3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoyerChannel 16.05.23 04:00 pm

Constantly micro friezes, textures are drawn from 5 meters from Leon

Persistent microfreezes, especially when you turn the camera. textures on the houses, rocks, walls are traced in 5 meters from Leon, you walk up, they appear, step back a few meters, they immediately into the cardboard is not rendered.My pc, xeon x3440 3.6ghz - rx 470 4gb - 16 gb mem - windows 10 - swap file to automatic. game on a hard drive, new hard drive, RDR 2 is generally smooth on high in 2K. HELP ME TO HELP !!!!

62 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yurkets 18.05.23

I was considering buying one of these, or 4080 I think it is better to buy a little later. wait for the release of cards, prices can drop)) I've already ordered a Samsung Odyssey G7 32)))) until the 3060ti drive

We'll see.

S
Scorskis 18.05.23

I wrote below, about stub 60 fps with microfreeze sensation. Yesterday solved the problem. Pirate, portable, of course I can't say 100% that it helped.

In general, took down everything about the game, there's not much, capcom folder and empress folder, then put the crackfix on a clean portable, went through all the game settings again, threw back the save, the game works ecselent. i7-12700H/16ddr5/3070ti/ssd