3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 27.11.19 11:30 pm

Impressions games [PC] v.5 (Mafia 2)

Describe here your impressions of the full game

pix.PlayGround.ru

Attention! Please note that for SPOILERS, ie, the premature disclosure of important information, which spoils the impression of the game and destroys their intrigue, is punished severely - disabling access to the site for a long time. If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Previous threads: |1|2|3|4|
185 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shepard 27.11.19

imperator46
The game is riding the train he just rides on the bridge,and it can not get

A
Arigo 27.11.19

in short, the game piece you know what!
P. S. Mr. KENT not to find fault!

S
Shepard 27.11.19

imperator46
I am surprised!

H
HelloGuys 27.11.19

Arigo-Machete
a piece of masterpiece?
I guess.

V
V-specIINur 27.11.19

Today was finally Mafia 2. And you know what? She has no equal among the games of this genre (IMHO)... the Game is many times better than GTA 4 (I'm just not a fan of the GTA series is to go through the boring get bored. Sorry if offended anyone:) In Mafia 2 clearly conveys the atmosphere of the 50s, people, cars, buildings - everything is well drawn, plus a strong plot. In one word this game is highly addictive. After installation, played 9 hours without lunch break and without break (though the head then from the computer was sick and eyes as the glass was). In short, my opinion - worse than the Mafia 2 game is, the better - no....

J
Janekste 27.11.19

To play Mafia 2 is a pleasure. From the beginning to the end addictive. Questions arise only after the end of history: why this or that had to be cut? But while playing, the flaws do not notice, especially if your first time playing. And the second time already on all the details and flaws begin to pay attention. But that's why it is necessary to clean the drive by taxi and train? It is due to the fact that cut out a lot of the story with many missions. And the cut turned out so much that the opportunity to use a TAXI removed to increase the duration of the game. Otherwise, too short would have been the game when riding on the job at taxi. It at me such impression is.

S
Shepard 27.11.19

Janekste
+100500

A
Al Bundy 27.11.19

And how someone can like one the Mafia is not like the other...

In the second part all of the same sorrow: rail gameplay, dead city (in terms of quests and global events, all sorts of little things happening more than in the amorphous irrevocably Lost) and, most worryingly, children again play in the bandits. Childish dialogue, childish plot and cliches, is not only far from the life of mafia (Oh, won't), but from the books/films, gangster kindergarten. And so the hero-bandit who returned from the war could be called something else than Vito's.

In General, all those things that I don't like the first Mafia, but very nice, Boas GTA, and music, as it should be retro, good

But in General there's a clue: maybe because Mafia 2 curse, and I pray, even though they are the same sad, then not so sure it was so nonlinear, OpenWorld and stuff, and now it's not going anywhere.

U
Udalennyy 27.11.19

What is the first Mafia that the second - terrible game

F
FollowMisterWinner 27.11.19

the game is a masterpiece(the movie),was held for 2-3 days(2-3 hours played,can't-study).
the biggest drawback-too short.
Those who say that the optimization of the mafia-2 times better than GTA-4,I bet...GTA 4 on high gives a stable 35фпс,and fps sags only in the last mission(the meat!)
mafia-2 get 45 fps on high with no antialiasing and Physix(average fps in tests)and drop the entire game,no optimization,3/5 a stretch.
My system;Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66 GeForce 9800 GT 1 gb 3 gb ddr2

M
Mc_Fly 27.11.19

For me mafia 2 is the main city, albeit dead, and perfectly conveys the atmosphere of the 50s, great selection of tracks on the radio, all served beautifully, she bandidskaya subject is not interesting, if you ever get this city with metro, taxi well, and all sorts of such pleasant things have to be completely satisfied.

S
Shepard 27.11.19

And there had to be additional quests,but for some reason they are not there...

D
DEN 1 27.11.19

me mafia 2 is not much need to travel a lot(I don't really like the race)well, at least honak nebylo:)

g
greshnik996 27.11.19

Healthy people!!!!!!!I liked mafia 2, played with great pleasure, was but lately the games have started to do a sad ending, as in the mafia at the end to kill Joe, although he entire game was with them,I didn't like it, well, Prince, PE game is super!!

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 27.11.19

Joe could not kill, he was able to get - this we learn in part 3(it is 80% it will be)

A
ALEX7436 27.11.19

Let me ask a question. Entities. I play through steam, can I reset my results on the game (in steam)? SPS.

Z
ZG.A 27.11.19

The storyline for the game Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven was 500 pages. Script Mafia 2 has 700 pages. And that's just the main story, not including side quests.

This is not a continuation of the first part, there are no references to the plot of Mafia. In fact, the player does not necessarily familiarity with the predecessor.

Over Mafia 2 employs 120 people.

Work to create a game is about five years.

The pedestrian took about three to four weeks.

The system simulates the animation work of thirty facial muscles.

The action takes place in the fictional city of Empire city. Its area is about ten square kilometers, twice the size of the built-up part of the Lost haven of the first part. New city is composed of dozens of unique neighborhoods, as well as a sample for it served as San Francisco.

The game takes place from 1952 to 1963 the third year, and the plot develops shortly after the Second world war, when Vito comes back from military service in Europe.

The game has two main characters with completely different personalities. Despite the fact that you can only play for Vito, another character named Joe will play an important role in the plot of the game.

You can read Newspapers and know the news from 1945 to 1951-th year.

If you open the hood, you can see a working engine.

In Mafia 2 you need to stop at a gas station to replenish fuel. You will also have the opportunity to visit the car wash to wash away the accumulated dirt on the car.

Physical damage model cars are much more detailed than in Burnout Paradise, if you believe the journalists who visited the press conference. Present damage to the body, broken glass, exploding gas tanks.

Machines may be stealing in two ways: using the master key or by force – breaking a side window.

The developers have paid great attention to the detail of the world. Thus, pedestrians will behave differently: someone will catch a taxi, someone reading the newspaper, while others will talk to each other.

Fleet game will be over eighty cars.

Pastel colors and designer style at times reminiscent of BioShock.

Chases will be more exciting because of the complete processing machines. They will become stronger, as well as easy and fun to manage. There is the ability to make smart drifts.

The money handy for buying new clothes (which will help get rid of pursuers), as well as during visits to restaurants. As in GTA: San Andreas, the food will raise your character's health.

The police know about the crime in that case, if the witnesses can get to the phone or radio. Also, police will focus on signs of the criminal. To solve this problem by buying new clothes and changing license plates of the car.

Question:
Whether developers have a conscience?

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

Well, that almost all have implemented )))

r
real_ratibor 27.11.19

Nemesis,
even the description that was given ZG.A, ukazanie. What was there for 700 pages? On English speaking forums developed there, so much promise, I'm even in the demo did not play when screenshots and user movie looked, would not appetite to kill, and then instead of cheesecake gave a crushed eggshell. Although, as I understand it, basically it is not the fault of the developers, it is the fault of marketers and publishers. The game itself is not, there is a little bit stupid to ride, to shoot a little bit, the whole plot takes place unobtrusively in the cutscenes (try once to push cut, you'll understand). The only thing that dilutes the stupid ride, like the missions - a couple of forced fights in prison. Without dispute, to go around the city a pleasure, but it is not necessary to perform the mission. In the main game all the joys that location, only in missions and available (although what the fuck is joy if at the same location in the freeride Fig polazeci). In the same Joe half of the missions are made with the mind leads to lack of direct contact with the police and very long range - with gangsters, well that is until they dobegut to you, they are already all kapets. In short, without all the buns, cheesecakes Mafia 2 is a nice simulator not privy to the events of exploring America of the 50s.

J
Janekste 27.11.19

The game itself is not, there is a little bit stupid to ride, to shoot a little bit, the whole plot takes place unobtrusively in the cutscenes (try once to push cut, you'll understand). The only thing that dilutes the stupid ride, like the missions - a couple of forced fights in prison. Without dispute, to go around the city a pleasure, but it is not necessary to perform the mission.

Traveling around the city, playing music around the beautiful city atmosphere. And the atmosphere is half the game. The drive looks not stupid, and cool. It lacks only the normal byuschihsya machines. And no cutscenes anywhere now. In all modern games the story is with the cutscenes. And if the cutscene skip in most games the story is even worse than in МАФИИ2. No need to disassemble Mafiyu2 for the screw. It's a solid design that looks great only when it is perceived as a whole, not on analysis of each piece.............