3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okina 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Freezes in games, drops in GPU frequencies msi radeon rx 6900 xt gaming x trio 16g.

Hello!
From time to time I catch freezes in games (1st screenshot-freeze on the chart; 2nd screen-monitoring). The graph shows that the video card resets the frequencies in games and the stress test in amd adrenaline (3rd screenshot), while in the FurMark test, the graph is flat (4th screenshot).
Windows reinstalled, tried different versions of the driver, reinstalled the driver through the DDU utility.
System:
Motherboard - asrock b450m pro4
Processor - amd ryzen 7 5800x
RAM - AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series [R9S416G3206U2K] 8gbx2 3200MHz; 16-18-18-39 Drive
- NVMe SSD M.2
Power Supply - Deepcool PF750 750W
Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Power Plan - High Performance
AMD Driver Version - 22.11.2

44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
He can't put me down because he looks like a fool.
Why belittle you if you're already the bottom)
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You've been muttering about your video cards and games for a year now, which you still won't remember.
I went through, got some emotions and demolished it in the basket and play new ones, and you will zadroit everything in the shit of shaggy years. Aren't you tired of being a nerd of old games? It is already possible for some time to upgrade the video and play new

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Why belittle you if you are already the bottom)
Such a bottom to which you dedicate whole cartloads of texts, even when I ignore you
Palych Rokov wrote:
It is already possible to upgrade the vidyahi for some time and play new
One such "new" 2020 will be removed from sales

N
Nvidia VS Amd 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
Denis Kyokushin
I marvel at you! Two adults, older than me, wealthy men smack each other)))) In the normal sense of the word! Yes, damn it, let one zadrotit in witcher junk, and the other in pretentious new! So what? I myself am now playing the second part about rats 2 and at the same time enjoying the Blitzkrieg 1 strategy game. Both games are on ultras. Both are not particularly demanding even without dlss 3.0. I got to where the mills were, at the moment when the territory was taken over by rats. Fully loaded. I don't really use skills. Laziness. I play bypassing the game through artisanal methods. Because of this, not so sickly resources from the backpack are spent. But it is very interesting to go through the game with your own method. With regards to performance: the same 3080ti coped with it at ultras.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Nvidia VS Amd
This 40 year old kid is following me like a dog. Spanking kids is a bad idea