3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kromakhie 25.11.19 03:54 pm

Hacking games is good?

Hacking games is good ???
206 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galaxy 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
And this is something to do with it, tell me, please? I do not about what is said. You really are somewhere not in that steppe climbed. Alas, I will not, moreover I have myself, a couple of hungry mouths available. I merely said that, like any normal Russian person, I NEVER refuse freebies, in all its forms and manifestation. And never going to pay for what you can get for free. Well, obviously, I'm for something that would free as much as possible. But that does not mean that I someone contains. I'd like to be a parasite, that would make me one thread contained, and I know his games played. Only here, it does not happen, except in fairy tales pike. If anything, the more I grabber than a parasite.

And by the way the topic of parasites, just the opposite, our modern society is, to parasites applies wsma tough it is in the civilized West, the parasites live well, receiving a lot of benefits, but here that just does not clear up.

C
ChK334 25.11.19

Haha, you figure. Think about it. If all work, they are you, the lazy poor and the parasite, contain? )) I don't think.

Enough to become a Deputy...
We now maintain an army of parasites starting from President/Prime Minister to the seedy official...

On the subject of piracy is bad, but sometimes it's good - let's say if people have bad Internet or not thereof at all they would not be able to play the latest game from Ubisoft, and others with Internet protection

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.11.19

contains army of parasites starting from President/Prime Minister to the seedy official...
That's for sure. I would like to believe that in the future the tax system will become more adequate and liberal, that every resident ultimately knew exactly how many cents from his / her pay will be given to the police, the mayor, every Minister and the President. Moreover, with the ability to decide which of these he would NOT give money if, for example, does not respect and trust.

Galaxy
But that does not mean that I someone contains.
This means that you have the situation is such that you have to work himself to contain her, and if I could live at the expense of others, would have lived. This is the world of the parasite, so I'm right :P
You're a parasite potential, a forced not to be because it is impossible. There you have it.

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Oh, in that case, you're right, based on your logic, then Yes, I'm a potential parasite. Well, in this case, we have 99% of the population of our mother Russia, potential parasites, for good and at ease ALL want to live! After all, this is a normal and natural human desire, the desire for a better and easier life. Well, then, a matter of conscience. There are pohleschsche individuals. At least I'm not killing anyone, not dismembered human organs, not tricking pensioners in flats, etc., etc. me and my parasitism (especially potential), is not the greatest evil in the universe. You can't even imagine what people sometimes do not go, for the sake of money and this easy life. I at the time had seen, the blood froze in my veins. And really, who wants life and works honestly to earn a penny? Yes to anyone. Everyone wants everything right and a lot. And even that would not work. And mind you, this is absolutely normal and natural desire. And therefore everyone tries to improve their lives, to the best of their ability and conscience. Meek put up with the fate and work honestly, who is stronger and arrogant, but not very smart going out into the street to kill and plunder, and those who are more intelligent, as correctly noted ЧК334, become deputies (coming to power), and so it was for centuries, and always will be. So we are human beings. Of course, I'm not trying to cut one size fits all, we are all different and each person chooses his own way, but EVERYONE wishes the path was strewn with gingerbread anyway. And according to this always in our society are sheep, and wolves and shepherds. For freely live, all you want, but the possibility and conscience are different. So your dreams of a bright future where all are working honestly, just a utopia, because working is not like all, and especially honest.

S
Seltik09 25.11.19

Galaxy
assuming your logic, then Yes, I'm a potential parasite. Well, in this case, we have 99% of the population of our mother Russia, potential parasites, for good and at ease ALL want to live!
agree )
And really, who wants life and works honestly to earn a penny? Yes to anyone. Everyone wants everything right and a lot. And even that would not work. And mind you, this is absolutely normal and natural desire. And therefore everyone tries to improve their lives, to the best of my ability and conscience
at least someone admitted )
But seriously, did you know that in the modern world is about a good troeshnik and not honors? According to statistics, troeshnik better able to get out of situations, to deceive and circumvent the difficulties. Moreover, in many troeshnik lurk undiscovered talents. For example, Einstein is also not much studied, however, well become a great scholar. Now imagine how many students with honors out of work. This proves that the trick sometimes is more important than the mind. Therefore, the Internet buccaneers will never disappear

T
Threat to Society 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light

By your reasoning about freebies conclude that you have no place in the future of Russia and have no place among the working people and conscientious people who respect their own and others ' work.

I'm sorry, I'm SO blown away by this post that without caps and in bold, the answer just can't...

DO YOU THINK THAT THE FUTURE OF RUSSIA IS A WORKERS CONSCIENTIOUS PEOPLE RESPECT THE WORK OF OTHERS?!?!?!?! XD XD XD XD XD

Dude, you're naive as a kindergartner.

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

Seltik09
On account troeshnik agree, well, this is not surprising, because you never need to evaluate the intelligence and ability of a person according to his school grades. The fact that people troeshnik, doesn't mean he is stupid, it only says that people are lazy, and nothing more.

T
TreshcoreNS 25.11.19

If you honestly bought it in the store, paid 500 rubles, set, but you're tired, when you want it to play, you are constantly demanding disk. If due to a modification installation, it is possible, because the game can get bored from monotony.

A

Galaxy
Well, in this case, we have 99% of the population of our mother Russia, potential parasites, for good and at ease ALL want to live!
In this issue, and the Russian riders are the same. Therefore, live in such a country, and therefore corruption is prohibitive. The potential creativity and abilities of high, but it is hidden in the depths of the Russian soul, alas. And waiting in the wings, which for the most part, apparently, never comes...

After all, this is a normal and natural human desire, the desire for a better and easier life.
Depends on what is meant an easy life.

You can't even imagine what people sometimes do not go, for the sake of money and this easy life.
Talking to you now, and I really even imagine what the freaks who inhabit our planet, against which you would look like an angel...

P
PAKHAN 25.11.19

Well, again, blame the Russians! What Pindos is not parasitic or the Germans, or some of a non-European nationality?
And corruption seemed all the same happens from the top, from all the bureaucratic bastards.

J
JavierAcht 25.11.19

Bad

G
Godfather007 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well, not only Russian corruption. Before them were the same Americans. Remember the mafia in the mid-20th century. Just the Communist system brought people to a place that had to live only by theft. Well, consequences.
There was a post about what games on PC do not go for the pirates.
On PS3 torrents games, normal,quality(have not tested, because on the PC more often). Many companies pull the money from consoles as we progress, and the PS3 already have the configuration below average computer( Core 2 duo, 3 GB RAM and a graphics card at 512 MB). So the pirates have nothing to do with.

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Oh come on, Russian nothing to do with, you can think in other countries there is no crime, another thing is that there usually does people are more disciplined and law-abiding, and in most cases you can get away with doing stupid shit. But this does not mean that the great and civilized West people don't want an easy life, Oreg salary to a foreigner every 5, what would his standard of living was similar to ours, I'll see what will happen to him, once run for all the freebies you can find. People around the world, people, difference of mentality and education, not make us ticmi that different, except that at first glance.

Depends on what is meant an easy life.
Without any reservations and restrictions, just an easy life, in all its forms and manifestations, and although everyone sees it differently, but the way to achieve principle one, and what step to follow this path, commanding every man, as the forces and conscience.

L
Lifemaniac 25.11.19

Hacking games in Russia to be a good thing

A

Galaxy
And what is the meaning of easy life? The meaning of heavy and light? In General, the meaning of life itself? But when will the answers to these questions, it will be easier to talk about life in General. Personally, I found the answers, so I find it easier to assess what is right, easy or stupid...

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Make sense? And who needs this point? Work broke, hunting and more, Yes million, that's the point. The desire for easy and better life, it's more instinctive desire, rather than meaningful. Consciously you begin to look for ways to accomplish this, determine the purpose and evaluate ways to achieve it, and the desire just instinct, and instinct as you know there is no meaning, only purpose.
Anyway, about the meaning of life more pleasant to meditate on a full stomach.)))

A

Galaxy
Make sense? And who needs this point?
Those who think about it :) That is, the elite, which is not adrift and looking for his place in this world and the meaning of his existence. Although it sounds generally... it's Just my evaluation from the perspective of my understanding of the meaning of life :] I Have like-minded people because there's a lot less than in cattle.

Work broke, hunting and more, Yes million, that's the point. The desire for easy and better life, it's more instinctive desire, rather than meaningful.
That's it. And it envelops the desire for an easy life and free halo animal primitivism. For me it bydlizm.
Well, if you don't put animal rights above its spiritual component...

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
First, search for the meaning of his existence, and the desire for a better life, are two completely different things, not a hindrance, and it is impossible to mix them in one pile. So hungry, that sleep anywhere, that's what you get (if roughly). And secondly, by your words it turns out that if a person thinks about the meaning of life, and is not a redneck, he goes to work at the plant and will plow from dawn to dawn, select a hard life that's meaningful, instead of having to hurry up, catch your chance, and bask in the sun on the Canary Islands?(the same of course generally speaking). Ha! Do not make me laugh. In the Canary Islands with a lot of bucks in my pocket, about the meaning of life seems much better! People are people, regardless of upbringing, education and mentality, he is to strive for the best, because we are organized. Another thing is that education and spiritual development, opens new opportunities to achieve their goals. And by the way, the one who goes with the flow vryat when a thread, that thread works out, this person an easy life not exactly Shine, it needs to be able to grab the luck by the tail. Free same you need to be able to catch.

And it envelops the desire for an easy life and free halo animal primitivism.
You say that about everything. Women give birth is an animal primitivism, they are prone to the instinct of reproduction and of motherhood. Scared to jump from the 20th floor to see what will happen? Well, you're a redneck, you possessed the instinct samosohraneniya, you're not human, you are animal. And such examples are many. Our instincts is good, not primitivism, instinct striving for the best is it bad? By the way spiritual development, so loved you, the same comes from the same instinct. And nothing strange that the meaning of life man better than to wonder where the thread basking in the sun, and not Pacha from dawns to dawns. Here nepoluchitsya matted anyone who wants an easy life with the same brush and say they say you're a redneck. Easy life everybody wants, and cattle, and well-educated, good and bad, this desire makes no difference. But the ways to achieve this very easy life, already make the differences very clearly. Here is just manifested the nature of man, cattle will take a cudgel, and go to Rob and to kill, and educated people will come up with a smarter way, smarter and safer. It is the means of achieving their goals and show person for him, and only him can judge who is who. And the desire to eat at all, which is absolutely normal.

R
Raelsveg 25.11.19

I think hacking games and programs - it's still good, for one simple reason.
We, the consumers, often pay exorbitant money for a product that is not worth a tenth of the price, our money go into the pockets of developers, and we often get not what I want. Piracy is evil to some and salvation from various slag which filled the entire computer market, for others. I, for example, before you buy a license, always download pirates, because always want to know what are my money, and anything criminal do not see this. In our country the salary is not so fabulous to be able to afford to throw away games for $ 50, for example, especially in a small town where the money is actually weight in gold.
So let the piracy exists is the only way to defend against blatant lies developers and their beautiful wrappers, which is often not the candy.

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

The main reason why humanity is degraded.
I agree that degraded. But the work is still not hunting! Degraded it is better to be rich than poor duhovnosti (although better than both too). :))
But seriously, it really zadeklarirovali. Remember that freebies in our lives too small that someone there began to deteriorate. From a desire to degrade will not start.