3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23 04:00 pm

Constantly micro friezes, textures are drawn from 5 meters from Leon

Persistent microfreezes, especially when you turn the camera. textures on the houses, rocks, walls are traced in 5 meters from Leon, you walk up, they appear, step back a few meters, they immediately into the cardboard is not rendered.My pc, xeon x3440 3.6ghz - rx 470 4gb - 16 gb mem - windows 10 - swap file to automatic. game on a hard drive, new hard drive, RDR 2 is generally smooth on high in 2K. HELP ME TO HELP !!!!

62 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

Thank you)

Listen, what are your PC specs, and how many fps did you get?

B
Bogdan Mastdaev 16.05.23

r5 1600, 16gb ddr4 3200 on bad timings and 1650 c gddr6 memory. On these settings acceptable graphon, 60 fps with occasional drops to 50, the card is loaded at 80-85% and does not run at maximum frequency.
Great 55-60. You can just slightly improve the grapho, but the card will be a hundred chugging and warm up to 70 degrees, the hell it needs)

S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23

Brother, here's the best advice, go to the store

w
w2k 16.05.23

The hard drive is a bygone era.

Only an SSD, even a Samsung (and Samsung is the top one) for 4TB only costs 26k rubles.

F
Fox534 17.05.23

Textures on houses, stones, walls are drawn in 5 meters from Leon, come up, they appear, step back a few meters, they immediately in the potato not rendered. Turn on the settings in the graphics - Detail environment. Tak same problem, it turned out it was in this setting. By default it was for some reason it was in the off position.

S
SoyerChannel 17.05.23

tried it, it's still the same=(

S
SoyerChannel 17.05.23

There's nothing wrong with me.

S
SoyerChannel 17.05.23

Well, that makes sense for you, it's all smooth)

S
Scorskis 17.05.23

I'm on the new tablet is all normal, before that were spontaneous crashes, rare but there were. Yesterday I played with the new tablet did not crash once + Empress added tickets.

Found 1 strangeness, I do not know how on the faceup. In the castle, in the torture room, there are two dead bodies, when viewed 1 of the corpses on which multiple cuts at first see all normal, but after a few seconds of the corpse body, his cuts turn into potatoes, ie not as usual in games with trabs, first potatoes, and then traced, here the opposite. Moreover, it is a static object. Strange. Got to the castle, never seen anything like this before.

There's more. I'm locked to 60 settings, very high + rays, fsr off. The game holds 58-60. But when you play it feels like the game freezes. Vkl msi all normal 60, but the feeling that freesit is. I tried otkl rays put below average, kept the iron 60, but the feeling that freesit is. Hz, first time this. Moreover, this is on 2 different notes.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.05.23

Most likely there is not enough video memory. When there is not enough video memory it is fetched from RAM and when there is not enough RAM it is fetched from the hard drive or SSD.

N
NeChubaka2345 17.05.23

Maybe it's because of the bad frame time?

S
Scorskis 17.05.23

Googled what frametime is, got it, very similar. And how can it be corrected? I wrote above that I reduced the settings, but the feeling of freezing remains.

N
NeChubaka2345 17.05.23

I don't know, but I'm sure Google will help

m
matrixua 17.05.23

It's not really time to upgrade, even without upgrading the video you'll see an increase as I once upgraded from Xeon 3450 to 11400

P
Pavel Obolensky 17.05.23

I've run into a soap problem myself with different buildings, the solution is trivial, set the "grid quality" to medium

N
Nell_0071 17.05.23

That's what I'm saying.) I was sitting on a bucket too, so I went and built a computer after 8 years! (games weren't that demanding back then)

S
SIN_SKY 17.05.23

The thing is that the game likes SSD. I have a similar GPU (RX 560 4GB), at first the game was on a hard drive, the optimal parameter for textures found "Medium 0.5", well, of course, the latest driver needs to support the game... Transferred to SSD, goes with textures "High 1.0" without problems, and freezes disappeared on subloads...
Optimal settings - https://youtu.be/eZiuX92a4pI

S
SoyerChannel 17.05.23

Maybe it's not the video, but my old RAM, or the CPU, I do not blame the video, the driver yesterday rolled up a new driver, it's the same

S
SoyerChannel 17.05.23

Other, I've already put it on, it doesn't help a bit

S
Secret Soup 17.05.23

6800XT seems to be all right, all at ultra, except for RTX on principle I do not include) stable 75 with verticals and memory consumes 13.5 gigs in some places and that in 1080p... I dumped my 3060Ti for 4 months for a good reason. Spoiler alert