3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19 05:42 am

Your favourite car in Mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Well. Something I noticed here this time :))). Write here your favourite car in Mafia. =)) /if already was, I'm sorry too.\

Here are mine:

Silver Fletcher Lassiter Roadster, Speedster Bruno, Celesta (model don't know kazhys it was), Bolt Thrower, Bolt v8 fordor, 6 Extra Shubert (especially blue). Well, like everything. =)) AH...escho Thor and most posledna mission.
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergio S. Caracciola 27.11.19

above right - it's not a Falconer, and Buick
Banana platform is the same but the year and the factory model - the other

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

And you were there that you all know so well?

M
M.A.g. 27.11.19

My favorite car Bolt-Twower.

M
Mango 27.11.19

My favorite car
This Bolt V8 Fordor very Best car

[
[doktor] 27.11.19

And Cho down wtrwy sparava who does not know??? Well you give, it's everyone's favorite Lassiter V16 Fordor!!!

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

(hehe,people wanted to make a joke)

And the car above the banana no one would know? So it's Mercedes (campaign). Or something like that.

W
WolFEAR 27.11.19

Thor 810 Sedan WFD - cool car,I passed a lot of missions

l
let da guilt go. 27.11.19

A I love Lasiter V16 Police, especially the well test, crash test, near the dam, Tama on the bridge, and there obryvchiki...And love the silver Fletcher..

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

Something everyone has forgotten our beloved car..ay ay ay ay ay...and toooo *drumroll .........TXIII!!!! =)

P
Paulo Montana 27.11.19

I recently to the Hot Rod addicted. Music in beautiful Mafia, go town, go listen. Hot Rod is the only quiet car, not stopping to enjoy the surrounding countryside. It goes high and controlled well. And then tried Crazy Horse - it is impossible to ride! Although direct accelerates fine. But still, my choice is Hot Rod!

p
popkilla 27.11.19

Lassiter Appolyon

L
Love Shoot 27.11.19

Lesiter Apolon !!

M
Might 27.11.19

Better Bruno Speedster and Celeste Marque 500 no cars in the Mafia!

4epHbIu 27.11.19

The Bolt Ace Fordor strava!!!

M
M.A.g. 27.11.19

PlayGround.ru

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 27.11.19

Lassiter Fordor, Lassiter Appolyon, Guardian Terraplane Coupe, Fordor (black), Thor 812, Bolt Thrower, Masseur, Manta Prototype and Celeste Marque 500 Yes best.

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

Silver Fletcher Lassiter Roadster, Lassiter Fordor, Lassiter Appolyon (only one in the entire game and, moreover, my! Beautiful!) Bruno Speedster, Celesta Marque 500, Bolt Thrower, Bolt v8 Fordor, 6 Extra Shubert (especially blue), Tag 812, Tag Mutagen, Demoniac, Manta Prototype(&Taxi), Hot Rod convertible with a blue flame. The mission with the Rocket. Don't know the name because the extreme is not reached.

Still I beg you to tell me who knows how you can pokatatsya on red Celeste(from the mission with the plane) and at least with black Crusaders? Well, in General with sekretnie flowers?

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 27.11.19

Yes it's s... all furious that not all the colors in the walk available.

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

In in! Angry! The game is not full! Require patch!!

K
KhodeN 27.11.19

how to get Silver Fletcher