3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
--Vadimych-- 27.11.19 05:50 am

Technical issues (X3: Reunion)

In this topic please to discuss issues of technical nature
206 Comments
Sort by:
k
kot_on 27.11.19

Why are my questions the answers are mixed? Is not very convenient.

-
--Vadimych-- 27.11.19

Sorry, but just from different themes. Utras during the day

k
kot_on 27.11.19

All questions on the game, there are all my questions, and the answers are mixed.
I liked the forum in such kind in what it was!
If you can take the item all the questions on the game.

M
Matvey91 27.11.19

Hello folks,found an interesting bug in the ship One is raving in the body (apparently, the creators forgot to brew it=))there is the hole that the suit flies without problems,in short I flew in it vnutrennost and came to nedomina.Can anyone fix this?

T
Titanus 27.11.19

I also flew by, although sometimes exploded after the passage =) And if in version 2.0.02 it's not fixed, it is unlikely this third-party tablet available. Especially since it practically does not interfere through the game, at least to me =)

A
AlexL 27.11.19

Please tell me in what order to put the patches (the patches are just large, but not too much to download). I have version 1.3 (English), saw Russian patch 2.0.02 with the voice of 500 metres. I understand it is on version 2.0, and the rest in order, or can be immediately downloaded to version 2.0?

A
AlexL 27.11.19

all done with that, we figured :)

A
AlexL 27.11.19

There is a problem. The 2.0 patch I have not found in this potuvil 2.0.02 for Patch-crack is not assigned, what to do?

M
Matvey91 27.11.19

AlexL try not to localize voice acting and postait translation in Russian http://www.elite-games.ru/x3/download.shtml#rus.

A
AlexL 27.11.19

Matvey91 I already did That :). Just wanted fully duplicated, but as I understand it no luck...

O
Observer8 27.11.19

Here
http://forums.playground.ru/x3_reunion/170997
describes the procedure to install the crack from New disc on other editions of the game

A
AlexL 27.11.19

Observer8 Thank you, boy all right, just a small problem with the sound. Music and clips all OK, but the negotiations in space, etc., lagging the sound, and sometimes do not work. The fact that the same thing happens if you set a clean English version of the game, to Russification. What could it be? Can codecs what are necessary?

M
Matvey91 27.11.19

AlexL if thee pirates may not be surprised.Yes,try to reinstall the codecs (they are on the installation disk).

A
AlexL 27.11.19

The fact of the matter is not a pirate...Have me clean Anglicka. Codecs on the disk there are only Derik 9.0, I've had that is.

T
Titanus 27.11.19

2 AlexL

Put the latest codecs, the Internet is full of them. Even as an option, you have a computer powerful? If not, then maybe the processor and vidyuha just don't have time to process the data, and delay. During the negotiations slows down the computer?

A
AlexL 27.11.19

Titanus is Only for all the latest, including codecs, and firewood to the VCR. The system is also missing AMD Sempron(tm) 2800+ ~1600МHz 1 Gb RAM, Radeon x1600 pro 256 Mb, paging file 3 GB. It's not the system, I tried to put a minimal installation, and disable all the Goodies, too. System is clean of viruses, too, there, have me in the pharmacy (in Neverwinter 2 on maximum settings without glitches goes). And there are no scripts that could rule?

T
Titanus 27.11.19

I have these scripts do not know.
if the delay is not very big then the game it should not interfere...to reinstall the game tried?

A
AlexL 27.11.19

Re-installed twice, and patchy too, can. The delay in principle, the game does not stop, but the stations generally turns out not hear anything :( will Have to resolve...

M
Matvey91 27.11.19

AlexL did the first time with this trouble face.Don't know how to help(.

M
Matvey91 27.11.19

Titanus and the hole in the Odin Yes, with the patch 2.5 is not removed=)