3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 27.11.19 05:44 am

Discussion of optimization (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Do you like it? I can't compare the picture quality with the resources that wants the game.... But in my opinion - still very dofiga asks toy.
I have high (not maksimalnykh, namely high!) i5 and gtx1060 - 45--50 fps with dips lower in fullhd. And periodically sinking Prots, periodically vidyuhi - the perfect balance to it.
Thus, to play on max in FullHD, probably you need i7 or even 1070 1080...
Therefore, the opinion of people with such configs - what are the settings and how to play?
Picture is nice, but I can't say that just wow. In my opinion, БФ1 that requires a significantly less - looks cooler. For honor - is similar (although there is, of course, very small maps). Smotricki 2 is also, IMHO, it is better optimized.
140 Comments
Sort by:
P
Procsi12 27.11.19

you can't throw a grenade, Persian just holding it in my hand and all the drops that are not damaged by the objects around us at a shot at him. these bugs take place with the passage of the coop and alone. has anyone seen this?

S
Streeting 27.11.19

Procsi12
it is a platform of random bugs) it is impossible to launch the drone, the binoculars are missing, the PNV does not plow, the radio in the car, the headlights are not on, not off))) and much more, Oh yeah+ black texture, with it randomly or in cars, helicopters or buildings))) but you have a bug not yet met

N
Nikolay Ololay 27.11.19

Streeting
With the plane already I was busy, didn't help that on that off still freezes. And high quality depth of field and also switched on and off.
maksik.ussd
Mode without frame haven't tried, will try

H
Higher 27.11.19

4770K 3.5 GHz, 16GB, GTX 1080 at max speed in FHD 35 - 60 fps, on average, played for 40, miracle optimization. What eats fps so I did not understand.

S
Streeting 27.11.19

Higher
SSD?

H
Higher 27.11.19

Streeting
No difference.

S
Streeting 27.11.19

Higher
in OBT I played with HDD, and the download was long, the game freezes a lot was a release put on the SSD loads faster, the game freezes a little, and each remained on the HDD, and frieze, it is denovo, loading HDD to capacity, but SSD copes with this load
incidentally I watched through afterburner load percent? at the friend same and 970 gth, as a percent under 100% loaded almost, maybe your not dragging the none such

H
Higher 27.11.19

Streeting
About the download speed I did not say nothing, I feel everything is OK. SSD or HDD does not affect performance, only the speed of loading of level. About the freezes, I also didn't say I don't. And this vidyuhi my PERC pulls easily, pull it with ease and percent worse. I'm just talking about the shitty optimization.

S
Streeting 27.11.19

Higher
in any latest new games from they have good optimization then? especially here denovo

H
Higher 27.11.19

Streeting
From the last played in The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, and none much worse. Strange, but this was not observed)

S
Streeting 27.11.19

Higher
the division is not a big world, rainbow also, although the division at the start had problems too.

H
Higher 27.11.19

Streeting
I hope in the near future it will improve with patches. ATO at a friend's computer, judging by the system requirements, you have to drag in the middle, and he barely pulls minimum payout. There are curiosities, when in co-op the player is lucky and he does not have time to pogruzitsya card, the machine jumped on the bumps suddenly freezes for a few seconds in the air)

O
Overclock[er] 27.11.19

The average optimization, Ubisoft surprise at times. Great game, but the controls could be better.
Playing on very high, fps different. The average is about 40-50.

O
Overclock[er] 27.11.19

Graphics were nothing compared to the point Zoom-resolution. He eats almost all fps, if it is activated in mode 1.5 and above. Better and high-quality picture of the game world, the rendering of the image.

N
Nikolay Ololay 27.11.19

Optimization of bottom as always in games of Yubisoft. But care more. They scored on the game and patches are not released, it is a shame

D
Dizz77 27.11.19

You play on very high with 60fps on 1060? Someone here's been playing! I have an i7 7700, gtx 1070, on the ultra 35-40, but at critical moments constantly sags down to 23 and start the lags to play unpleasant. Playing at a very high 45-50, there are drawdown to 35, but not lag. The game is installed on SSD, but I don't understand why are you so fixated on this there stood normal and hard, the only difference in the download speed, on the number of fps in the game is not affected, remember already. About the download hard system Denovo also stories some, I have a normal hard on 7200 no problems. Comments like: I division rushing fine, but the game there, what's the matter? Stop Sanchez word! Yubiki do crap in terms of optimization, but make good and interesting games, so we are still with them. Division, too, at first was a curve today on the ultra get 70фпс. Storojevoe dogs the first part of the curve, watch dogs part 2 - amazing, for ultra get 35-40 with occasional drop to play, remove some options, this game came out over 4 months ago, odd to drive optimization in no hurry. I think in Wildy not.

D
Dizz77 27.11.19

More encouraging are the comments about the fact that division of the city less))) In Villach, as in AU the Syndicate, the algorithm of the engine is such that locations are modeled in real time, in other words, there is only what you see even easier location there are only around you at a distance in your eyes, say 1 km, and the rest of the world is not generated, thus the size of the location does not affect the load on your iron, be it the district or the whole country, but the content of the location affected. And this content can be finished, to optimize. The Witcher 3 for example optimized perfectly, but not too soon)))

S
Streeting 27.11.19

you use the preset graphics? high-ultra? put ultra-7 fps, set manually ultra 23, game

D
Dizz77 27.11.19

I twist the preset, i.e. the main parameter settings, choose Ultra and save. It way there is not all max unscrews, you can still several options to add. Odd PTS few fps, as the card I have 1070?

D
Dizz77 27.11.19

Yesterday I switched it on MSI Aftb, to see what happens to iron in the game, so here is the card frequency 1600-1800, but in which point the frequency drops to 700 and here 23 fps, lag...second, two seconds, and the frequency is again 1600, fps normal 45-50