on 570GTX

AC3 on 7950

On 570GTX, the toughest places for percent with the rendering distance, and the map is loaded almost to full, while the 7950 works in half or a little more. That's what "OPTIMIZATION" is

M
Max P 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
A 520 without PCI E 4.0.
B 550, if desired, can be found for 6-7 tr.
CL 16 is quite low timings.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Max P
For 3200MHz desirable 14-14-14-34

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

rezzzed
How much did you find 1660? And yet do not forget about percents and memory. Now there are not a few games that eat resources from the processor. Therefore, do not forget to update the platform. Changing the card will not save you from fierce statters. Your percent is outdated many centuries ago. But the video for full hd is the most (medium settings) A game about rats, a spider, the same Anch, dogs, Punk, modern prots are not even smoked on ultras☝️

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Why would I spend honestly earned by hard physical labor money on some kind of shit, if I will come to these games that are coming out now in 5-7 years?
Firstly, for a gamer, a more or less good video is not garbage, but a necessary thing, and secondly, if you upgrade the video, you can play all the latest titles, and on your piece of piss you have no choice but to play in all the trash of bygone years
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And the author, by the way, also does not have 82k
This is a penny, but you can look within 45k, let's say 6750xt 12GB, the exhaust card is +/- 2080ti, for 1080p it will be enough for a couple of years
Denis Kyokushin wrote :
Are you trying to make me jealous with lots of lights, fights with vampires and their bosses? Seriously?
I mean, even this mediocre bang-bang action is funnier than Pedmak 1 and 2, but its 588 horseradish pulls out fine, I had 6 fps missions in 4k on ultras within 75-90 mostly, and in the 7th where the worms and the Parasite needs to be extinguished, there was a drop of up to 40 frames, it’s a kapets , it’s just unplayable, and you always have
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
7950 works in half or a little more. Here is what "OPTIMIZATION" is.
There, most likely, the processor dependence is stronger under AMD and Ryazan 1500x sat on a bottle
. Denis Kyokushin wrote:
For 3200 MHz, 14-14-14-34 is desirable
if the 5000th series is ryazan, there, due to the large cache, the timings no longer have much effect

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov Palych
Rokov wrote:
Firstly, for a gamer, a more or less good video is not garbage, but a necessary thing, and secondly, if you upgrade the video, you can play all the latest titles
console control - a fresh title? Seriously?
Palych Rokov wrote:
so on your piece of piss you have no choice but to play with all the rubbish of bygone years
. You see, everything that you call "fresh" is a repetition of all the old "trash" in a different wrapper.
Palych Rokov wrote:
I mean to you that even this average bang-bang action is more fun than Pedmak 1 and 2, but its 588 horseradish pulls it out fine
In some dialogues, the Witcher 2 FPS drops below 60 frames. But this does not affect the passage in any way. The strangest thing is that the FPS in the premises can be lower than on the street
Palych Rokov wrote:
and in the 7th where the worms and the Parasite needs to be extinguished, there was a fall up to 40 frames, it’s a cap, it’s just unplayable.
Hamsters should run after new top cards with saliva from rabies. I noticed a long time ago that tops are always destroyed by manufacturers Palych Rokov
wrote:
a bottle
of Prots is the same. Which bottle?
Palych Rokov wrote:
if the 5000th series of Ryazan, there, due to the large cache, the timings are no longer particularly affected
The 5xxx series has not been fully studied. Based on personal observations, I can say one thing - the 5xxx series of Ryzens need a higher RAM frequency. Timings always play a role, this is especially noticeable in Cyberpunk2077

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.01.23

Nervios wrote:
As a user of 1650, I can say that 1650 is slightly stronger than 1050) not by much, but there is an increase. Moreover, when I bought 1650 for another 12 thousand in the store, I watched video clips, and there were comparisons of 1650 and 1050)). And yes, not very powerful, such a game plug. Cyberbug on Ryazan 5600x pulled on medium settings without any goodies. Asyasyan flew on medium. In general, a lot depends on the processor. Q6600 for 1650 is something very doubtful, it seems to me that the video will not even reveal its potential. rezzed you need to completely change the computer)
You see what's the matter, a person is looking for a vidyukha, and I offered him light cards from the store on which you can at least somehow play at medium settings. I think he understands perfectly well that it’s time for him to change the entire platform, but he has a budget of 15,000 k, and I offered him cards at about the same price. With a quad, he and this will be through the roof. I also had a Q8400 quad and it was already choking in 2015, it was back to back with a GTX 650 for 1 gig, sometimes it just didn’t take it out. That's when a person is going to change the entire platform and designate his budget, then we will advise what and where it is better to take, now the only question is the map.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
A similar postrelon with a third-person view and console controls - a fresh title? Seriously?
There is nothing console-like, quite a good multi-platform action
game Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You see, everything that you call "fresh" is a repetition of all the old "trash" in a different wrapper.
so about any game you can say
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In some dialogues, the Witcher 2 FPS puts below 60 frames.
because it's a crooked piece of code
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Proc is the same. What bottle?
on different video cards, the exhaust may differ depending on the processor, Ryazan of the 1000th series is the same piss like all cards from amd to the 5000th series, its power was stupidly not even enough to load the 7950, although it is wretched to the point of horror, this is a gtx level card 670, which became obsolete back in 2013
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
5xxx series has not been fully studied. Based on personal observations, I can say one thing - 5xxx series of Ryzens need a higher RAM frequency. Timings always play a role, this is especially noticeable in Cyberpunk2077
on ultra settings in high resolution or when there is an emphasis on the map in general timings to the ass, on the bottoms when the percentage cannot load the map, there may still be timings that can give something, but on ultras up to one place these timings

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
I wrote to you about Valhalla! and even at startup, a dice pops up that it works with the support of amd, and in AC3 the nvidia dice beat, but that was a long time ago! now they are optimizing all their new games for new amd video cards! not counting watch dogs legion which worked with the support of nvidia, and is optimized for it.