3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 27.11.19 11:30 pm

Impressions games [PC] v.5 (Mafia 2)

Describe here your impressions of the full game

pix.PlayGround.ru

Attention! Please note that for SPOILERS, ie, the premature disclosure of important information, which spoils the impression of the game and destroys their intrigue, is punished severely - disabling access to the site for a long time. If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Previous threads: |1|2|3|4|
185 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VLD- 27.11.19

Mafia 2:
+ Great atmosphere 40-50 years;
+ Awesome graphics and physics;
+ Exciting gunplay and use of shelters;
+ Good fleet and soundtrack;
+ Beautiful city Empire Bay, is presented in two options;
+ Very original first Chapter;
+ Wide selection of weapons, food, decoration of car and clothes;
+ Zatyagivaet of the game;
+ Advanced hand to hand combat;
- Boring story, felt in the middle of the game;
- Strange things like magazines and the corresponding section in the statistics
No side jobs and calls from your phone(may not be that Vito didn't know any of the numbers);
- Game passes quickly.
My rating: 9.5. Despite many shortcomings, the game very much.

L
Lyuxs 27.11.19

-VLD-
How do you like the characters?

-
-VLD- 27.11.19

Lyuxs
Such as memorable and diverse as in the 1st part. I'm happy

R
RESPEKTROMETR 27.11.19

Damn and she still likes®

b
ber555999 27.11.19

This game I liked,she will be forever in our hearts!

t
tORch_72 27.11.19

Despite the fact that some criticize the game, I liked it very much.
Pros: Great storyline, great graphics and physics. A large fleet of vehicles. I liked to drive around town and listen to the radio 50 years. A well implemented combat system. Lots of weapons, interesting, well-researched tuning, with the ability to change the numbers and boosting the car's engine, the choice of clothing. Fun to make the transition between eras. Wonderful city skyline (city miracle, good in either winter or summer, in rain and in full panorama from high-rise buildings), a good display of cars of a bygone era (40-50 years of XX century). An interesting system of cooperation with the police, the purpose of the local guardians of law and order do not hurry to kill you, for any misconduct, and to hold, well, then everything will depend on the amount of money in your pocket: you can pay off, and you can attempt to escape. What struck me, as after winter the town woke up, the green just catches the eye. There just is nice. The mission did not give bored in the slightest. .If you had something of variables to pass is by Bicycle.
Cons: Very short game turned out, not knowing any phone numbers.
It's definitely not GTA which while pass all the nerves will vitrales. A little unexpected was the ending. Great game.
My Rating: 9,5

G
Generalisimyssss 27.11.19

The game itself I liked the plot,graphics,optimization but just to explore the city, not hunting after the passage of the plot there is nothing to do.

o
oleg_assassin 27.11.19

I liked the game. It has beautiful graphics, coupled with excellent optimization, interesting but not a masterpiece, the plot and the unique atmosphere of those times. If the mission would be money, then the game would be perfect.

P
PIONER74042 27.11.19

Mafia 2 is a amazing game with excellent graphics,good optimization and great storyline!Unlike GTA 4 was like driving like a simplified and realistic;better defined the city,animated characters and surrounding objects.Did not like the fact that the game offers very few opportunities(no opportunity to travel by public transport,openly very few locations,closed water area,no motorcycles).Put the game 9 points out of 10 for a great atmosphere of the time,the graphics and the plot.

A
Argentino 27.11.19

I agree with tORch_72, but I would like to add that the end portends continued... we will listen to rumors and wait)

Q
QUIWI 27.11.19

After played it for the first time, gave the game 4 more chance to redeem yourself. Anyway, now, almost a year after the release of this game I can finally give my more or less neutral assessment of it. Of the strengths of a good note graphics, physics, the study of vehicles (although their number leaves much to be desired) and the city as a whole, although the doorways I didn't run, I think most courts do not, that is, there is just a blank fence or wall and behind it a void, but at least what there is, i.e., mainly the facades, done well. Of weaknesses - negligible missions, traversed it quickly, big firefights are only a few, the only difficult moment - in the port, when Molotov throw. Played on difficult. Story - at C grade, not quite garbage, but nothing special, a lot of unknown, a lot of sagging, there are times lizanie with other films, it lizanie, not quoted. The atmosphere of the 40's turned out fine in the 50's all a delusion, something in the style of the first Mob, just cars, music and clothes from the late ' 50s, although the story is only 51 or something like that. Still lots of annoying little things, such as disappearing from view the corpses. In General, it is actually not a bad game, especially considering the fact that recently even a single cal out for the last year of published only liked the new Total war and Cal of Duty, maybe even L. A. Noire a good game, but I myself have not played it, and all say Kal. Anyway, whatever it was, it is possible to play, but if you compare this first the Mafia, then it's definitely a step back for the series. If you remember, in the first Mob into raptures led bullet holes on the walls, what weapons enemies falls to the ground and not hang in circles like in GTA to the 4th part, realistic blood and then it was nothing at all open world games. The ideas contained in the first Mob, almost did not continue in the second. Walk at all cut to hell, although it would not be worse if it was left as it was in the first and ideally have diversified something, to get something like the Alive Mod for the first Mafia. Well, again, I went somewhere to the side, getting up: Mafia 2 - not the feces, but not a masterpiece like the first part, and scolded her because she was half expectations not met, of course, all compare it with the first part, she such a comparison does not stand up. Who says it's a masterpiece, well, almost a masterpiece - I don't know, easily suggestible people are probably advertising campaign that was wow. Well, haters GTA, of course, where do without them, but to hate GTA is the last thing I think games of this series out consistently high quality in all respects, can not be said about the many fallen in the shit games other series that also at the time was very good. Finally I must say that PC games do not benefit cantilever mechanics shelters-rifts, if GTA 4 is implemented more or less anything, here's the Mafia 2 trouble with this, this partly explains the exorbitant lightness of both games. And the game in fact - just the average, which is due to the powerful advertising campaign, empty promises and a loud name of the predecessor was hoping to get in hits. 6-7 points I would put her. For comparison, Grand theft auto, the first Mob and Totals vary I would put 9-10, the last Cal of Duty - 8-9 , the first Crisis - 7, the second, 2-3, last red Taxono - 4-5. This I mean that you probably will equate my 6 points for Gaming, which is incorrect.

j
jobitronik 27.11.19

The game is pretty good, but su.ka , what DLS kick.snye about Jimmy and Joe, this psdar uzhos nah, legs polamat for this ha. mno
The game is 8/10
DLS of 4.5/10

[
[Roma] 27.11.19

Passed the game with a Bang)like atmophere games)actually play as watching the film)was particularly impressed with chase)was very well and the ending was too short((in General the game is cool!!!who unplayable suggest your time will poteryaete on it)

U
Unknown_Nickname 27.11.19

Not like the game, DLS will not save her, had promised a lot cut....

N
Nigiri 27.11.19

As it happens, is played just now, with all the extras. I have not seen such technological demos. Brilliantly done disobediently project, optimized, bespoken, smooth, but not a game. Does not give it in myself to PLAY. Beautiful skipping rope, the handles are drawn. and jump NIISA. As if all the beauty and big city were doing it, what would you sell the engine. It's not even that the game is 10-12 hours, judging by the meter, now a lot of these games are ridiculous. At the dump after the mission I propose to return to the details of the machine to drive, but the house is not valid, the job is not there I Have no job. All this is done once on a MISSION to bring the rust!!! So, read a range of articles with ratings from 50% to 90. Game 50, AG.ru in this case, the right. You know, like a apartment, which I like, but can live in for a few days and piss off. Beautiful computer for 40,000 collected, but on the power supply was not enough, now only to admire, stroke... So, now I understand. who opened and participated in the topics comparison with GTA or any other GAME, not technodomiki on the website of NVIDIA, apparently, did not play in both games. It is not in number (90 missions against 15, not to mention classes around 12 hours vs months). GTA a game, it is necessary to learn to play, to improve, to grow, and it's all the more reason than in any RPG, because YOU grow, not a cartoon character glass - +2 strength - yay! Did you learn to fly a helicopter in a particular game. It's A Game.

V
Volt123 27.11.19

Mafia 2 is a game about losers; about pawns; about how little worth a human life.
Yes, the developers wanted to raise in such a serious topic, but the script and direction failed.
The plot is knotted and cut, for the heroes almost never survive - this is the main disadvantages of the game.
Although to call it bad is impossible. The graphics are great and the game is played in one breath.And the plot, too, is generally quite good.
But the main motivation for the passing game for me was the hope that something really cool and dramatic.And these hopes did not materialize
But Yes, really cool moments in the game are, but they are 10% percent maximum.

Actually, sorry, the game in General has so much potential. And the beginning of the game is made perfectly, filled with details.
But the longer you play, the more I realize that game developers do not have the strength, talent, hard work that would make the whole game great.
In the end, the graphics, atmosphere, good shooting, and some cool missions and scenes from me 8/10

C
CR_7 27.11.19

Mafia 2 great game, with good graphics, atmosphere. The plot is not bad, but not that good. 9,8 out of 10

G
Gentelman 27.11.19

why not 10 out of 10? it's still great. mafia 2 is a landmark game, batten down the bar for other projects. you can set the maximum rating!

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.11.19

Too short.Want side quests,good and different!!!
Need more trunks!!!Where is AK???

b
blazer3301 27.11.19

Realized I really liked it, but 15 chapters,plus they are short like the hands of a disabled person who has no hands!!!!
And I'm sorry Henry, why kill the most adequate character (after Vito of course) out of this game!!
Would kill Joe or anyone else, but Henry..... Someone can with me and disagree, but still Henry I liked very much in this game.