3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 27.11.19 11:38 pm

Divided opinions. (Planescape: Torment)

The legendary role-playing game. Charismatic characters, great story, great dialogue... But what can I say - you know yourself.
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svetloyar 27.11.19

Toy is considered the most grditi of all rpg. Indeed, atmosferka there is gorgeous.

h
hellRAISER_13 27.11.19

In light of the disappointments (mostly) RPG projects over the last 2-3 years, decided after download, go. It is strange that the forum here is dead, expect to see a lot of positive feedback about the game, still a classic of the genre.. one of the classics is not interested?
After the passage of torment, I have a suspicion that on other RPGs (especially modern), watching as crocodiles emasculation =/ anyone who accidentally wandered into this topic - run in search of this masterpiece, if it still fails.

A
Agalan 27.11.19

I would like to go, but with incorrect transparency of objects on new systems it is impossible, even the XS, how to fix it

h
hellRAISER_13 27.11.19

It is possible, vkontse the graphics in this game last you should pay attention to. I had problems with the display of magic, the system hung tightly, helped v disable DirectDraw in dxdiag. However, there is a trail to the cursor, but you get used to it. Trust me, the game is worth it in order to pass.

U
Ukropchik 27.11.19

MNU damaged disk it gives an error=(

c
chemeris 27.11.19

Always hated fantasy for stamps that applied to the heroes of the race to which they belong, such as El'ff-adminie beyond people, people - stupid universally (if the main hero of the super, fuck knows pochemu),
but here it's different, Yes, they belong to their races and classes, but it is secondary, that is: Russ-gives aphysical-magical Constitution of the organism, as a social group in which he grew up, became as a person, acts as a prism through which they see and comprehend the real time events, but All without exception in the party (and many secondary Persians) are not really one-sided characters battered by life plans. Hero, SUPER man - only because they can lose IT (friendship, love, honor, loyalty, life ......) in EXCESS of the vast scale - hate it, freak, he is not a hero which is spliced when playing, he is the one for whom follow in the game, he acts himself, and you as the player vsegolish observer temporarily admitted to the mysteries of the universe, the tool, which will be betrayed and thrown away when take.

The game was held once in FIVE YEARS, I am very sorry that it ended so quickly, waiting for the multiple sclerosis that would be to forget everything and play again *)

h
hellRAISER_13 27.11.19

chemeris, believe me, torment is one of the few games which can be played even by the seventh time and still find something new. I like to the Rubicon (and Nordom) reached only at the third passage, and Vhailor'a generally not seen yet.

By the way one of the features of the game is the fact that there are no unnecessary item, any seemed to be a useless thing has a use, and sometimes may even help to find a new character in your party.

d
dimeon2 27.11.19

This game is amazing! It is a pity that I have only the first 2 CDs. Can eat what-thread, so the game disk is not asked for?

h
hellRAISER_13 27.11.19

The game loads disk files, so for the game they are necessary. Look in the net images lying around. In an extreme look on the Bay.))

a
astand 27.11.19

The game is amazing, didn't expect it so I can tighten. It is a pity that similar games do not and do not intend to do(look at least at the progress the second Dragon Age, compared with the first).

K
Konrad Marburg 27.11.19

astand And do you think happen with Bio Warами if they make Dragon Age 2 as dragon age? They obankrotitsya.

N
Nedra Chili 27.11.19

astand
No shavaet people. Now in the RPG genre, the crisis of ideas (the Arbor, for example, it is obvious)... Do true-RPGs are not profitable, it will buy only oldfagi. Casualwear genre, which is sad. Remained more or less true to yourself Obsidian, and a small Desk (such as Iron Tower Studio with their project the future Age of Decadence).

And Plansof great. I not so long ago the first time I played, in 2008. But the game is great, played avidly (this was only Morrice, even фоллач2 so does not cling). Such perfectly executed dialogue, this story such vivid characters not seen anywhere else. That only is Anna and mort))
More than an RPG, and in my opinion, should be in the TOP5 of the best games in General.

K
Konrad Marburg 27.11.19

propilion to Do true RPG is not profitable, it will buy only oldfagi. - Golden words! Sorry I do not understand all this.

_
_Lawless_ 27.11.19

Conrad Marburg said that True RPG to do not profitable. For example, a recent W2 contains all the RPG elements that make it just TRUE - RPG (non-linear plot, balanced leveling, in short, to pump everything is impossible, and only one branch, the dialog system, which is a lot of choices of the development dialogues. Great story with very original characters, all characters have their own character.) Just need a good budget! For RPG is 40-50 million, in principle, no longer necessary.

P
Psihodolb 27.11.19

Who said that True RPG is not profitable to do. For example, a recent W2

Is this a joke?... (=

T
Tohno 27.11.19

Psihodel
Zdorovka
Subject:
Oh rly? And the fact you played W2?

pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Thing_408 27.11.19

What is a w2?

T
Tohno 27.11.19

The Witcher 2

T
Thing_408 27.11.19

Ahh.. well, the Witcher is a good game. But I miss RPG's with a ton of numbers, a bunch of classes. Once again pereprohozhu nwn2 and miss.

T
Tohno 27.11.19

Yeah, the Dungeons and Dragoni haven't left an interesting game. Recently some shit released for 4th edition.

Recently in NWN 2 are riveted to a character's Bard 7/RDD-10/Pale Master 10 just because I like it.