3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 02.09.19 11:14 pm

What great and famous game, you never reached the end?

Talk about great or just about any big projects that you were interesting (the universe, setting, gameplay, characters), but until the end you never were or dream someday to go back to their world and to master before the final credits.

half-life 2 - played, somewhere stuck in the middle and scored. Then started again and scored.
skyrim - running, doing quests, pumped, put mods, then got bored and abandoned
stalker - established when I came out, a lot of bugs, cast
fallout 1,2 - started but gave up
32 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 02.09.19

GTA 4+expansions and Dark Souls

A
Anderby 02.09.19

In all the years never made it to the end of Oblivion and Skyrim. They need to live, not to play.

Borderlands was just left at the final, even the DLC has passed. As it so happened, don't even remember what it was about.

Ever pass them.

D
Dako7 02.09.19

Skyrim twice started on an old laptop, does not matter. Now on your computer ready Assembly with graphic modes, in a week the third attempt.

N
NUB_007 02.09.19

I saw on YouTube obezbashennaya max and much impressed me; shook, Loki found two and removed! the sameness of everything and generally stool of some sort, a million games have more interesting...

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

I never got through Stalker, because it bothered me during the passage. Tried a hundred times to go and see that it's not mine.

20MIRAI02 02.09.19

FALLLOUT's
BIOSHOck'and
METRO 2033
KINGDOM COME: DELIVERANCE

Z
ZloyViki 02.09.19

GTA:SA
Fucking mission with the helicopter...

O
OluxZarjaNebesnogo 02.09.19

In General, almost any game is not completed, starting from the time the first Diablo and Age of Empires co )))

All from a lack of free time )

L
Lavuer 02.09.19

GTA Vice city was not finished until the end at the time. It is most suitable.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

OluxZarjaNebesnogo wrote:
All from a lack of free time )
And you play shooters, it is easier and faster ))

BattleEffect wrote:
GTA 4
How can an action do not pass through, do not understand. The storyline campaign for a week and was easily defeated without tension...
Protocol10 wrote:
fallout 1,2 - started but gave up
Surprised. Had not paid attention to this moment from you now. How to throw a Fallout (2) ? Well you give ) Put the Restoration Project on it and forward with the song. Ofpolynomial the game to perfection.

B
BezNika1 02.09.19

Gothic - 1.2.3 passed. Risen 1 - passed

Risen 2: Dark Waters - left

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

Not great but not failing to be famous, Sleeping dogs.
Like all great, good plot, characters ,atmosphere, but this is the Asian atmosphere are unable to me, stopped playing it after going somewhere 1/4 of the story. Well, not dragged and that's it.