3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L43n0R 13.09.19 02:35 pm

Th gash Gagik

NOT TO BE LOSHKA AS I RELIVE CRITICAL BUG CATCH A WONDERFUL FEATURE:
Exit to the main menu and go back. This feature allows you to cancel all sorts of sad events of type Unsuccessful fight with a crocodile. Just go to the main menu and load again the save game. You will load last savegame: a place of lodging, the adoption of apes in the pack.
Like after rejoining the game, it formed in the last place where you have formed.

Because about the crafts I have not found any information, offer to throw what we found:

Built:
1) hedge: x4 Dry Branch. (Through the fence one cannot walk).
2) a Place to sleep: x4 Stangeria Woolly.
3) Thickets of a prickly Bush: x4 thorns. (The logic works the same way as a hedge, and only through it you can walk to the monkeys).
To take up thorny Bush to learn the skill of grip items in 2 hands(before that, to learn to stand on 2 legs).

Food bustami:
1) African plate mushroom: Protection from disease.
2) Cat: bone Strength, Protection against the cold.
Crushed Cat: Maximum boost bone Strength and protection from the cold (for about 24 hours, not drinking water).
3) Horsetail: bone Strength.
The leaves of horsetail are: Protection from bleeding.
A paste of horsetail: Protection from bleeding.
4) Snail: Protection from poisoning.
5) cotton tree: Protection from bleeding.
6) Honey: Protection from poison, Protection from bleeding.
7) Broken coconut: Protection from poison, Protection from disease.
8) African turmeric: Protection against poison.

Craft:
1) Dry branch -> Stick -> a Pointy branch.
Sharp branch is created with any stone.
All the branches can be stuck in the enemy.
With a stick you can poke in the holes for the stick falls Scorpio\snail.
With a pointed branch you can fish in special places and to raise the stones(them or other stones, or mushrooms).
2) Basalt -> Basalt cutter (Just hit any stone in the Basalt).
Cutter makes the stick a sharpened branch for 4 beats(faster than any other tool).
3) Granite -> Sharpening stone is made of granite (Just hit any stone on Granite).
Using a Whetstone, you can create a Paste of horsetail, Crushed Cat (possibly something else).
4) Obsidian -> obsidian Scraper (Simply beat any stone to Obsidian).
Faster cut up the carcass.
5) Stangeria Woolly -> Stem Stangeria Woolly.
With the help of the stem can produce honey.

Hunt:
Evasion and Attack are tied to the sound(click like in any other action). If you get the timing(and you're lucky) - you vansunited of the enemy.

1) Uzkogolovyj Mamba.
Preferably before the fight(if you do not understand how to fight) to eat something from a poisoning with poison (snails, drink from the broken coconut)
Any stone is cut, the cutter faster.
Drop: ~1 Meat Oviparous. Replenishes hunger.

2) saber-Toothed tiger (black\white, they are different colors)
Inflicts the bleeding debuff. To cut you twice.
Drop: ~10 Meat of a mammal, x1 Solid bone.

3) a Huge boar
Breaking bones
Drop: ~6 Meat of a mammal, x1 Solid bone.

Ieroglify Python
Drop: ~15 The Meat Of Egg-Laying. To cut you three times.

A small guide how to play
Any poisoning and food treated drinking water.
Running on a clamped gap. After running the jump :(
At the initial stage just study all around and have the maximum possible number of children.
Before you can create a few make sure that the female is fertile, both that of the primacy of a different sex.
To evolution with a mutation of the Metabolism of sense to hunt and eat (mushrooms, crabs, fish, raw meat) no (unless of course it's not about the skills Veit), easier to run\pump perk to bullying.
Ideally, go APE, hung with cubs from all sides to quickly pumped skills.
After use, a generation runs with the cubs on the remains of the ancestors in the camp to quickly fill points of the neural network.
Evolution to use when you have a lot of older monkeys with mutations.
Skill of standing on 2 legs swinging like in a research environment standing)))

Achievement tab Evolution (the evolution of the game, when you have a lot of individuals with genetic modification so that they are preserved in the offspring):

An ambitious Builder.
1) You have organized a place to sleep at least 5 times.
2) You have created thickets of a prickly Bush at least 5 times.
3) You create a hedge at least 5 times.

The fearless leader.
1) You overcame the fear of the unknown at least 5 times.
2) You overcame the fear of the unknown, at least 10 times.
3) You overcame the fear of the unknown at least 15 times.
4) You overcame the fear of the unknown at least 20 times.

Formidable enemy. You must scare all aggressive animals
Only 6 jobs
1) to Scare a huge boar.

A menacing look. You need to scare reptiles
Only 4 of the task
1) to Scare uzkogolovyj Mamba.

A fearsome predator. You need to kill aggressive animals.
Only 6 jobs
1) to Kill a huge boar.

Brave predator. You must kill all the reptiles.
Only 4 assignments.
1) Kill uzkogolovyj snake.

Generous leader. It is necessary to shelter everyone in need of strangers.
A total of 5 jobs
1) You took a flock of poisoned stranger (He asked to drink, give him chopped coconut).

A skilled master of the crocodiles. You need to lure a crocodile or any animal to be directly next to them(On another tree) the attack of the crocodile on the animal.
Only 10 jobs.
1) to Force the crocodile to kill a huge boar.

Novice craftsman.
1) to Make basalt cutter a minimum of 5 times.
2) to Make a sharpened stick at least 5 times.
3) to Make a whetstone of granite at least 5 times.
4) to Make a scraper from obsidian at least 5 times.

Progress in solving problems.
1) to Affect loose stone with a suitable tool at least 2 times.
2) to Affect the hole for the stick with a suitable tool at least 2 times.
3) Use a suitable tool in place for fishing at least 2 times.
4) Not opened yet :(
5) to Affect the beehive with a suitable tool at least 2 times.
6) to Affect any carcass with a suitable tool at least 2 times.

Associative thinking. The use of items that can be applied to the body.
Only 4 of the task
1) Use a poultice of horsetail pasta at least 2 times.
2) Use a poultice made of fiber cotton tree at least 2 times.

Expert tools - stones.
1) Use basalt as a tool at least 2 times.
2) the Use of basalt as the cutter tool at least 2 times.
3) to Use granite as a tool at least 2 times.
4) Use a whetstone as a tool at least 2 times.
5) Use obsidian as a tool at least 2 times.
6) Use a scraper made of obsidian as a tool at least 2 times.

A connoisseur of instruments, trees and plants.
1) Use a dry branch as a tool at least 2 times.
2) Use a stick as a tool at least 2 times.
3) Use a sharpened stick as a tool at least 2 times.
4) Use stangeria woolly as a tool at least 2 times.
5) Use the stem stangeria woolly as a tool at least 2 times.
6) Use thorns as a tool at least 2 times.
148 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danila Kornev 13.09.19

L43n0R
But if I changed the active settlement - the aliens there will be? And then I have 3 females and 3 cubs in the pack

D
Dino Zaver 13.09.19

A monkey that is afraid and asks for nothing, really pissing of the eagle.

C
CblpHuK 13.09.19

By the way the pelicans operata the same system to chase macaque to death and plivat where are you going this mania, your goal is no limit)

A
A050473 13.09.19

zabagovanaya game with uporotyh jobs , the same type of... predators will raspada right in the Parking lot... even saw her and saw... an interesting idea , but implementation suffers... management is still a miracle...

M
MOHAPXUCT 13.09.19

A quick teleport home to macaque bring to the tantrums, the items in his hands brings it home in one piece without losses.

K
KillerJo 13.09.19

Dimmy Yes, Yes, Yes and evil hippos, hyenas, elephants, centipedes and God knows what not yet discovered the joy... the way I was surprised when after I shook a palm tree to get coconuts down to the ground I was attacked and knocked down a Gazelle))

L43n0R
second, drag the stone found in the cave (near a small watering hole for wild boar) at the second level in the opposite direction from millipedes.
third, also in the cave where the Gazelle actually next to one of the newly opened lokai.

P
PolinaS 13.09.19

By the way, the advice to all! First, to scare all the animals on the map, and then swing the branch with dopamine - so much easier to achieve!

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

PolinaS
It is not necessary to do extra chores. Just shift clamp next to the beast and there is a button to scare. While holding shift you have monkey included in the alarm mode and is available frightening. Works alone and with the pack

M
Mudoglist 13.09.19

Did not see info about meteorites and precious stones. In particular, they write that they are useless...That's not right - found a meteorite or a NEW precious stone adds one genetic fixation. So with six kids I have 10 genetic fixation.More 10 why it didn't work out...and too zaparno run stuck stage of development.

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

Mudoglist
About the meteorites is another topic, where I gidik complement as it passes https://forums.playground.ru/ancestors_the_humankind_odyssey/gajd_po_meteoritam-982237/

Drag the stones give boost to years of evolution. It is sufficient to find a single stone of the same kind. The rest of the drag and lift do not have.
But the meteorite give boost to the gene.commit. But be careful to raise the meteorites ONLY need a toque with a child. +1 only counts the first contact with the meteorite. After the change of generations meteorites, like all resources on the map obnovlyaet, but re-raise is not necessary

g
godwarz 13.09.19

Thank you for Disa_kun wiki with the names of the discoveries of the area. There are still slight inaccuracies in the translation, upon receipt of proper names will be corrected.
The map in this thread:
https://forums.playground.ru/ancestors_the_humankind_odyssey/gameplay/karta_mestnosti-982154/#comment-18371991
PS Who knows where to find the gems - please send them to the location.

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

godwarz
Use wiki (https://www.playground.ru/wiki/ancestors_the_humankind_odyssey/). I was there the maximum made the place names. You need the Expert sections of the jungle, a Connoisseur of lakes, Savannah, forests Connoisseur, a Connoisseur of caves and the birth of the cartographer.

And it would be great if you're after the fix posted a picture of it in a separate file so you can zoom in and it was better

g
godwarz 13.09.19

Disa_kun
Corrected the names in the initial location.
To enlarge the picture, click the right button on the map and choose Open image and then when the map opens in a new window, click the left mouse button. The map opens 6631 x 4536 pixels

g
godwarz 13.09.19

Disa_kun
Updated the map. And thanks for the name :)
I got most of it moved on the map, look, please, what the name should be corrected to normal.

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

godwarz
you're right in the same message it update?
will check tomorrow when the card until the end of the scout, I still have the floor of the Savannah it is necessary to look ))

g
godwarz 13.09.19

Disa_kun
Yes, the map update in the same message. I will correct the card will change the order of numbers in some places and change the color of the circles on the map to read the.

25Kagura 13.09.19

Disa_kun
About meteorites
1. I threw it accidentally into the water(Island crocodile)
2. on the plateau above(Studied took accidentally fell from the mountain to read the death and I had to walk 20 min to go there from 1 base I perezalil in the game...as a result, the children live with individuals of a meteorite on the ground no where.)
3. Bolotov at the beginning of the meteorite I was attacked by Sabretooth I dropped it climbed up a tree and meteorite as usual in the land of nowhere and sabertooth froze and didn't move(ran through it XD)

What about the crash has changed perezalil 7 individuals and still found on someone not breaking....but the trouble is after evolution I got a young female without the possibility of offspring....XS yet how to make 6 kids.

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

godwarz
Come on, it will be convenient!
From what see now: 56. Savannah/ Shelter with a huge arch, 72. Forest/ Shelter on the border of Savannah, 55. Savannah/ Shelter with a water Buffalo
There are ))

K
KillerJo 13.09.19

Kanji27
When you press a key on the keyboard:
e - intellect,
q - scent,
PCM - hearing.
Appears, regardless of capacity and throughput, such as is to stand.

p/s/
A couple of precious stones:
- (blue agate) Cover with a deep cave \ tree butterflies
- (tourmaline) on top of Volcanic rock.

25Kagura 13.09.19

Disa_kun
SCHA'll beat you to bed you say......I wore the bushes I tore och many och many leaves did pastes(Ointments) lot of PTS did pointed sticks......with the bushes in the hands of walk on water))) XS much of it was))