3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezzed 20.01.23 04:19 pm

FPS drop when installing a new vidyahi

FPS drop when installing a new vidyahi The computer is
old ... Q6600 8 operatives, there was a GTX 660 pogoler, I installed a GTX 1030 .... I updated the firewood, the FPS fell by half, I didn’t touch anything else
96 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
There is nothing console-based, quite a good multi-platform action
Gamepad control. I can see it even without playing
Palych Rokov wrote:
you can say about any game
Fuck with two. Witchers, assassins (1,2,3), gta , fallouts, residents, max paynes, souls will show the opposite. And most games can be seen similar to them.
Palych Rokov wrote:
although it is wretched to the point of horror, this is a GTX 670 level card, which was outdated back in 2013.
So the point is that if you plug in a 670GTX, the game will fly
Palych Rokov wrote:
On ultra settings in high resolution or when there is an emphasis on the map in general, timings are up to the ass, on the bottoms when the percentage cannot load the map, the timings can still give something, but on ultras up to one place these timings
will play a role at 5600x. This will show

Kartonkratos frame time
graph

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
In short, at first we did not understand each other a bit)

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Gamepad control. I can see it even without playing
Stupidity, it's only convenient to play fighting games on the pad, this game is wonderfully adapted to the keyboard
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
So the point is that if you plug in 670GTX, the game will fly
plug in now herself 7950 and she will also fly

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
🤝

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Nonsense, it's only convenient to play fighting games on the pad, this game is wonderfully adapted to the keyboard and mouse
That's right: the console control is adapted to the keyboard. Your favorite guardians of the galaxy also have console control, like Anch.
Palych Rokov wrote:
stick 7950 to yourself now and she will also fly
. She died

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
That's it: console controls adapted to the keyboard. Your favorite guardians of the galaxy also have console controls, like Anch.
Judging by your logic, Pedmak also has console control, any game from the 3rd person has console control

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Pedmak is a series. The Witchers 2 and 3 still have console control. The first Witcher doesn’t, the Stalker doesn’t. And you seem to learn about it for the first time🤦‍♂️. used: in battles a gamepad, and for everything else a keyboard mouse. I’ll say more: in games I increasingly notice the auto-aiming option, but the funny thing is that Sony ex The Last Of Us doesn’t have this option). That’s where the real ass was with aiming) .Climb into the menu of your favorite Evil West, find the auto-target option, just like in Far Cry 6 and RDR2

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The first Witcher didn't, the Stalker
didn't. games of the same genre are somewhat the same, but the emotions you get from passing them are different. How does a stalker differ in handling from the same headlights of the edges or dooms? It’s nothing, because these are games of the same genre, it’s inconvenient to play only strategies with joy
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I used combined controls in The Witcher 3 in general: in battles a gamepad, and for everything else, a keyboard mouse.
But what if there is an ideal adaptation for the keyboard and mouse?
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
That's where the real ass was with aiming). Get into the menu of your favorite Evil West, find the auto-target option, just like in Far Cry 6, and RDR2
is there, so what? no one forces you to use this feature, if you don't like it, turn it off

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
And then for consoles under the joystick they don’t make action games from the 1st person and RPG with isometry, you carry such nonsense, any games of the same genre are somewhat the same, but you get different emotions from passing them
Are you talking about emotions? What about emotions from your favorite games? Do your favorite games have expiration dates?
Palych Rokov wrote:
How does the stalker differ in handling from the same headlights of the regions or dooms? That’s nothing, because these are games of the same genre, it’s inconvenient for joey to play
strategies only. Plug it in and you’ll know. Just wondering if a double layout will help you?
Palych Rokov wrote:
what if there is an ideal adaptation for the keyboard and mouse?
Nichrome similar. For dodges, it’s just more convenient to move the left stick + V.
Palych Rokov wrote:
there is what? no one forces you to use this feature, if you don't like it, turn it off
. This is console control. The very thing that you deny

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Are you talking about emotions? What about emotions from your favorite games? Do your favorite games have expiration dates?
I go through any game and put it in the basket and don’t return to it anymore, so you can say that I don’t have favorite games, there are just games that went in and which didn’t go in.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Plug it in and find out. Just wondering if it will help you double layout?
I don’t have Joy, I don’t play fighting games, I don’t know what else could be more convenient than a mouse, like action games from the 1st and 3rd person. Therefore, in multiplayer games with cross-play, clavo-muscle players take out console players at once.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Never mind. For dodges, it’s just more convenient to move the left stick + V.
Movements are made with the wsad buttons, you put the left alt or spacebar under the dodge, press with your thumb, ideally convenient

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
so you can say that I don’t have favorite games
You can say that you don’t feel emotions from games. That’s why you don’t understand my attitude to games. For you, the main thing is to quickly run, close and delete. In general FSUs, what to play, only it was beautiful, relevant for today, and so that it flew like a pissing broom on a PC. Complete bad taste. All players have favorite games, but you don't🤦‍♂️.Games are not yours

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
That's why you don't understand my attitude towards games.
Your attitude to zadrotit dull rubbish, understand what shaggy years, but to the holes
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
For you, the main thing is to quickly run through, close and delete.
Yes, and move on to the next one. There are games that are really cool, and there are all sorts of hats. I played a lot of things, a rare game from AAA games passed me by, but after playing Uncharted, I really realized that in recent years everything that came out was shit.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In general, I don’t care what to play, only it was beautiful, relevant for today, and so that it flew like a pissing broom on a PC
I don't play strategy games, quests, I don't really play racing games, only action games from 1st or 3rd person. And yes, the picture should be beautiful, the animation should be modern, and not plastic shit with cancerous characters. And in order for modern games to fly, you have to bear the cost of normal hardware, because I’m not used to playing on ultras and with low FPS.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
All players have favorite games, but you don't.
What the hell are favorite games? Your favorite game is the one you constantly play, you can constantly play the same game only if it is role-playing with a woman, and the PC game has passed, demolished and forgotten.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Games are not for you
This is told to me by a person who will play games 15 years ago and, apart from Pedmak, has not really played anything.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Your attitude to zadrotit dull rubbish, understand what shaggy years, but to holes
I don’t know what it is to wipe games to holes. I play games and enjoy playing them. "And I don't give a damn what year the game is, if it's interesting to me
Palych Rokov wrote:
What the hell are your favorite games at all?
Stalkers, Farkrai, Fallouts, Crisis, Witchers, Wolfenstein, Mafia, Metro, Dishonored. Not? A Last Of Us? He?
Palych Rokov wrote:
This is told to me by a person who zadrotit in games 15 years ago and, apart from Pedmak, did not really play anything.
Your gaming experience means nothing. You ran, closed, deleted and forgot. All impressions are lost

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Stalkers, Farcrays, Fallouts, Crisis, Witchers, Wolfensteins, Mafia, Metro, Dishonored. Not? And Last Of Us? He?
Have you completed any of them? Did you start playing it again from the very beginning after that? I laughed about Last of US, it hasn’t been released on PC yet, but I doubt that you had a PS3
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Your gaming experience means nothing. You ran, closed, deleted and forgot. All impressions are lost
Impressions are in progress games, and when it passed, the impressions also passed

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote: Have you completed at least one of them? Did you start playing it again from the very beginning after that? I laughed about Last of US, it hasn’t been released on PC yet, but I doubt that you had a PS3 . I passed
. And not one). - passed and impressions That's why - the game is not yours) Games that I went through https://pix.playground.ru/1053579/53381/ https://pix.playground.ru/1053579/49131/ This is not the whole list, but yes, more or less

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Passed. And more than one).
it always went worse on it, but Sonya’s exes were real things

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
I was interested in Last Of Us, God Of War 3 and optimization in Assassin's Creed 3 in Boston. There was never any interest in unlocked games. godochkov and died. I even took it apart
https://pix.playground.ru/1053579/83150/
She has a horse valve, very high quality. On video cards, rubbish is flimsy