3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d3vol 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Dedicated to everyone who loves and remembers the Second Heroes. (Heroes of Might and Magic 2: The Succession Wars)

So, thanks to the respected fluder Son Guk for unearthing the forum of such an ancient game. I wonder if anyone else remembers this game? Or has everyone already forgotten about this masterpiece of almost 10 years ago? Do not forget, because my friends are THIS CLASSIC!!!! This is the story that essentially started the turn-based strategy genre as a genre. Someone, let's remember this ... masterpiece together
52 Comments
Sort by:
G
G_-_A_-_N_-_G_-_S_-_T_-_E 20.01.23

And by the way, you have, Heroes of Might and Magic 2 The price of loyalty?

s
savaptem 20.01.23

Yes, the price of fidelity, but you may have to play with the HAMACHI program.

G

So let's play already =))

G

Those who want to play Heroes 2 On an Internet, let's try, download hamachi Somewhere, through a search engine, and join this network HMAM_2 password 123 !!!

s
simple.user 20.01.23

And I adore all the heroes ... At least 2, at least 4, at least 5. I don’t even see the difference. I'm really bad at G2. :)

G

I also love everyone And 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, but not 5 They don’t like me as a graph !!!

s
savaptem 20.01.23

2 and 3 are the best! then not so much

L
Letyra 20.01.23

*touchedly dabs her eyes with a handkerchief*: how many years have passed ... a great game, the greatest series. I didn’t play in the 1st, but the second, third, fourth, fifth, I like them all!!! Brilliant game!

s
savaptem 20.01.23

I can drop first

f
firkax 20.01.23

up :(

g
golem cat 20.01.23

I played, I play, and I will play, because this is my first game. Generally the first. Started playing in 8th grade.

S
Stanislavsky 20.01.23

Game mechanics are the bane of the entire series. Due to the ability to endlessly accumulate troops, the game, already with a half-open map, loses its meaning, turning from active competition into a "steam roller", where one hero, who won two or three "average" battles, gets a big lead in armies and just sadly, now without much need to plan any strategies or tactics, it crushes lock after lock. You haven’t even met the conditional “orange”, “pink”, “mint” and “bronze” players yet, and the game has already lost its meaning for them ... Therefore, at one time I stopped playing this series of games, and with a clear conscience moved to RTS, where there is an upper population limit. It is precisely because of the ultra-fast "burnout" of situational uncertainty, I will definitely never buy games from the Heroes of Might and Magic series for my collection again. Alas, the era of heroes is over.