3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19 05:42 am

Your favourite car in Mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Well. Something I noticed here this time :))). Write here your favourite car in Mafia. =)) /if already was, I'm sorry too.\

Here are mine:

Silver Fletcher Lassiter Roadster, Speedster Bruno, Celesta (model don't know kazhys it was), Bolt Thrower, Bolt v8 fordor, 6 Extra Shubert (especially blue). Well, like everything. =)) AH...escho Thor and most posledna mission.
121 Comments
Sort by:
F
FDSH 27.11.19

Shubert Extra 6

S
Serj1o 27.11.19

Personally, my choice Lassiter v16 Fordor and Police but police has the more formidable the gangster look =)
of the prototypes like the Masseur she's so cool the engine purrs =)
From racing cars navitsa Caesar 8c 2300 racing

C
Crocodildo 27.11.19

My favorites are Silver Fletcher, Lassister Appolon, Lassister and V16 fordor, Guardian Terraplane...even Though I was there almost all the machines like...

A
Andolini 27.11.19

I FSE of nravatsa! Chesney-chesney...

S
Serj1o 27.11.19

and about a sports car is why no one writes or dislike?

D
Da Joker 27.11.19

Dupe topic, I year ago this was created. :)))
PS tor Canabalt. :D
PPS Sports is sports and to the city pokatatsya...
Yes and they are not very I really like the look.

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

/Вра4 well, excuse me too me please for my absurd\

Oh Sportage....screw this....Of the prototypes like the manta(both), Mauser(the identity of both), black dragon, Mutagen fun, and escho Demoniak good, but the rest is so-so. If only escho Rocket....but it's so...

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 27.11.19

Bolt Ace Fordor, Fordor Wraith (necessarily red)

L
Lord Armageddon 27.11.19

I don't care what the cops knock............... ;)

D
DAN-12 27.11.19

I my tastes do not change,of course Celeste and Thor(the latter with front-wheel drive,from the back I have been refused).Celeste,though with rear wheel drive but holds the road well and drifts driven to perform.

W
WOLF7 27.11.19

Lassiter

W
Wolfenstein 27.11.19

Lassiter and Hot Rod

G
Gone with the sin 27.11.19

Silver Fletcher

S
SS454 27.11.19

Bolt V8 Roadster :))) And love to cut into the Bolt A And in General, they're all great.

S
Sergio S. Caracciola 27.11.19

Fletcher and Manta (I think). Although they write that she had a full drive but aunos razvesovka the rear axle, and therefore, you can take turns with fans even at 120

N
Nikolas Dreik 27.11.19

Lassiter V16 and Crazy Horce

P
Paulo Montana 27.11.19

All cars of formula 1 and double red sports (can't remember the name, it is the end of the list of Machinemade). A COP Schubert Tudor I replaced the Ford Transit Polizei. This is my favorite car in the game.

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 27.11.19

Red sports - Caesar Mostro, it's not just red, and not just a road-going version.
Recently addicted to public transport, and role-play: the man got out of the car, you're behind him, the knife under rebor, and the car... Fun.

Fun from Little Italy to get to Newark by public transport, or Bolt Ace. Even if Bolt Ace Runabout to race maysami such extreme: 3 shocks, and the motor stalls, turned, you're dead, side kick - wheel basemerit.

By the way, who-thread knows a program to edit the characteristics of the machines? Want exhaust and gasoline consumption portalina to deliver, and that the truck 16(!) hours of chasing, he has a current 1/8 of a tank burned...

D
Dobryy E-eh 27.11.19

All mafiosa living in Moscow, I recommend to visit VII to the Oldtimer-Gallery Ilya Sorokin, held in the International exhibition center Crocus Expo to see the cars that drove Tommy Angelo on the streets of Lost Heaven...

VII

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

A beautiful screen. While I. D. Falconer (upper right corner) Bolt As (right) and Banana (left)