3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
--Vadimych-- 27.11.19 05:50 am

Technical issues (X3: Reunion)

In this topic please to discuss issues of technical nature
206 Comments
Sort by:
E
EN130 27.11.19

Already all works

O
OSV 27.11.19

I apologize for not being in the dark question, but how to say.

Tell me the address of a program, which you can download all the pages otogo forum once, but I zadolbalsya to log in to each topic and click *Save as ...*, this is a very long time.

Only I would not the whole entire site + all links, and to download the entire Internet can be, and just all the pages of the X3 forum.

Please help !!!

T
Titanus 27.11.19

Please tell me the latest patch 2.5 (the best) ?
read the list of changes, if they fix the glitches you noticed and bring interesting details to the game - bet, if no bet =) This patch may not be the best, he's just the latest.

I also want to download Extend.
have not played it, but it seems 2.5 does not work...have not worked before as it is now - I don't know, read the installation instructions for this addon, everything must be written.

Tell me the address of a program, which you can download all the pages otogo forum once, but I zadolbalsya to log in to each topic and click *Save as ...*, this is a very long time.
ahem...why do you do it? if you are interested in information, you can just come back to this forum. Besides, it is constantly updated with posts...

O
OSV 27.11.19

Thanks Titanus, I'll postpone Extend while not going through normal.

And this WebCopier v2.1 already helped me ;-)

ahem...why do you do it? if you are interested in information, you can just come back to this forum

I have to Simferopol neta Neto, cheap and slow wires to pull or not, and mobile HSDPA USB modem - at 150-200.e. it is not up to it, here and suffer ina.

O
OSV 27.11.19

Comrades explain to moron the following:

All of these m3+, Eclipse, sector Hauck (bezborodny), Gonneria shipyard, XL and everything else (which in the original series 1.4.03 I haven't met), where the fuck is the source ???

Play six months in a series 1.4.03 and more than half of the things here on the forum tell are not seen as very desirable.

????? What to do: patch type 2.0.0.2 or 2.5?; Extend?; and maybe a bonus package? ?????

A
Andryuha.p 27.11.19

Almost all of the Xtended mod, here a lot of interesting things. With patch find what to do on the same site, a little advice, on the site use the search, read threads before asking questions

D
DRAGO 36982 27.11.19

Help pliz!!!I run the game, I have sound but the screen is dark.What to do - I don't know!!!

T
Titanus 27.11.19

the computer fits the requirements? DirectX latest put. The game is pirated or licensed?

D
DRAGO 36982 27.11.19

1.Game-license.
2.DirectX 10.
3.The comp fits.
4.I have Windows Wista

T
Titanus 27.11.19

hmm...demands that the thread refers to Vista? don't know about you (maybe another version or another thread), but on my eng.license only 2000 or XP, Pro Vista word. And yet, look for a subject somewhere here, something like on Vista X3 Reunion or something like that, seems it was discussed here, maybe even someone did it =)

D
DRAGO 36982 27.11.19

O. K.

S
Smirnoffv 27.11.19

Still! How to put in a folder with the scripts a couple of scripts. Specifically, in the folder already have a file x2script.xsl and in the new script that I would like to put as there is such a file. Proposes to replace. Not if I'm gonna kill the old script, if you replace?

T
Titanus 27.11.19

it's possible

S
Smirnoffv 27.11.19

So what to do? Or such scripts are fundamentally incompatible?

C
ChELOVEK LEGENDA 27.11.19

ATHLONE 3000+ 1G Opera 7300gt play without problems.all versions of the game passed.

M
MEDWEDb 27.11.19

I have a problem, when you fly into a gateway to another system the screen just turns black, and there must be saver this blue tunnel, like flying in Hyper space, sometimes with a splash the exact same crap, in the 2nd mission, when the monks of the crystal being taken and sitting on tureli, there when the planet saletell saver goes on, and I have a black screen and only the edges of the stripes small, you can see that something is moving there. And buildings in the city in places have not all walls, because of what it is??
comp: атлон64 3200+ 2.01 GHz, 1 GB RAM vidyuhi - Radeon X1600 pro 512 MB

L
Lirikon 26 27.11.19

MEDWEDb
try when you enter the game, configure the options vidio and put minimal, I have the same bid was while the PC is not changed))))

I
Infernal87 27.11.19

not mage to go to the game tries, as usually start one saver Pat error (I litsuha) all patches installed cator founded

che can anyone tell my how to fix it

G
GreFon 27.11.19

Pomogite anyone have a video of the game not working sound and video is not the version of the 2.00 patch license DVD what are they doing?

sistemka
Athlon 64 3200+ RAM 1 GB video 512 MB

F
First Vampir 27.11.19

I have the exact same thing audio and video is not working
System Atlon 3600 operativa 1 GB vidyuhi nvidia geforce 512 MB