3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er1sh 09.05.23 08:24 am

Which game has the best shooting physics for you?

For me personally, the shooting physics are best done in Medal of Honor: Warfighter, because every shot, sound, and reloading (both tactical and full) is done with heart. Plus the weapons look very detailed.

16 Comments
Sort by:
s
seqistor 09.05.23

Arma 2, Arma 3. After them, everything else seems plastic and fake. In general, in 3 you can see what bullet flies like, how it passes through different materials, with what consequences. Plus in armamas there are mods that add the effect of wind, humidity, etc. on the trajectory of the bullet. They even have to use a ballistic computer to calculate the deviation of the sight. In a word, a simulator.
Yes, there are flaws in the animation, but in my opinion it has nothing to do with the "physics" of shooting, as well as graphics. The sound can still be, at a great distance (1-2 km) But the main thing is the behavior of the bullet and the recoil.

s
sequistor 09.05.23

Weapon 3

D
DOMiGUN 09.05.23

When I read the comments and think ... what autists have gathered? that BF that the code is an arcade game there can not be realistic shooting ! but in Army =) that's it

p.s. I am a fan of Koda

M
Metalist1925 09.05.23

Insurgency.

d
dimakozhanov 09.05.23

Crysis и Crysis Warhead.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.05.23

Most likely the physics of shooting in a game about the sniper because the game is about the physics of shooting and I understand why guns all sorts of rizki on the sight
or in any hunting simulators because they are simulators and the king platform is unlikely there will be pee-pee physics peck-peck

Z
ZAZEZIA 09.05.23

I like shooting more in 3-person shooters. I like resident evil 6 and spec ops the line the most. In spec ops there's a very nice rakdol and recoil, and in RE6 there's a quest with saving ammo and mutating opponents.

L
Lightninggg 09.05.23

GTAIV, Uncharted 4, Metal Gear Solid 4.

From the first-person games Killzone 2 and Battlestar can be distinguished. I don't really play FPS.

A
AnPei 09.05.23

Battlefield4, Hardliene.

E
Er1sh 09.05.23

Lightning. wrote:
GTAIV

The shooting in the game is shit, even worse than in the fifth part (although the fifth part has disgusting shooting). The best shooting was implemented in three and SA.

Lightning. wrote:
Uncharted 4

It's not bad shooting, but it's horribly arcadey.

L
Lightninggg 09.05.23

Er1sh
Phaha, okay.

S
Slava74oren 09.05.23

Battlefield 3-4, that's the best I've ever seen.

S
Samaras 09.05.23

Call of Duty unequivocally.)

W
Wing42 09.05.23

DOMiGUN wrote:
p.s. I'm a fan of KODA

It's obvious from the warnings on your profile. CoDa fans are rarely known for their sanity.

A
Anderby 09.05.23

Killzone 2

W
Wing42 09.05.23

Battlefield 3-4. The shooting physics there are fine and even realistic in some places.