3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZONTeek 13.09.19 02:17 am

Questions about endings [Spoilers]

I was not able to gather together. The whole game there are different hints

Solidariser killed Jess
Jess and Dylan are the same person
In the final, very thick implying that Jess is just an office worker at the Beck and call and all it imagines
So hot nobody mentions how if he were there and never worked

The plot in brief: the Director of contracted Hisami, began to control everything, then shot, and then there is Jess in search of his brother. Then what does piece of the game after the first credits?

May I casually played and missed important notes, but if these hints have at least some confirmed basis, I beg to decipher.
101 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

The Director killed himself(he was infected mushrooms)
Jess and Dylan is a brother and sister(different people)
In the final of the mushrooms tried to take over the mind of Jess, so it was like a struggle within yourself.
So hot - to be honest did not fully understand what he is, but not human that's for sure)
Finals suck strange, well, then of course supposedly wait control 2)

S
StillAlive163rus 13.09.19

DemoSqpeN
Mushrooms(you mean the mold?) it's just an infection because of the flower that lived in a pit (which we killed).
Polaris and Issa - resonant wave such as (Doc via video at the end says)
Much probably a person, but only half. After he gives the player, there is his photo in the archive where he is at the lake after a bath. An alien from another world loves a bathhouse and nature?
The finals will come down. The portal closed, Delivering the remains of slaughtered and Jess Director and she love this work.

S
StillAlive163rus 13.09.19

By the way may Much of a semblance of a guard of an old house. After all, he kind of never talked about Isov. He always talks about cleaning, gives sq a conversation with an office that used those plants not wilted. Goes where he wants. There is a note after the maze ashtrays where workers complain as the cleaner passes through the labyrinth and how he got there is generally tolerance. Even in the hotel, he has his own room...

V
Volk-Naemnik 13.09.19

When one of the first quests come to fix the power plant near the main dude is a note - order all personnel to stop any conversations and questions about so Hot, he managed to dig up about the janitor quite a bit of information and realized that I better not to dig and not to disturb him.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

StillAlive163rus
Yes, I issow mushrooms name))) ahaah I'm not talking about the mold) well so Hot maybe it was when the person) As for that he is the guardian of the house, then I more agree) In the final, it was said that the portal was closed, and that this is not the end)

R
Rampertumskin 13.09.19

DemoSqpeN
yeah wait like quantum break all tipped with 2 part.

B
Beirut 13.09.19

In General, the plot is trite, the invasion, fighting with myself win lol
and diluted it all just randomly inserting random phrases to fog and mystery to fill.
the whole project is fake, no plot, no gameplay sorry for the time spent.)))

A
AlexHDfix 13.09.19

Perhaps Much is this old house, which thus communicates with Jess, and thanks to the player (which either changed the subject or object of a power), he was odological her in the Maze of the ashtray and open the passages

D
DeimozZ 13.09.19

So Hot well it's an old God, at least so said the Director to hear him tell it, when we come to him as a Secretary (second times). And the carving on the pillar in the place where he gives the player, as it suggests.
I liked that there infa about Alan Wake even have notes on it in secret places.

M
Mihail Dantes 13.09.19

And someone took the job after passing? Is it possible to bring her brother out of the coma?

I
I0PuK 13.09.19

The fact that Dylan and Jess, one person says infected with Dylan. He also alludes to the fact that she is an office worker. Contradicts himself, do not believe. Trench killed service weapon, has become unworthy. I think so.

D
DeimozZ 13.09.19

Mikhail Dantes
The game will be two dlc, hike in them out of the coma and out.

D
DagonDevilHunter 13.09.19

1. Director killed Dylan, mind control, Dylan Prime-6 candidate, his fierce abilities, no worse than Jesse's for sure.
Besides, Dylan is the source of the hiss, because in conversation with Dylan from prison he utters the phrase I like to say when is nonsense, just like levitating carcass. Given the potential of Dylan, he can control all these people. Yes, and extremely well suited for the antithesis of Polaris.
Also explain the ability of infected hiss, if Dylan had been attacked and tied the subject of power (floppy, TV, etc.), then it can distribute during control.
And he experienced a cleansing, unlike an office worker in the beginning, though, and fell into a coma. Too differently with him.
2. Jesse and Dylan is just different people. Program Prime 6 and Prime 7 (along with clothes for Jesse), shadowing Jess and actually write about Dylan is confirmed.
3. Finals with an office job is in fact is the control of the hiss, then saw Jess under control. By the way, after the destruction Hedron not only Jess came under this influence, the Pope said that for a while all infected, a trifle, but nice, usually the developers put a bolt on these inconsistencies.
4. Here is incorrect. At least the Pope knows about the existence of Much of the reaction to the words that Ahti let Jesse into the building, more like a burning asshole, than distrust and bewilderment. Also I remember at least 3 records. Trench mentioned that the janitor's job is extremely important in one of the entries. One of the workers complained that the cleaner does what he wants and he doesn't care about the control of the security services. And another entry about how Much can actually get through the maze ashtray in the division of other dimensions.

The piece after the credits is actually the ending. I suspect darling has died, because it could send a message on the hotline. Jess actually got out of the prison of the mind and moved to the astral plane, where Dylan was already involved in dirty business with the Council. Unplugged Dylan - stopped the spread, saved the Council. After the credits clean the plug that was left of the hiss. All just the same.

I'm much more interesting Can the hotel. Very interesting story about her. I only know that the door sits with a swirl of Alan Wake. A question for connoisseurs of the games of remedy: in any game was an allusion to this hotel?

H
Holden Callfield 13.09.19

Where the hell is Marshall? The unpleasant nigersha, in Google no one is looking for any request produces the old quest in the middle of the game. After her findings, she's gone somewhere, saying that the district of Atlas, but there after passing I did not find it. And who are the Council? And yet, on the phone darling says that you need to go to his office, it has all the answers, I went and nothing but the projector is not there and if anyone remembers this is a new story on the projector is or what to call?

D
DeimozZ 13.09.19

DagonDevilHunter wrote:
I'm much more interesting Can the hotel. Very interesting story about her.
In the game there is a record that is unknown where there is this Motel. But in Alan Wake was Sheriff Sarah Bricker, her father is a Bureau agent Frank Bricker. A poem by Thomas Zane was Alan, although the psychologist who interviewed Jesse, says that this poem and the author does not exist. Also referred to show night springs. Reference to the flasks which were collected Alan. The song in the maze ashtrays the Old gods of Asgard, a reference to the brothers metalheads and Odin Anderson of the law (As I wrote above, too Much of God when they come to Treno the second time in the image of the Secretary and listen to him, he will say that he in my dreams is the person in the image cleaner, and sometimes in the image of the old God and he's fighting the infection in water pipes, using... a giant fish, plugging her pipe, sounds crazy, but about the way he says it)
Holden Callfield wrote:
And yet, on the phone darling says
He has several offices in the Executive Department, the research Department and in the Department of spatial studies. You sort of need to the Executive Department, if I am not mistaken.

V
Volk-Naemnik 13.09.19

Sudden Scandinavian motif:
In place where so Hot give us your player where another checkpoint will activate on the column is engraved with Yggdrasil, and immediately there is a conversation with the Council, in which they directly say that this place is the root of\the door binding and other worlds.
And the song in the player is just called old gods of Asgard.

D
Dima Konstantinov 13.09.19

The Wolf Mercenary
funny this is at least the second game from remedy, which is closely linked with the myths of Scandinavia, max Payne the first of the allusions no less has on them

M
Modrin 13.09.19

In General there is the idea that objects of power can be changed. As Issa changed them and controlled,so the campaign and the Council changes and their controls. In the astral dimension sends not because the object,valid, and because the subject controls the Council,and the Council using these items sends people to himself for brainwashing. Campaign and the Council's looking for something. Essentially creating a Bureau to search for unusual things. In voremya this search and stumbled upon issow,and they have seen was a score to settle with the Council.Because Issa was trying to get to the Council. There is another one-eyed partisans, former member of the Board,which through the objects trying to do something by changing them.
Surprising that nobody has thought about who the Council is and why it controls everything. There is a small conversation on this account c Pope,but she says that all the data on the Board were erased and said that it could be so that the data on the Board didn't register initially,which is very interesting. So if it turns out the Council had set up an office and did whatever it no nothing about it trying to.

In General, here as in quantum the flow of cool reflections and interpretations.
I read one interpretation that it's all subconscious and so two personalities are fighting for control of the body.
Well, interesting call darling at the end there. Talking to come to his office at the end of the game. Where all will be revealed.
There is a small reflection of Jesse after the finale,if you come into the room with the red phone. It generally gives a review in different areas after the final.
And by the way the slide leading to Gerona still exists,his darling where it is a business. And trench didn't know about its existence. Trench also used burnt slide leading to Issam.

D
DeimozZ 13.09.19

Modrin wrote:
It generally gives a review in different areas after the final.
In locations where Much of gives player, is also an interesting point gg is.

M
Modrin 13.09.19

DeimozZ
You know ,I kind of like everything ran. Where gidron identity is interesting,as on the phone. Where was the prison I6 she says will make its Bureau,with blackjack and hookers :)