3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okina 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Freezes in games, drops in GPU frequencies msi radeon rx 6900 xt gaming x trio 16g.

Hello!
From time to time I catch freezes in games (1st screenshot-freeze on the chart; 2nd screen-monitoring). The graph shows that the video card resets the frequencies in games and the stress test in amd adrenaline (3rd screenshot), while in the FurMark test, the graph is flat (4th screenshot).
Windows reinstalled, tried different versions of the driver, reinstalled the driver through the DDU utility.
System:
Motherboard - asrock b450m pro4
Processor - amd ryzen 7 5800x
RAM - AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series [R9S416G3206U2K] 8gbx2 3200MHz; 16-18-18-39 Drive
- NVMe SSD M.2
Power Supply - Deepcool PF750 750W
Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Power Plan - High Performance
AMD Driver Version - 22.11.2

44 Comments
Sort by:
O
Okina 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
He took the card from his hands, apparently after the miner.
And can you give a forecast, after replacing the thermal paste and thermal pads, the card will live?

L
Loken 26.01.23

Okina wrote:
the video slows down intermittently, and then starts to load, although the bar shows that it has already been loaded.
I had the same garbage on 6600xt. Sometimes vidos / streams in chrome just hung, and the sound went on, exiting the full screen mode helped. On this site, when a window with video ads popped up at the bottom left, the site began to lag wildly until it closed this window. The videos that users added here to their messages could normally only be watched on YouTube itself, when you tried to watch them here, what you described happened. There was such garbage on some other sites, but I didn’t want to turn off hardware acceleration in principle.
If you google "radeon 6000 stuttering in browser", you can find many posts with this problem. This hardware accelerated trouble has been going on since the days of 5000 radicals. There, for especially "lucky" hardware acceleration in the browser could sometimes dump the system in blue or freeze with a green / black screen. By the way, I was one of those lucky ones with 5600xt: D
Okina wrote:
Can you give a forecast, after replacing the thermal paste and thermal pads, the card will live?
If your hands are not from OK and you will do everything fine, why not. The thickness of the thermal pads only find out in advance or measure yourself.

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Loken wrote:
I had the same garbage on 6600xt. Sometimes vidos / streams in chrome just hung, and the sound went on, exiting the full screen mode helped. On this site, when a window with video ads popped up at the bottom left, the site began to lag wildly until it closed this window. The videos that users added here to their messages could normally only be watched on YouTube itself, when you tried to watch them here, what you described happened. There was such garbage on some other sites, but I didn’t want to turn off hardware acceleration in principle.
strange, for almost a year of using 6900xt I didn’t have anything like that, though I don’t use chrome

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Okina wrote:
I took the card from my hands, apparently after the miner.
And can you give a forecast, after replacing the thermal paste and thermal pads, the card will live?
I don’t know what thermal pads are on your model, I googled them on the internet, but maybe they are just normal, see the memory temperature in games through hv info. Thermal pads can be live, set them to 4k in toys, turn everything to the full and see what frequencies the chip and what temperature. Only in the settings of the firewood, set the manual mode for the speed of the coolers, everything is very conveniently done by AMD. I made the cooler oil at 40% at 50s, 60% at 60s, 80% at 70s, and 100% at 80s. Watch the temperatures, if in this mode you have a hot spot within 85-87s, and the temperature along the edge is in the region of 62-63s, then you should not go into the map at all. If the temperature is much higher and the hot spot is under a hundred or higher, then change the thermal paste, I'm on my Asrok 6900xt zero after 2 months. noticed an increase in temperatures and had to re-grease. Just don't take Mx-4, it's shit

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Okina
In your video, there are notches on the frame time graph when loading locations
. To replace the thermal pads, you need to put plasticine in the places of replacement between the radiator and the card, and measure the thickness of the plasticine with a caliper. The softer the thermal pads, the better. And the higher the thermal conductivity, the better too. better.
I ordered 100x100x0.5mm and 100x100x1.5mm from one person. I put 0.5mm on memory banks, 2mm mosfets (1.5 + 0.5) and 1.5mm VRM. I smeared thermal paste on the chip with TF7

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I ordered 100x100x0.5mm and 100x100x1.5mm from one person. I put 0.5mm on memory banks, 2mm on mosfets (1.5 + 0.5) and VRM 1.5mm.
And it's useless 0))
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You have serifs on the frame time graph on the video when loading locations
For the UE4 engine, this is in the order of things, the caching mechanism of shaders, few people can work normally with this engine

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
And to sense 0))
Do you see 84° somewhere???
Thermal pads, by the way, are from Ukraine. We don’t sell such pads

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Do you see 84° somewhere???
I don’t watch your temperatures at all, I don’t give a fuck, but I remember when you raised the topic, the difference you had was small and more likely due to cooling, you played Pedmak with an open window)) And about 84s in the TS, then I already once explained that it is incorrect to equate the temperatures of your chip and 6900xt, but the very fact of the failure of the px580 chip is that it is almost like the 6900xt chip in temperatures, only inferior to it in size, complexity, 3-4 times weaker in terms of exhaust and with almost half the power consumption

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
I don’t watch your temperatures at all
Then don’t fuck

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Thermal pads, by the way, are from Ukraine. We don’t sell such pads
. You don’t sell a lot of things)) Why am I telling you that take a normal card until supplies are completely blocked and you can take at least something
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Then do not fuck the
Witcher in winter 72s, in summer at +40 overboard, if there is no air conditioning, then there will be the same 84s. My temperature at 1080ti was 65-66c, so the chip is more complicated there, 250 watts consumption against your 185 and performance is 2-2.5 times higher

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You're a n_zdabol🤦:
www.regard.ru/catalog/1013/videokarty?q=eyJieUNo...
Now it may be, and another 3-4 months. pull the horseradish raccoon and nothing will happen

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Okina
About Ghostrunner did you play dx12 or dx11? On 6900xt, it worked better for me in dx11, on the nvidia card in dx12, there are fewer starters, but they also slip through, this is UE4

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Now it may be, and another 3-4 months. pull a raccoon for horseradish and nothing will happen.
These goods are under sanctions, like coca cola. Coca is imported to us from Kazakhstan. The capitalists have no homeland, remember this.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Palych Rokov
And you are here! Guys, you need to meet and play the game fuck the fuck ....... oh!) Campaign topic Rx 580 and then continues)))

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Coca is imported to us from Kazakhstan.
Well, yes, only the Kazakhs refused to help bypass a serious part of the sanctions to the fullest))
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
What are you thinking in your skull, these are your difficulties
Everything is ok for me, but you are waiting for powerful cards of 25t, so difficulties it's you
Nvidia VS Amd wrote:
Campaign topic Rx 580 and then continues)))
for this rubbish there is not even a conversation

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Everything is OK with me, but you are waiting for powerful cards of 25t each, so you have difficulties.
Played Witcher 3 this weekend, pumped it to the whirlwind. whirlwind up to 1.9 meters on swords to hit the Wild Hunt🤷. And then this whirlwind will help in the battle with Olgerd.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 26.01.23

Palych Rokov wrote:
for this garbage there is not even a conversation here

N
Nvidia VS Amd 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Spoiler You have mirages again, you at least have a bite when you drink
He doesn't drink, believe me) The dude likes to play ultras. There were such people in my environment. Expensive cars, branded clothes, an aristocratic manner of speech, disdain for the middle class, humiliation for factory laborers. I was from there myself. And I, oh, how well I know. He strapon you, and you, like a horned one (I don’t offend, don’t take it to heart), I’m just stating a fact. It has been from time immemorial, this is the difference in social mentality. But he doesn't curse or insult you. I don't stand up for anyone.
This is like comrades and gentlemen. Remember 1917. Party and Tsarist Russia. Kolchak and the commune. Between you simply - simply ideological hostility! Actually, this is a dangerous fight!

P
Palych Rokov 26.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I played The Witcher 3 this weekend, upgraded it to a whirlwind. It remains to run to the rune master and cast an enchantment for a whirlwind up to 1.9 meters on swords to hit the Wild Hunt🤷. And then this whirlwind will help in the battle with Olgerd.
This is the pride to continue to overwrite in 2022 the game that came out in 2015. I bought the Callisto Protocol, the toy is a bomb

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Palych Rokov
You've been grumbling about your video cards and games for a year now, which you still won't remember. Meanwhile, I passed the first Witcher, passed the second, now I'm finishing the third on the main plot. 🤣

Nvidia VS Amd
He can't belittle me, because he looks like a fool. And his communication is closer to what