3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-Nomad-_ 28.02.23 08:27 pm

Most Emotional Games

What games have caused you a whole bunch of emotions - anger, joy, tears, grief? Of the latter, I personally can note The Walking Dead (a heartbreaking finale) and Brothers: Tale of Two Sons (entirely built on spiritual impulses).

63 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sqvoll 28.02.23

All MGS series, Final Fantasy series, especially 6,7,8,9,10 and 13 parts, Silent Hill 2, Walking Dead, Heavy Rain, Fahrenheit, games from ThatGameCompany, The Last Of US, The Darkness (first), Mafia (first), Resident Evil 2. Games that evoke strong emotions are the best games. So for me TLOU is the game of the year.

E
Eight-armed Semikher 28.02.23

Walking Dead, The Darkness(1), The Witcher, Bioshock Infinite, Call of Chtulhu: Dark corners of the Earth

B
BioGen 28.02.23

Fahrenheit still

R
Ra2oR 28.02.23

Spec Ops The Line in the game there are many moments between the right and necessary choice, in the game during the passage of the game the line between bad and good guys is erased, and the line dividing into black and white is erased there, each characters acted as they originally wanted to do or as they planned, for example with tsrushnik Riggs, Marty probably couldn’t even think that Rigs wanted to actually destroy the water reserves recaptured from the 33rd, gta 4 is emotional due to the fact that certain characters may suffer because of your actions, for example, an accident at a wedding Romana can die or Niko's brother or girlfriend it all depends on your actions, or another choice to kill Playboy X or Dwayne if you kill Playboy you will get his house and Dwayne as a friend, and if you kill Dwayne you will get about 25 pieces in total.How to act in a given situation depends only on you.

C
Creature 28.02.23

As for me, Hitman Blood money is one of the emotional games, it was she who was remembered the most, the first passage was very emotional.

N
Nergonys 28.02.23

To the Moon

K
K.e.k.s 28.02.23

Beyond: Two Souls, Bioshock Infinite, The Witcher 3, CoD MW2.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 28.02.23

The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon (probably few people played it here) - I almost got emotional during the ending...

T
The Novaks 28.02.23

I don’t even remember which game made me feel emotional.

S
Sanek1212 28.02.23

Mass Effect Trilogy

R
Rikudo Nagashi 28.02.23

Mirror's Edge, Silent Hill 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

806653790809545634 28.02.23

Silent hill 2. Even mgs didn't make the same impression as silent on the first playthrough.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 28.02.23

Advent Rising. Fahrenheit. Walking Dead. Bastion. Gothic 1/2. Morrowind. Diablo 2. Neverwinter 1. Series Mass Effect. RE 4 Corsairs 1/2, Banner Saga, Gears of War 1. Lost planet 1Prince of Persia 1-3 (third only because of the story) + something else...

V
Vaselinski 28.02.23

Bioshock all parts
The Witcher is a kind of journey
Heavy Rain

F
Flow4Master 28.02.23

Dark Souls, namely the battle with Ornstein and Smough, is a whole bunch of various emotions that take over the player in turn after several dozen unsuccessful attempts. And of course Farenheit, the first Mass Effect and the third before the colorful ending, Spec Ops in which I liked the ending, and of course The Witcher and Deus Ex HR.

V
VIK25 28.02.23

I think they are all emotional now. I also like The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, although I don’t really like games with zombies, this one liked something.

Spoiler

V
Vargas0071 28.02.23

Mass Effect 3 It was sad when I looked at the fighting on the ground + sad music death of soldiers and captain

i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.02.23

Fighting toads. There were so many emotions during the passage, already horror.

H
Hitch 28.02.23

Portal 2. The fate of Wheatley, Glados, Turret Opera and the last song ... Horror, breaks to tears

P
Palonato 28.02.23

Definitely - To The Moon.