3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kromakhie 25.11.19 03:54 pm

Hacking games is good?

Hacking games is good ???
206 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modus vulgaris 25.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Alpherats 25.11.19

But no need to bullshit.I had to think what to write
That this phrase only confirm you selected the same text from my post. Interesting. )) I stand firm in my position and under no circumstances be LAZY, to refuse his words will not. So, do not amuse themselves another illusion on the theme of excuses. ;)

J
JerelyMarleCrash 25.11.19

Oh, this whole eternal war of licenzionno and pirates..
This is not war, it's a pointless holivar.Outcome there is no piracy as it was, and will remain.

j
joxxy 25.11.19

piracy has been, and will remain.
Where such confidence?

J

Modus
A mess can still be in the ban, but holivar - no.
Srach more complex form halwara, it starts only if one of the parties does not remain arguments, but not lost the desire to win.If a man adequate, he admits defeat.Otherwise, if both parties are inadequate, it all turns into a box of correspondence, if the course is not banned parties.
Where such confidence?
Everyone not to sue, that's all.

j
joxxy 25.11.19

Protection to deliver good and everything will be fine.

J

Protection to deliver good and everything will be fine.
All can be broken.Over the times, we have set, so it is still broke.Yes, after 2 months, but many waited and believed.

j
joxxy 25.11.19

But hacked, then a month. During this period, the game has sold in large quantities.

F
FreeZy121 25.11.19

The pirates think they are from the fact that they do nothing crack? And x*y there hackers is not a profession but a special culture with its ideology and form of thought. All who disagree please go to the Google...

F
FreeZy121 25.11.19

Respect someone else's opinion, gentlemen. And in General, to boast should not that you're thinking all the license..

Yes, please use the pirated products, while you can. But be proud of this is not necessary. And even more to say, to spend money on CDs - complete heresy, at least rudeness.

Moreover, when you see in the store Windows of the seventh with a price tag of over 15,000 rubles

And someone is forcing you to buy it?
Linux free - use

Slightly more than fully agree with you.
z.s. FreeBSD will take over the world

J

But hacked, then a month. During this period, the game has sold in large quantities.
In large quantities it can be sold for different reasons.And because of this protection, I think they have only losses.
The pirates think they are from the fact that they do nothing crack? And x*y there hackers is not a profession but a special culture with its ideology and form of thought. All who disagree please go to the Google...
It is their profession.Some of this work.No wonder they're hackers.

L
Loki D.S. 25.11.19

to pay for the game entities. 350 rubles, did not go far, but when inflate right up to 750рублей, what is it about the license? Yes, I had all the holes such a license... Sorry, but I live even in the village, Oh, in the city of Surgut, but such donations for the work of developers, I better personally, but you download the game for free...

L
Loki D.S. 25.11.19

And the pirated version? Oh, wait there are no statistics like this;)

S
SystemN7 25.11.19

The only way to destroy piracy is to sell litsuhi for the same price as parade!who would refuse the multiplayer??

j
joxxy 25.11.19

Who buys piracy, it mostly downloaded from the Internet.

L
Loki D.S. 25.11.19

SystemN7

+100

s
sn260591 25.11.19

SystemN7
Brilliant. And pirates will be cheaper.

L
Loki D.S. 25.11.19

Joxer

Who buys piracy, it mostly downloaded from the Internet.

Well, all right! To do so, and license.

j
joxxy 25.11.19

Too to download?

J

Brilliant. And pirates will be cheaper.
Profit?