3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 27.11.19 11:33 pm

Witnesses \"UFO\".

I would like to ask the witnesses of this phenomenon.
Share what you saw. It is advisable to call : the shape of the UFO, the time,place,altitude,the presence of noises and other useful information.
Why? You ask? I'll tell you: I'm just curious.
I myself saw a long time ago...
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.19

the truth of alien UFO I saw and what I saw was earth proishojdeniya
with such a cool candidate for a UFO was flying vertalet night. I thought that he was scratching and scratching against arbete under 40-50 thousand kilometers per hour, posony

L
Luka_gg 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily wrote:
As I REN TV looked.
Of course there is!

But the dude on vacation
Too overdone

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily
Especially for you:

No sounds are not heard.The through the window.I ever had

D
Dumatel 27.11.19

Of course, I also believe that we are not alone in the universe, after all it is huge, but the fact that some aliens care about the Earth's population, I don't believe.

Z
Zolotko555 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily
Well, now I will write what I saw and all start to laugh))) but the whole joke is that I did not see the plate in the way all are UFOs....over the forest not in the city...

N
NR-88 27.11.19

Well, I saw in early childhood that we are not alone in the Universe. Flying object like a star in the starry sky, I began to follow gaze and has already climbed all sorts of thoughts about what I saw. Gradually sift the options, but when the dot stopped abruptly in a star and disappeared I was shocked. Opinion had not been cleaned for five minutes and not in vain, the dot continued moving at the same speed, as if without overclocking. Cross-referenced all of the superficial judgments and none came. Movement is unnatural, abrupt stop, no acceleration, and so on. This is clearly somewhere in deep space something was flying. There are some sites 100%, not even the fact that the ships with the aliens, can be someone's probes, drones and other stuff, but they often will be seen there, in deepest space. Ito if peer. Well, witnesses a UFO on the Ground and the skeptics out there all I would like to note that our Ground conditions these are our terms. Think about it: our conditions on the planet for any other life forms can be the same as for us the conditions on Jupiter or Venus, tobish catastrophic. Elementary example of a dinosaur that lived millions of years ago can be considered. If a miracle would have restored at least one DNA molecule and managed to clone at least one dinosaur, he would have had to create a special chamber in which he must live. Since the conditions of the planet millions of years ago were very different, our planet is a huge variety of ages was exposed to, which put human and he'll die faster than the senses. For someone outside of elementary maybe our gravity is fatal, and the types of life forms can be a huge amount. If there is someone flying, it is either rare or objects created by the same people, just the hidden technology from our eyes tons can be created. Who said that we all know? We know what is necessary and allowed - no more. And online stuff and nonsense is full of itself, channels Ren-TV, there are all sorts created to distract people volume, written on the knee by implementing a few real facts and then inviting the actors in the role of scientists, and so on. Rummaging through the crap and seek the truth is a needle in a haystack. You need to believe your eyes, if lucky enough something strange to behold so lucky in life to be more sighted to the nuances of the world. But those who think that we are alone in the universe - the flag in hand, live long and happily.

K
Kraicher 27.11.19

There are no UFOs. If they were, the aliens would already have established contact with us.

f
fominviatheslav20 27.11.19

1980. The middle of summer,the weather is perfect. Novosibirsk,Ob reservoir(in the people-the Ob sea).Vacationing on the island(four adults and four children),the island as a sandbar with a width of 50-60m.,in the middle of the island vegetation(now this island anymore,they are blurring the water).10-11 hours in the evening after dinner, someone(now I cannot remember)went to relieve himself in the woods closer to the opposite side and saw SOMETHING.On the other side of the reservoir(in the spot width of about 10 km) above the earth hung the object in a light bulb without a cap(or pear,now light bulbs of various shapes),perfect shape,edge smooth and crisp as if drawn,glowed uniformly dirty yellow,extraneous sounds are not heard-but the size is amazing.In the place ends in a pine forest and enters the copse.If we assume the height of the pine trees at 30-40m,the object was three times above the pine forest.The object around itself, nothing was covered(as was evident from that distance),and the movement around him was not noticed.Approximately 2 hours of the night running around from time to time to look at it-nothing changed.And yet-it is well reflected in the water,fortunately the sea was calm.After 2-went to sleep,in the morning there was nothing.What could it be?In two-thousand years had to go to those places(approximately) the same forest,turning into copse.Oh,I forgot to add-they were all sober and sane.Hallucinations are excluded.
There was another case(lucky in life).Somewhere in the late 80s ,in the summer,while in the country South of Novosibirsk were seen high in the sky(it is difficult to determine at what altitude,presumably 5-10 km)shiny cylinder,silver color, aspect ratio, about 1x3.Hung in the sky motionless for several hours brightly shimmering in the sun.The next day in the newspaperVecherniy Novosibirsk there was an article about this,a lot of witnesses it was observed.

I
IDarkaxeI 27.11.19

Oh, by the way, in the late ' 80s a lot of things on the ground hung. I remember a round luminous object that hung, then flew horizontally over our five-story building and disappeared in a flash of a few minutes. Also in Western Siberia it was. Then something about rocket stage told. But as falling somewhere in the ocean rocket stage, glowing like the moon, can hover, and then fly horizontally clearly, I did not understand. Maybe the super secret vundervaflâ of the party was, but so far nothing about it heard. Theoretically, after humanity into space other cosmovici could be interested in this stuff, but looking at the Papuans decided not to intervene. Or maybe it was just some kind of ginormous fireball.

A
AR3E 27.11.19

Spoiler
No, not seen.
VOVAN WOLF
Popular personality.

D
Domoi 27.11.19

fominviatheslav20
Thank you, very interesting story.
IDarkaxeI
Okay,thank you.
NR-88
Interesting.
Золотко555
Actually UFOs have hundreds of forms, so that Rasskazhi for more.
[Denis]
It's honestly your picture!?
Valera Skripnichenko
I'm telling you, I saw it.
-I was walking home in the evening with his mother, suddenly saw above the five-story building flying cigar-shaped UFO with incredible speed. I ran for it (a five-storey building) but she was gone.
But the fact remains! Five minutes later I saw a second UFO! It was two balls (connected and rashidinia). The first UFO (cigar-shaped) cast silver color, and she blinked a dome of blue and red. The second UFO (orbs) were also silver and is also blinked
One ball blue, the other red. I ran home and immediately began to make sketches.
-Passed the order of 20 years...and I remember everything perfectly.
Ever since I read kollosalnoe amount of Soviet and foreign UFO magazines and Newspapers, has compared a lot of facts...and realize that UFOs are 100% there.
I will not be persuaded.

z
zdrastE 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Ever since I read kollosalnoe amount of urological Soviet and foreign Newspapers and magazines, compared a lot of facts...and realize that UFOs are 100% there.
Urology (from the Greek. οὖρον urine and -λογία — teaching science) — area of clinical medicine studying etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis of diseases of the urinary system, male reproductive system...
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%8F

well, Holy Moly, UFO is just like two fingers oboss@t.

D
Domoi 27.11.19

Hello
Holy shit....see on my watch..
Thanks for noticing.

A
Azoter 27.11.19

taburetckinvasily
I saw once over the house, even 2 VIDOS filmed were very many objects of 15 pieces blue and one red. In General, the full horror! And they didn't blink as the helicopters and were constantly blue.

D
Domoi 27.11.19

Azoter
clear.

M
Metalist1925 27.11.19

kyw43733
in what exactly?

T
The steep 27.11.19

Every day at work can see them

Z
Zolotko555 27.11.19

Above the taiga ( Yakutia) hung a strange object ...clear round...I would have him on a clear day and not noticed if not for his lights....rather light...just imagine hanging an air bubble through it one can see the sky ,forest,mountains...but through it they a few shades brighter...if the sky is blue in the bubble it is bright blue ...and so on.....with the bottom edge of the bubble( let's call it bottom) spirally light goes up to the upper edge and disappears and rises again from the bottom light and so on...and in the middle of a bubble in the nucleolus are small waves on water when a drop falls...waves from the middle to the edge of the bubble....we tried to go that way to him....thought of another mountain but when he got up to the hill I realized it's not really, and so just stood and watched....long watched...the Parking lot did with the fire))) and waited to fly ,and he just MELTED!!! to argue that it was a UFO I won't, but what was it?? 90 years of the mobile phone was not there and the camera too, so there is no proof((

Z
Zolotko555 27.11.19

kyw43733
believe...but here the topic is not about God but about UFOs

M
Metalist1925 27.11.19

kyw43733
what is the one?