3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 27.11.19 11:33 pm

Witnesses \"UFO\".

I would like to ask the witnesses of this phenomenon.
Share what you saw. It is advisable to call : the shape of the UFO, the time,place,altitude,the presence of noises and other useful information.
Why? You ask? I'll tell you: I'm just curious.
I myself saw a long time ago...
87 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zerera 27.11.19

Pilat.
Only 4 days offline. There is not a revolution in that time.

F
Fokus 27.11.19

A couple of times saw in the sky a very interesting luminous objects which have adopted some form and instantly appear in one place then in another, but not sure that's a UFO. By the way not so long ago, the sister went after work and caught some sort of anomaly, the time was about 22:15 it was snowing in the video that it caught was a flicker of bright white light, in General, do not know how to describe somewhere like the rift before it appeared in the Astral :D of course I said that rather, it is a defect in the camera was, but she claims she saw it with my own eyes, that, believe it or not! need to ask her does she live.

P
Pilat. 27.11.19

Zerera
huh) Protest - objective, our success possible...
a matter of taste of course but so hard to kick our little brothers not productive) a lot more fun jiving) in addition, if not their nonsense that the shoutbox does freeze. and though I can not ripples

S
ShaMaN 27.11.19

I had childhood book:
Spoilerit greatly frightened the immature child's brain, but were forced to question and think. For example, a UFO could be the headlights from the rising angle of the car or a reflection of the abdomen of large birds (geese, cranes, swans). UFO saw a large fireball flying across the sky. Still not identified - a meteor, a meteorite or a comet. What about aliens - Yes, there is a possibility that they exist, but we never see them, the rest is speculation.

W
Wreck 27.11.19

M
MORE 000 27.11.19

UFOs are not seen. But a huge meteor was holding.

P
Pilat. 27.11.19

MORE 000
it is you in the attic you got what?))