3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kromakhie 25.11.19 03:54 pm

Hacking games is good?

Hacking games is good ???
206 Comments
Sort by:
F
Futbolofil26RUS 25.11.19

Of course it is good *trollface*

K
Kromakhie 25.11.19

M
MarvelDC 25.11.19

hacking games, I mean if this is nodvd, it's good.
if you buy litsuhu and not hunting each time to drive the disk, downloaded nodvd and play.

S
Seltik09 25.11.19

Hacking games is good ???
Yes!!!!Especially for owners! The author, I think that writing, piracy is only good for freeloaders )))

R
RikoChiko 25.11.19

Yeah. Especially when demos no.

N
Nihiliant 25.11.19

Well.

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

Nice! Freebie rules! What sane Russian man will refuse freebies?

G
GunslinGa_MZ 25.11.19

Hacking games protects the unworthy, from masterpieces like RDR, so yeah, that's good.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.11.19

What sane Russian man will refuse freebies?
Depends on what you have in mind. It is important not to overdo it, not to forget how to work and appreciate the work of others in real life...

S
Sergey Travkin 25.11.19

Gunslinga_М3
why are you playing RDR license on your jamiejamie?

T
Threat to Society 25.11.19

Master Sneeze

Oh, naive soul. You didn't know that the developers salary prior to the game paid? You thought they are many years working on projects for kisses and cards?

Even when the company itself is sponsoring the development of the project, they sell the finished product to the publisher (for a very big chunk of the pie, don't worry), and all - free. With the exception of project support patches.

Moreover, probably even a percentage of the sales of the game developers to not get it. Game with giblets belongs to the publisher, buying litsenzionnye games, high what you do is convince the publisher to further fruitful cooperation with the developers. But swell the pockets you exclusively Bobby Seals.

Q
Quiskman 25.11.19

I play RDR license on your jamiejamie. on th?

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Depends what you have in mind
What is there to have? Freebie she and Africa freebie, that would mean there was. And it(the freebie) for any taxis. Fact!

It is important not to overdo it, not to forget how to work and appreciate the work of others in real life...
Ideology... it is nice, the ideology of the same rocks, almost like a freebie, that's just facing reality quickly shatters into smithereens.

PS by the Way, would gladly have forgotten how to work, if you had the chance)))

S
Seltik09 25.11.19

Galaxy
the freebie is also evil, because the one who used to be free, to live on their own can not, because he thinks that everything will come by itself.

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

Seltik09
Oh come on, not so much we hope that to what there used to.

N
N1KO 25.11.19

Yeah, that's good.

pix.PlayGround.ru

A

Galaxy
By your reasoning about freebies conclude that you have no place in the future of Russia and have no place among the working people and conscientious people who respect their own and others ' work.

G
Galaxy 25.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
And what, pray tell kind of books have you been reading, dear you our ideology? Timur and his team?))

you have no place in the future of Russia and have no place among the working people and conscientious people who respect their own and others ' work.
Maybe so, I don't know... the current is still I'm not going anywhere, and I will be among those ashamed of people to live happily ever after, but about the positives not forget, and neither you nor I, unfortunately nothing can be done. And we are many. Very! And we in the tank ;))

B
BugattiVeyron 25.11.19

heh, piracy is good, because the price of games right now, just space

A

and I will be among those ashamed of people to live happily ever after
Haha, you figure. Think about it. If all work, they are you, the lazy poor and the parasite, contain? )) I don't think.
And that's a topic beyond the subject. This is about real life among real people. Of course, modern society allows you to live parasites, etc...