3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19 05:42 am

Your favourite car in Mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Well. Something I noticed here this time :))). Write here your favourite car in Mafia. =)) /if already was, I'm sorry too.\

Here are mine:

Silver Fletcher Lassiter Roadster, Speedster Bruno, Celesta (model don't know kazhys it was), Bolt Thrower, Bolt v8 fordor, 6 Extra Shubert (especially blue). Well, like everything. =)) AH...escho Thor and most posledna mission.
121 Comments
Sort by:
D
DAN-12 27.11.19

At the airport when flood Marello older (airplane shot), the car will remain in one of the hangars. Or a walk at the lighthouse.

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 27.11.19

and I hate that one of the machines in the walk in version 1S GENERALLY not available - race red Caesar, which we first drove to the mission in the extreme.
Dan, I can't leave you in as to catch...

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 27.11.19

Update your list of favorite cars - Lassiter Fordor, Lassiter Appolyon, Guardian Terraplane Coupe, Fordor (black), Thor 812, Bolt Thrower, Masseur, Manta Prototype, Celeste Marque 500, Crusader Chromium Streak (black or blue), Silver Fletcher, Caesar Mostro (the only prize car in long walk, not placed in the section of samples and visible in machinemade at once).

K
KhodeN 27.11.19

thanks for the info

F
Full ContacT 27.11.19

Silver Fletcher (T. Model J).

D
DAN-12 27.11.19

Mafioso, Ah it is necessary to install anew, I have bad luck with computers, and the laptop caught Oh....the worm had a new hard drive to put the new Screw well and firewood, etc. of a program, however could sohraniti some old materials, then scanned the old drive-about hundreds of infected files! Asya will be, what number old or new, I'll let you know
Stranger always pzhlsta! We old veterans, but to not remember the Mafia, even in such trifles!)))
About your favorite cars - my tastes rarely change in Mercedes ' life, and in the Mafia, of course
Celeste 500!!!

A
Alex.563 27.11.19

I like the MUTAGEN !!!

g
george-92 27.11.19

yellow Lassiter(the first car,which Luca Bertone presented)

B
Bleed On Me 27.11.19

Дан12, hakai are you a veteran... ect don't know what's silver Fletcher, you can get up early... than to mess with Morello...
What you do not ustaivayte prosecutors Metallic... on a mission visit to the fat cats...???
And jawarish all the details...
Жорж92 than et you hit Enton yellow banana?.. a slow... deliberate... neuklyuzhe... wrapper Stoll liked?..

C
Crocodildo 27.11.19

Well, this machine is not in order on it on the track or off-road ride... At right, Pocatello on ulitsam and to throw dust in the eyes of passers-by... And she isn't so weak...But the color developers are clearly not one picked up...

B
Bobrik 27.11.19

Dan Lassiter the yellow theme!!!!!!

_
_Gulya_ 27.11.19

Wraith,Silver Fletcher

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

Trautenberg model J machine works OK. Even if you go straight, it pulls to the left. Total to Park at the curb is problematic. I remember another such car was, but I forgot which.

P
Paulo Montana 27.11.19

Caesar Mostro now like more than the others...

D
Dubkov Danil Viktorovich 27.11.19

Lassiter v16 police the most

G
George W. Bush 27.11.19

hotrod

L
Lexons 27.11.19

Carrozella C-otto 4 WD --- Class car .... always her ......

k
kelebris 27.11.19

Silver Fletcher, Thor 810, Lassiter Fordor

HotRod (rides on rails), Mutagen (can be light drifts to perform, and in which case the gas added, and she directed where the wheel will go)

S
Scatt 27.11.19

Lasiter v16 Fordor, Celeste Marque 500, Thor 812 rodster, Mutagen... and many others.
Speed switch manually.

-
-S.B- 27.11.19

I really like the Lassiter v16 fordor.And so on all machines
can the wheel spin.