3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d3vol 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Dedicated to everyone who loves and remembers the Second Heroes. (Heroes of Might and Magic 2: The Succession Wars)

So, thanks to the respected fluder Son Guk for unearthing the forum of such an ancient game. I wonder if anyone else remembers this game? Or has everyone already forgotten about this masterpiece of almost 10 years ago? Do not forget, because my friends are THIS CLASSIC!!!! This is the story that essentially started the turn-based strategy genre as a genre. Someone, let's remember this ... masterpiece together
52 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odawing 20.01.23

the forum is empty

O
Odawing 20.01.23

heroes two eternal game

O
Odawing 20.01.23

I have a golden disc that will live for another 100 years

A
Aconer 20.01.23

The music in the game is beautiful.
I'm running campaigns right now. The last campaign "The Price of Loyalty" remained. And the first campaigns, where Roland against Archibald, are just class!

O
Odawing 20.01.23

I completely agree, a very good game, if such a game was made on the phone

s
savaptem 20.01.23

many remember! but not many people play. Heroes 2 and Devil 1 are some of the most realistic games of the time

O
Odawing 20.01.23

Devil 1???

s
savaptem 20.01.23

many of her so in English and call Diablo.

O
Odawing 20.01.23

but remembered

O
Odawing 20.01.23

and who makes good maps for Heroes??

s
savaptem 20.01.23

in the net somewhere, a site byd should be searched at your leisure for 2,3,4,5 heroes of the cards above the roof. I reinstalled Windows and since then I have not looked for a new one.

G
G_-_A_-_N_-_G_-_S_-_T_-_E 20.01.23

Is it possible to play Heroes 2 on an Internet, otherwise I still play them !? And are there any more?

G

All looked! It seems possible! on an Internet, In Heroes 2 The price of fidelity! New Game/Multiplayer/Online/TCP/IP/GUEST or SERVER! If anyone wants to play, tell me how much, MB it will turn out !!!))

O
Odawing 20.01.23

the game is not big mb 2 maximum

G

Well, so what can we try on the Internet? through IP?

O
Odawing 20.01.23

But you can throw an SD on the game, otherwise I don’t want to read the disk

s
savaptem 20.01.23

but there is no sd itself from the image I launch try to download from the site www.old-games.ru, there are a lot of old games there.

G

So, who is going to play?

s
savaptem 20.01.23

need to try!

G

Voskolka? Can you?