3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d3vol 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Dedicated to everyone who loves and remembers the Second Heroes. (Heroes of Might and Magic 2: The Succession Wars)

So, thanks to the respected fluder Son Guk for unearthing the forum of such an ancient game. I wonder if anyone else remembers this game? Or has everyone already forgotten about this masterpiece of almost 10 years ago? Do not forget, because my friends are THIS CLASSIC!!!! This is the story that essentially started the turn-based strategy genre as a genre. Someone, let's remember this ... masterpiece together
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
RNU GQSI 20.01.23

You yourself are a faggot!

S
Spit_fire 20.01.23

Devil Met
again..! I actually got here by accident. The game is truly a classic. And then it was a breakthrough. And what is the music worth in it !!

d
d3vol 20.01.23

A-ah-ah-ah ... Sleeping. I thought that you were there on the NFSU-vskom forum for the heroes of the second posenskil. Yes, heroes 2 are super din !!!!! My very first serious strategy. .. As soon as I remember the battle of 100 titans against 100 dragons, my heart skips a beat ... It's a pity that so few people remember this one, well, the language won't say otherwise, a masterpiece of crushing power.

S
Spit_fire 20.01.23

It's really a pity ... Just now the toys have gone many orders of magnitude better in drawing. But few of them can compare with Heroes in terms of gameplay... And for the first time I played G2 probably in 96-97. The impression then was indelible. In principle, of all the games that I have played in my life, the most, let's say, professionally, I shoot at Heroes. Naturally, in the 3rd part of the game, but without the second, I would simply not pay attention to all the continuations ... (and I will never forget how I built the black dragon. On the very first map by default..uuuh). There are such games, remembering which just takes melancholy ... And now everything is perceived a little differently ... chtoli have grown ...

d
d3vol 20.01.23

and the boys and I are still hacking at them on the same computer !!! This is not forgotten

S
Spit_fire 20.01.23

Seriously?? Well, as long as there are people like you, the game will live. In general, in my music there is a completely distilled disk of heroes2 (tracks). How are they to you?

d
d3vol 20.01.23

The music in Heroes also matches the game itself - HIGHEST CLASS!!!!! And the fact that we gamble in Gmim2 is still nothing. We played the first ones (and sometimes we play now). We just have a platinum collection of heroes on two DVDs - all the heroes , from the first to the four with all the official additions. Here we are chasing dragons

S
Spit_fire 20.01.23

Yes... I remember the tracks from my childhood. As soon as I hear some (especially the theme of winter), I immediately remember a lot...

d
d3vol 20.01.23

If you want to talk about this topic, then go to the NFSU forum. We’ll flood there

D
DiDarkus 20.01.23

Ha! In men you give! Remember this game! Such a masterpiece!!! The best strategies - HoMM series!!! Respect to you! :)

d
d3vol 20.01.23

Class, Spit_fire, respect to us

S
Spit_fire 20.01.23

Of course class. Thank you. How could anyone forget such a game?

d
d3vol 20.01.23

Well, it's hard to forget... Well, playing it is another matter. Maybe they just haven't played it. scenario more than 80 black-bottomed dragons?

S
Spit_fire 20.01.23

I won’t tell you the number (so as not to lie), but it seems that more than a hundred happened ... You see, it happened 7-8 years ago.

B
Bianor 20.01.23

I really wanted to raise this topic :)
It seems like there’s nothing to think about coming out on a wave of fives, but then I took out a disk, brushed off the dust and again the second heroes ran to me under wonderful arias.

By the way, I have such a question - who tried to break through the genies and how did they save their warriors from these damned villains? Everything is fine, of course, but when three genies take down 15 titans out of 30...

M
MaLIce2k 20.01.23

The best memories I have are connected with THIS GAME!!!!!! -))))))
Hurray for the SECOND HEROES! -))))))

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

People, today I downloaded HoMM 2. My God, I almost started to shed tears, the last time I played it was in the third grade.

g
g_n 20.01.23

Oh, I finally found it :)
Empty forum :(

O
Odawing 20.01.23

heroes 2 eternal game it is inherited from us

O
Odawing 20.01.23

I've been playing for 13 years