3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
--Vadimych-- 27.11.19 05:50 am

Technical issues (X3: Reunion)

In this topic please to discuss issues of technical nature
206 Comments
Sort by:
I
Icefenix 27.11.19

Before starting the game put English font

S
Smyek 27.11.19

sorry the question of course is probably boyanistaya but what if the voices of the characters are going with opozdaniem somewhere closer to the end of the phrase? that is, here cheto mumbles and the end of the Welcomed.. and Dallas next phrase and Opti nothing short of the voice nets almost because it comes late very big

T
Titanus 27.11.19

try reinstalling the codecs or the newer put

K
KATARKILLER 27.11.19

Periodically the game and asks to send an error report or neutrality the error report.
Before wikidom game nachenaet pull like primatyvajutsja forward.

S
Silen-Noil 27.11.19

Help somebody! Can't fully install script for Xtended, 40% of all. The game itself goes but terribly slow. Give advice to the beginner do not be indifferent.

M
Matvey91 27.11.19

Try different versions of the script or prog..or throw from the unzipped patch to the game instead of using the prog..

A
ARGON-1 27.11.19

Who knows why I get kicked out of the game?
Basically throws in battle when goals change, I thought because of the scripts and the Xtended , reset X3 no scripts nestaval , but it still throws
I was already bothered that's all , if someone knows tell me!!!

K
KATARKILLER 27.11.19

you have Athlone
Simply at me too atlon and the same Hu-nya

S
SEREGAPV 27.11.19

People help to find the link to the Russian voice ?

T
Titanus 27.11.19

see here, just above the section localization

W
WarCraft16 27.11.19

people nepashet music what to do? (Hmm there is but 1 me Vista but in x2 it sound nemeshalo) (all music files open without problems in Winamp)

W
WBlaidd 27.11.19

Hello. I have a small problem with this game ).

And the problem is pretty well-known. The problem concerns the Russification of the game. I have a complete Russian voice, text and etc for this game ( on a New disc). But there is one threshold, which does not put me in the game itself.
Namely pirates ). It is impossible! Download another ISO or go to the store get yourself a license - perhaps you will say ))).
But before you download, it is necessary to find ). And look now somehow hard. So I had dovolstvovatsya the English version X3 - Reunion.

Understand that you can simply install the Russification of the text - with it problems are not present. But it's always nicer to play in the game when it is fully in their native language.

What I would like to hear read ?

Namely, how to put this Russification, where and what to change ( I remember kind of tricks were). Zalest in the registry ? Where ? )).
I know a lot of questions.

Well in those days...nobody knows how to do miracles, then tell me where to at least get X3-Reunion fully Russian version from New disc.

Thanks to anyone who can help ). Sincerely B. W. G.

T
Titanus 27.11.19

But there is one threshold, which does not put me in the game itself.
Namely pirates ).
each individual pirates, each with their imagination, XS as it was collected, what her version of what degree of krivorukost from pirates, etc. You tried to put the crack? what does he say? Softonic does not see a game installed, just get a debugger at hand (for example OllyDbg) and break open the crack.

Namely, how to put this Russification, where and what to change ( I remember kind of tricks were). Zalest in the registry ? Where ? )).
I know a lot of questions.
a lot of questions, and the answer is one. In order to answer all this need your game, and it is, except you, no one present.

Download another ISO or go to the store get yourself a license - perhaps you will say ))).
if it is possible - download, the site can even recommend (torrents.ru), there is even a Russian version of the game. To purchase the license the other way.

And look now somehow hard.
in this case, laziness - the engine of progress, and its brake ;)

W
WBlaidd 27.11.19

To: Titanus

Hmm.. unfortunately the crack to crack do not know about such programs did not hear. (Because never polysols and not looking for such content).
About the game - He did not see the game. Write -> Not found installed game X3 - Reunion. Install the original version of the game.

About the fountain pirates - Taken from the Donkey/Emule. Therefore, complete data for the Assembly can not say )

About torrents.ru I know (the Game itself there is not present).

The last statement he smiled. +1

T
Titanus 27.11.19

About torrents.ru I know (the Game itself there is not present).

the game is there. The truth about the Russian version, I lied, it apparently removed already due to the raids of the copyright holder. Net play only X3: Reunion v 2.5 (Rus + Eng) http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=618835 second is unfinished Adon and Bonuspak 2.0.0.2 X3 Reunion + xTended 0.7.3 + Bonuspackage 3.1.0.7 http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=511697.

W
WBlaidd 27.11.19

To: Titanus

Thanks is large in for a reference.
I apologize for the carelessness in the search game.
Try to download and do I install it right.

E
EN130 27.11.19

Trying do I install a patch crack from here http://www.playground.ru/files/9877/ And he says that the game is not installed.
I have X3 - Reunion Version series 1.4.03, Apr 2006
What to do?

A
Andryuha.p 27.11.19

First try this and then patch the crack. If you do not help take down the game and bet again. (If you have pirates in the trash and buy a license, 250-350 for a game I think not sorry:))

O
OSV 27.11.19

Please tell me the latest patch 2.5 (best) ?, and what Extend the best and not buggy.
I play series 1.4.03 , it downloaded 2.5 and want to put, also want to download Extend.
Please advise the best solution.

My gratitude knows no bounds! :-)

O
OSV 27.11.19

to (Try do I install a patch crack from here www.playground.ru/files/9877/ And he says that the game is not installed.
I have X3 - Reunion Version series 1.4.03, Apr 2006
What to do?)

Maybe You endured the wind and the game and how it works, that is, without reinstalling the game after reinstalling Windows, but in Windows it is not spelled out and the patch does not see it.
I.e. save saves and reinstall the game