3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 28.11.19 01:31 pm

The illusion of choice solutions or Skriptoman (Elex)

Yes Bombanet pukanchik the local population (Cheryl in the first place).
Hi all.
Will continue to be a Subject.

Cash once you generate quite a lot of time passing game for the 4th time, noticed a certain peculiarity. even without breaking the quests.
This feature of the Scripts. Which completely break any kind or variety of choice, giving the game only the Illusion of choice.

And now, read more:
1. Came in Goliath, completed most of the quests of Bercow and joined them in a fraction
1.1: Quest Bigby - choosing the option. to force the bers to proceed to trade with JAX not getting anything. no continue conversations with Bigby, just getting paid. No dealer JAX gets, but Ragnar says that bers he was told that Rogue I kill (in the case of the murder of Ragnar says nothing about it and this quest does not give any influence on the entry)
1.2: the Quest of Stroman - his presence in the mine Hort, provides the possibility of making the two versions conflicting, WITHOUT any consequences. First you have to pass Akira - get the experience and reward for the quest, then go back, kill Stromsoe and rent quest Angria, who also give rewards. In the dialogues that there's no connection between this. Akira thanks for the salvation and Angim thanks for the fulfillment of justice. Himself Stroman as not reveals their motives.
1.3: the Quest with the second guard. Jump down oblative a dead guard and voila, coming to another guard, he immediately talk about death and the quest is done. all other stages of the quest are automatically skipped. Also, if before advantage to kill Bigby, taking quest on the derelict from center, then JAX says he KNOWS who killed the guard and JAX killed the Outcast. But where JAX might know?
1.4: the Quest of Hakone on the Separatists. However the Separatists will be killed. in case of activation of the script. if the script doesn't activate - the SEPs are still alive. In the end, they decide not what you want to do. and then. what script will activate. After taking the quest, the SEPs in the Inverter even in case of not activation of the murder of three SEPs, will still blame their deaths on JAX, even though those same SEPs alive. Good logic.

2. Dome city. Without activating the script, their time nothing happens at all. I have after changing to the Hybrid, there were quests and I've completed quests for the destruction of the city. And what happened? Alba captured the city and massacred all the inhabitants, this despite the fact that the war was over for Laura games. Coincidence? I don't think.
2.1: the Quest for the claws. After completing all quests claws, sending them to the city, come to the Main dome in the city, take the quest in the Claws, the claws pass, the clergy take their location. Home in the dome rewards JAXA, the quest is closed. Main says. what claws planted\killed and their grouping covered, despite the fact that THERE was NOBODY there. The script is detected.

3. Quest Ray.
here I'll be brief: unable to find the answer running in the Tawara. killed Leo, got 1 contract on Rey and JAX Immediately found out about Ray, and most importantly, coming to Bomb and Mancino, JAX Talks about Rey and asks about contracts. Thus, it is possible to complete the whole chain is the main job with ray, not even finding him. The funny thing is how quickly JAX finds out all the info about ray, after the first contract, and prior to that, he doesn't even know who it is.

4. Quest iron Madison.
It's really a game. She gives a quest after the release of Frank (a cleric in prison), then you come to the clergy, on behalf of That lady that requires them to kill all, you say to the clergy that they went, they say. they want the world and sent to Logan. But Logan and Madison and William absolutely pofik dialogue with them is not present on those of the clergy, as in HORT do not have any connection with the clergy. The result - no choice, no, and not provided at all.

5. The situation after joining the faction:
Joining bertam coming Outcasts. William gives quests to the opening of the introduction to the Rogue - fully pass and are given the option of joining Outcasts. although William refers to you as bers.
same story with the Horta, where also all quests give at the possibility of joining. As a result, are NOT lost there are absolutely no quests, even if in the beginning to join the faction.

And a lot more. I don't even bring the fact. that the ending is not decided by player choice, and coldness, even when playing for frostbitten repulsed an Outcast, you can choose the Ending with the change of the Hybrid, when Thorald is satisfied, kallax still alive, Alba stop the war, the Clergy happy and on the side of JAX and the Hybrid, Bercy accept modified Hybrid, and you, being the odd outcast, sent to cut out an ENTIRE faction of Outcasts and... All the rest are happy. Where is the logic?
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
Caps has always meant the release of a particular phrase
Printed publications may be so, but on forums, Caps was always considered rude, and is equivalent to raising your voice at him.

B
Bagaley 28.11.19

We, a group of evildoers who accidentally liked Elex, we understand the depth of our fall, and the short-sightedness of statements puts an end to our comeback. Realizing that nothing more could be done, we appeal to those who only is going to discover this game. Don't go our way at the end of which you will have to wait for a public reprimand, choose the path of deception and then you will get a true pleasure. By choosing the truth will get angry raspberries and enormous pressure of disapproval and even contempt. Be smarter than us and don't open anyone the true relationship to the game. We can't help, but you can survive.

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Svetoslav
caps is considered bad form when its content in the message is more than 50% of the information.
If the caps in the message is not more than 10%, it is a priori perceived as a means of information extraction.
The limits of these concepts are different everywhere. But in any forum is prohibited CBSA as reports any information, but is allowed as an allocation of certain information. phrases, words.
In the yard 2к17, almost 2к18. hath need to be informed how exactly the system works forums. You see. to get banned posts where a couple of words written in caps? I saw. It's those messages where 2-3 words and 2 of them are written in all caps. In the presence of more than 20 words, 2 words are written in all caps is Almost never banned

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Stanislavich
If you're in a conversation start to YELL, trying to draw the interlocutor's attention to some words, it is clear that no one punish you for it will not be bans and other restrictions. But if something is not prohibited, this does not mean that such behavior is normal. There is unwritten etiquette of communication in the network. It is time to learn to understand that Cry which is the CAPS, you just push people away and not pay attention to some points in the text. People do not like when they raise their voice, even if only 49%. And please tell me where these rules are documented, how much interest and how much is not? Or did you invented them? If you are not able to Express their thoughts without raising her voice, not write better. Otherwise it will always be perceived as ignorance and rudeness, and then not wonder why things are so. Think about it, it will help you in communicating with people not only online but also in life. On the nose almost 2018 year, and some friends, still write the date in the form of idiocy 2к17 breaking brain of a reasonable person.

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Svetoslav
*Caps is slang for a computer CapsLock key, which when pressed makes all the letters you type, the TITLE, of course, RIGHT? The word consists of CapsLock Caps (English acronym for Capital Letters — capital letters) and Lock — "lock to lock". *
Спойлерhttps://chto-eto-takoe.ru/capslock
In Capser, Caps
(on Caps Lock) a Person who writes only in capital letters (AFIGET, AHHH MINH MOCHUT!!!) frowned upon by other players, as it clogs the chat.*
*KAPS – writing text when it is enabled on the keyboard the Caps lock, that is in CAPITAL LETTERS.*

What I actually said. Talked to the moderators at various forums and websites. The rules allowed the caps, but writing 1-2-3 words in large letters in a bulk message is never in all caps
PY Sy: is bold black does not hurt the eyes?))
PY Sy Sy: shout it is the caps. on many forums and sites are not bold, because for the selection and use big letters (or write with a capital letter). And selection with the aid of large letters 1-2-3 words in the text volume was never CBSA)), and therefore can not be cry.
I was looking through course for his girl. In one exchange, generally several lines in the text was written in large letters, as the selection is bold))

S
Siniy Kot 28.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
does fatty black doesn't hurt the eyes?
I thought all fat good

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Stanislavich
You seem do not understand the point I was trying to convey to you in the previous message, otherwise, not dashed off again puttee completely unnecessary information about what Caps and what is forbidden or not? So, I personally, bolding of certain words and even phrases do not hurt the eyes, and I think many will agree with me. If you have a problem with that, maybe you should go to the doctor? Much stronger than hurt the eyes any “Sy PY” and “PY Sy Sy” instead of PS (Post scriptum). And if you still do not understand, Cheryl wasn't trying to accuse you of the abuse of Caps, but only showed the same style of use you and Eduarda. That cannot be a coincidence.
PS And by the way, allowed the CBSA relates primarily to the abbreviations of the Communist party, USA, etc. Writing the same ordinary words in all capital letters, if not the title, is a banal ignorance and ignorance of the rules of the Russian language.

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Svetoslav
Many people use the word selection is that with capital letters, what I wrote above. And what at this forum more than 50 people doing the allocation this way (just read the comments to the news) - you mean. these are all more than 50 people also have an attitude towards me and Eduardo?
I almost don't see the bold font, but often see people write the name of the game in big letters. for emphasis in the text. They also use capital letters, for example: TESO (TES online), when the abbreviation is spelled TES Online.

*is a banal ignorance and ignorance of the rules of the Russian language* - it can be about a lot to say, for example, them and theirs,\theirs\theirs. The spelling and pronunciation of Their\Theirs is a sign of respect for the Russian language and what it is? The pronunciation of the word what (pronounced into) is what it is? The man who says Theirs and into (instead of what) - doesn't know the rules of the Russian language?

I do not deny that caps is offensive, ignorant attitude to the environment. But writing 1-2-3 words in large letters in a bulk message is never referred to caps. It's where our understanding differs. And I kept the actual perception. as in most forums banned bold, then use the General allocation system - writing in Big letters 1-2 words or writing with a capital letter.
And this method of allocation is used often and by many (mostly in the Internet, since in the literature there is no ban on use of bold)

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
Yes Bombanet pukanchik the local population (Cheryl in the first place).
Yet just bombed you.

Into the account Theirs and into - something you yourself understand what you write? And what is the difference between pronounce and spell? (To answer this question is not necessary).

PS. Let's washed down better a new topic, but this has already been exhausted and I get bored.

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Svetoslav
So content, then no. Game dead attention to it. On this forum people literally 10 people.
Offer one of the pluses of the game, I will gather info and write rebuttal this plus.
But with the bold, to eye tech, most from black))

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Stanislavich
So I haven't launched the game and with hardy it was removed. How can you procrastinate one and too. Go to the forum just to get your posts read.

One of the advantages of the game... Hmm. let me see, right now, pedi. Well, there were some. Should bythat tiiiin? Something on mind comes nothing.

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Oh, I remember! There was one comrade, халдей1991 with the red car in the avatar, so he can tell you a lot about the pros of the game. Unless, of course, it is also not your bot. Hotyaya, this is for you no problem.

S
Sheril 28.11.19

Stanislavich
you have Wikipedia to write :)

Stanislavich wrote:
these are all more than 50 people also have an attitude towards me and Eduardo?
Yes

Blue Cat
Blue cat wrote:
important not to confuse(in order of variability of course)
to build a child, to grow the cake and ice cream grow?

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Svetoslav
Tamic which? it is a lot of information tamica he'll post on his behalf. May be, acted in the same way as I do? Well, at least I admitted that completely copied the message Inward (full copyright).
If I'm not mistaken, maybe he's in the bath? just at the 12-th item as Inward.

Today, by the way, checked the influence of gems on the resilience - was surprised. However, they are. no matter how corny. increase the resistance not only elemental damage but physical (and increase in kind)

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Cheryl
So the wiki on Alexa dead. There, by the way, Edward also lit up.

S
Sheril 28.11.19

Stanislavich
when your video is? Can't wait

Stanislavich wrote:
AK wiki Alexu dead.
any topic you can revive. Talking to myself. Write about yourself in the third person.

Stanislavich wrote:
to eye tech most from black))
contradict yourself. Remember, you talked to the moderators (although just whistled) as kapsloka?, is the same as (write the entire message in bold)

S
Sheril 28.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
same story with the Horta, where also all quests give at the possibility of joining.
ahha, after a pilgrimage to the temples - it was an invitation to join the Hort to become nositelem :) and my GG - outcast :))

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Good that this topic consolidated.
You will find more like this available option.
Add the following:
Quest Path Kalana when you find Kalhana, Ulbricht responds neutrally, Reinhold prigoraet bad consequences. Well and further - only one Girl to tell. and anyone else not interested in the topic. Yes and the girl not interested in the topic. It turns out, the old Chalaane only interested in those who knows the whole story with this God. But as any advocate and tell this info to other settlements. another PS - the game does not give such possibility. Even the Countryside it is impossible to tell. It turns out - quest - is the actual pacifier that is not as not affected in the game.

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

On the irrationality of gaming events, but rather scripto dependency:
Three quests:
1. Quest Ancient Sword(Goliath, Edan) when Later asked to steal an Ancient sword from Ragnar. If you have two swords after that. as JAX returns the sword to Ragnar, in his backpack there is another sword, exactly the same. But coming to Elrico, sell\to give this sword Alrica is impossible. The reverse situation - Giving sword Alrica, even in a situation. when JAX does not take the Sword to its rightful place, keeping the sword of Ragnar untouched, Rangari will not accept the return of the sword, and then, when JAX asks about his success in Goleta, Ragnar he explicitly States that allegedly JAX stole the sword, when that sword is in its rightful place, where it should be.
2. Quest weapons of the clergy (5 parts of weapons, Goliath, Edan) which can be given to one of the bers (can't remember who exactly, but it seems to be the same Alrik), or give the wife of Ragnar. In case give his wife to another berth to give the weapon becomes impossible. even when available in the inventory (have 2 weapons). If you give the bers of the weapons, due to the presence of another weapon (the main, which is obtained on the quest), and Jack says that someone else found this weapon. Funny, you have in the backpack the weapons you've collected, and you say only that someone else took it. Later Ragnar also says that JAX failed his quest wife.
3. Weapons Imbargo (Domed city, Abessa). Taking a quest, coming to Radome, taking the box with explosives, getting 2 boxes in the backpack, back in the Dome city, there is the same stuff as in Goleta. If you have two boxes of explosives, JAX gives 1 drawer and 1 drawer keeps in the backpack, but to transfer the remaining second box to another character impossible. Quest connected with Paige and Alois. Giving the box Alois - JAX loses any opportunity to transfer the second box to the page, thereby ruining her relationship. Giving the Box of Paige, JAX spoil relations with Alois (not so much. as Paige), says that someone else took the crate of weapons at the same time, JAXA backpack is the best of the box.

These scripts look very not logical. given the joint with the quest of Stroncone (when you can complete a quest and for his salvation and for his murder, one by one. first save, receiving the award from Akira, and then kill him and get the reward from Agrima, while Akira will assume that Stroman alive and JAX saved his life).

L
Leoben 28.11.19

What's the bet? The game is not about lack of choice, it is just the CHOICE! Many simply want and yours and ours! In reality this does not happen! All peace treaties are nothing but preparing for war - buy time to wear down the enemy! The whole history of man is built on this! If the Americans right now, the way to bring down every released warhead and Russia with China will fall rocket! Also with opponents! So the game gives you a simple choice: pick a side and the rest of the nail!