3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 27.11.19 11:38 pm

Divided opinions. (Planescape: Torment)

The legendary role-playing game. Charismatic characters, great story, great dialogue... But what can I say - you know yourself.
50 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhydmen 27.11.19

Chris Avellon now is working on Wasteland 2,and at one time worked on Planescape:T,thinking to create a heir of P:T, again we are in the era of real RPG games :).

D
DarkOver 27.11.19

My first role-playing(on the computer of course, not in General), I love it. Included in the top three among RPGs in winremote - on a par with Arcanum and fallout 2.

D
DonLeno 27.11.19

Best RPG, if you look at the 'clean' line of the genre. In terms of wagering can compete with him, except that Arcanum.

M
MadPumpkin2 27.11.19

Polde divinity origin sin of resil to try to play this classic. Precipitated from pleyskeyp threw divinity at LVL 17 :))

XS, how did I miss this game O_o

t
tatunserg 27.11.19

I don't know:the dialogue I like,the world is interesting in the game..but the fighting does not suit me..and just played a mage(on the advice of many),and because the game could not even lowering the difficulty to minimum.because my astrop at the sight of shadows in the fortress of regrets and lost control and started to beat himself,without using magic,and waving a dagger.Therefore sdial constantly...
masterpiece this game is not called,but the book is not bad..

b
b1ackjack 27.11.19

The setting is unique. Honestly never been particularly fond of BG, Isvind Dale, and other typical DD fantasy, boring I was there. But Planescape just from the first seconds hooked, even with the menu, I guess. Music Mark Morgan there made the atmosphere even more than in Fallout, IMHO.
Is not enough now these strange worlds. The last memory was Morrowind, and then somehow, all more or less went back to castles and dragons. That in itself is not bad, but I want a little more diversity.

d
djekiler 27.11.19

For the first time, finding nothing as expected but play was involved. Deliver the job quite interesting as characters.

B
BioGen 27.11.19

What can change the nature of a man?
Desire greatly missed this option in the dialogue without the desire don't do anything, not going to change both internally and externally. About the game I can say one thing - it makes you think about many things, even those which do not depend on us and at the same time to look at the essence of man, his understanding and acceptance of the world Planscheap. Private pillar will go, all the various and most important impressions of what he saw and heard does not give a chance to speak out against the flaws of the game. This is a real discovery for those who have not played and who even knows himself.

R
Rolemanser 27.11.19

BioGen
Be patient chief, in patience you will become stronger.

s
sundyray 27.11.19

And I have played( Similar to folic 1/2?