3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airstorm 28.02.23 08:36 pm

New hint from CPY

There was another hint. It looks like this: SZ?
Tales of Berseria was hacked today (17.02.17) ... this is an anime Action RPG (a normal player does not need this nightmare for nothing), but apparently even such a stoned "masterpiece" has its admirers.
We are gaining patience and waiting for a new hint and a new hack from CPY.

68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Supernatural Lost 28.02.23

Here's what the puzzle from CPY looks like:

I hope Dishonored 2 will be broken this time.

K
KazymirZyba 28.02.23

"rutor" -> "categories" -> "games" -> [F5] -> [F5] -> [F5] -> ... -> [F5] -> ...

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

Although, maybe someone needs it.

W
Wanderer 28.02.23

bazilews wrote:
Would hack Sniper Elite 4.

It would be very good, given that the game was released on February 14, and it would have been hacked that way in 4 days - it would have come out faster than resident evil 7.
But on February 14, another game was released - For Honor. As far as I remember, the last time Ubisoft screwed up and got a huge intimate detail on all their snickering snout was March 2008, when the first Assassin's Creed was leaked to the pirates. The sale of the PC version came out in a miserable 40 thousand copies, while the pirate sold 700 thousand copies and more. And if the brave CPYs quickly deal with the protection on For Honor, it will be a fierce wine!
Z.Y. If I'm not mistaken, For Honor has a single player mode

k
kingbaby 28.02.23

Wanderer,
yes, only he can be walked in an hour, breaking such a game is doubtful and not worth the money and time spent

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

Wanderer
You're wrong, it's designed for multiplayer.

W
Wanderer 28.02.23

KingBaby
I agree with the waste of time. Just hacking For Honor will look like wetting Ubisoft's face in the feces. Chill out cleanly. After all, Champions of Anteria or Yesterday Origins were hacked, and these games can be called "an amateur" with a stretch.

W
Wanderer 28.02.23

bazilews
Is there only multiplayer or is there any single player?
Z.Y. I was just not interested in this game, because. not my game genre.

k
kingbaby 28.02.23

A lone wanderer
, purely for familiarization, run for a couple of fighters .. if you stretch an hour and a half, it will even be)

a
airstorm 28.02.23

vineamin wrote:
Love DISHONORED 2 !!!

Maybe you are right. This version has been voiced more than once on reddit.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

Yes, this is Dishonored 2. Well, in general, the game turned out great, as did curious dogs 2. Now I’m still playing Dishonored for the mini queen. I don’t kill or stun anyone, I want to see what happens in the end. Well, I look at every corner.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 28.02.23

The new hack is good. But the fact that it will be Dishonred 2 (most likely) upsets me a little. With the game (for me personally), the situation turned out like with XCOM 2. That is. the first 3-4 hours are cool, and then the feeling suddenly came that I had already seen all this and there was too much self-copying in the game. So I didn't pass the second Dishonred. Although, it seems, the abilities have been expanded, which gives a lot of new opportunities, and a number of improvements and corrections have been made to the mechanics, the plot seems to be nothing like that, the locations are beautiful, but the game did not start, unlike the first part, which I went through several times. I will continue to wait for the Warhammer Total War hack.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 28.02.23

This is a hack, not a hack.

k
kingbaby 28.02.23

where is infa from?

a
airstorm 28.02.23

KingBaby
This is not infa, but disinformation :( - I explained the explanation above.
I went to change the password from my account.

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

I wonder how the CPY-Denuvo confrontation will end.

n
noob inquisitor 28.02.23

bazilews
death shit

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

Noob Inquisitor
I would like to.

b
bazilevs 28.02.23

Would hack Sniper Elite 4.

a
airstorm 28.02.23

The Stranger wrote:
And what was in the erased disinformation? Is there something about cpy or was it just that you were spoiled?

Yes, one offended moral freak wrote nonsense, about another hint from CPY and my bonuses went down for no clear reason ... It turns out that he didn’t screw up, but screwed up. :D ... well, bullshit all this .... as IT-shniks say: "they don't take offense at system administrators!"